Is this 1/2Ounce?

Is this 1/2Ounce?
My Friend said he got a deal deal yesterday for $200.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JagzGOr5AhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

200€, that's fucked up.

but either way, you can't tell shit like that from a pic, depends on the sort of grow and if they sprayed shit on it that makes it heavier.

just scale it yourself, faggot

$200 ain't a good deal and that ain't half an ounce.

weigh it and see asshole. Should be 14 grams. Doesn't look like it. Looks like shake too. 200 dollars isn't even a good deal for a legit half. Get a scale if you are going to be spending so much.

Not even close

lol fucking white kids

it looks more like a 1/4th but if its super dense it could be closer to 1/2.

That's about $40 where I come from. Let's say $60 just to be kind.

Looks like a half these fags dont know shake from buds. 240 is average for an ounce in states that are not legal, and without getting the hookup. 200 is def overpriced

I pay $140 in a illegal state for grade A kush if you really want to know if you got ripped off in weight buy a scale but thats definetly a rip off

buy a scale, retard. they're like 5 bucks at some gas stations.

looks like a quarter maybe slightly less

That is 1/8 of an ounce, not 1/2.

It's also questionable that's even herb.

Whaaaaaaaaaat! this is like 1.5 dollars on my country.

Hahahahahahaha you got fuked up, OP

An ounce is a sandwich bag full.

1/2 should over half of your hand, with some depth

What he has in his hand is a fat 1/8th. Maybe 4 grams. It could be dense as lead, that's what it weighs just by eyeballing that.

Dont listen to this faggot. That is herb, looks like its atleast decent, and that looks like about 1/4, so id say she got ripped off

In my country 30 € are enough for that

Not op, but does $120 sound about right?

Well he definitely got ripped off, but that's being nice saying it's 1/4. 4 grams max. If you were to put that into one of those pill jars they give out at the dispensaries, it would fill the 1/8 jar, not the fat 1/4 jar.

Bait, no one is that dumb

youtube.com/watch?v=JagzGOr5AhI

you got fucking ripped off. plus idk if that's even weed

This 100%

Your friend can't scale up? I mean it's clearly under 1/2 ounce and they've probably bought grams before, they can't see that's not even close to 14 grams all put together?

Deserved it tbqh fam

I won't pay more than 110 for a half. Gotta make that paper.

I said friend faggot.

Balled up like that it's hard to tell but it looks fairly light. I'd say you are 2-4 grams short.

That's barely a fucking quarter.

Top of that, shit looks like fucking broccoli. It don't look like no weed.

>Hurr I was just pretending to be stupid

Yeah, and I have a "friend" who has this "rash".

don't know "ounce's story" but it looks like 7or 9 grammes. Depend humidity.
Average cost: 60-100.

how is this bait you autistic faggot

Idiots. Idiots everywhere

You know what I looked at it and
Is right. Although I can plainly seet that it's weed.

lol half an ounce for $200? that dealer is making so much money off these stupid kids

200 is what most ounces costs
that looks like a quarter maybe 10 grams

That's some dank broccoli dude

I thought my friend got plucked by a nig yesterday. Just seeing what Cred Forums thinks, excluding these faggot edgelords

It just looks like little popcorn nugs, not shake , it's probably ~10 or 11 grams

That's a 1/4 MAYBE. Worth about $70 where I'm at for good shit

I also smoked a gram of the same shit he just sold my friend. I think it's sprayed because that gram had me tripping. kek

Definitely not a half O OP, but also not as low as some other folks here are saying (i.e. an eighth)

That appears to be about a quarter (7 grams) of decent looking shake. $200 is def way too much for that. A quarter of shake should only run you about 60-100 depending on region, dealer and quality of bud.

weigh it you stupid fucking faggot, then kill yourself

if its really high %

looks green half crushed buds. (look at the top of the bag)

>Acting like I'm going to use a time-machine and tell my friend not to buy that "ounce" for 200.

Looks like broccoli. You've been scammed.

thats like a quarter of an ounce look okay though i would smoke it.

thats more like a quarter ounce

undo the knot on the bag and show it