Still live with mom

>still live with mom
>no job but I get neetbux
>I help around the house and I help pay the rent
>I never ask for anything and buy I even buy groceries and things that we need even when I'm the one in the family who doesn't make any money
>mom suddenly started trying to force me to get a job even though I don't need one, or want one
>she got all my siblings against me as well for no fucknig reason
>mom never had a stable job she's just been ripping off all of her boyfriends and she gets a new one like every month

why does she do this to me?

> posts on Cred Forums

OP is faggot

> neetbux

Welfare?

Please be bait

Your mom suffers from Genetic Sexual Attraction. She's trying to abate herself from giving in and jumping your bones. If you got a job that took you away from the house quite a few hours in the day, it would help her keep her GSA in check. She's trying not to act on her GSA.

That's my professional opinion anyway.

- Dr. user

Which jobs are you looking for user?

slap her around a bit and prove that you are the Alpha Male of the house

once you are Alpha you can join the Business world and be successful

He's probably white so it's social security

yes

Because she hates herself.

Now get a job and provide for yourself.

Probably bait, but just go live with someone else if you have the cash. Odds are if you can help out at your home, you can do so with someone else.

I'm in a similar situation, minus the neetbux. Any advice on how to get some?

No, that's too dominate. She wants that. Remember she has GSA. It's illigal, but possibly slapping her around and taking too far causing injury just might help. She will go from attracted to physically fearful. It's a 50/50 shot but it might work. So, to reiterate, if you slap her around it needs to go too far, causing moderate to major injury.

That's my professional opinion anyway.

- Dr. user

She's right. Get a job and get off welfare.

no
k
none
But I love her I don't wanna leave her to care for herself, also she's 50 she's gonna need her big boy to take care of her soon
Just go ask for it, everyone should get it
I used to live with my brother but now he moved back home aswell
He has a job but also a gf which he's gonig to move together with

She doesnt want you to become white trash like her but its too late op, you are already in the thick of it. You will never be anything but a cancer to society because your actions are only to benifit yourself.

Your mother wants you to have a life too, hence the pushing to a job. If you move out you shouldnt feel guilty about it, you need to have a life too

this belongs on r9k where you my actually find some sympathy.

>You will never be anything but a cancer to society because your actions are only to benifit yourself.

this, either kill urself or join the army or something, help others

You do understand that your welfare money isn't free right? Your state, county, district or city; depending on which program you're taking advantage of (yes, you're literally taking advantage of it) obtains the money from WORKING PEOPLE who are not lazy assholes like you are.

You're an idiot. Bad bait.

>joining the millitary to help others

LOL no he should just kill himself instead of becoming a murderer.

> cum tear pepe

how old

Fuck off. I was in the army. It's not murder dumbass. Murder is unlawful homicide. Following ROEs is legal action.

>welfare money
Do you think people just go down to the SS office and say "I want $$$" or do you think they have to have a Dr prove a disability?

>legal to murder
>ever

whatever helps you sleep at night

>mfw OP's mom thinks OP has a chance

you're a coward ass bitch, do you know that?

And what is your disability, sir? You seem to be able to sit down and type. So go get a fucking job that requires you to sit down and type. You are not too disabled to work.

If you arent getting an education, you need a fucking job. No one will hire you or give you NEETbux when you're a lonely 40 year old homeless man.

Shes realizing shes raising a worthless piece of shit and is trying to salvage this wreck of a child she has.

How so? Because I was in the military? Because I have courage? How's that being a coward? I have accountability for everything I ever did in the military. How's that being a coward. You, fucker, are the coward.

Are neets for Trump? even though trump is against them getting so much welfare?

>shooting people is OK because someone else is responsible for it not me

>You will never be anything but a cancer to society because your actions are only to benifit yourself.

I work, but I dont got to work thinking of all the people in society im helping, or the big economic pie, im thinking about my own well being.

The system regularly fucks us, if they want to hand shit out for free i say take it before they decide not to give shit out.

Also, you cannot go to a grocery store anymore without spending atleast thirty bucks.
So, that extra $100 in foodstamps sure saves my ass from eating bologna and bread for a fucking month.

Fuck the haters.

She already have 3 children which are doing great, I just happened to be the shitty one

Damn that's sucks

Suck her boyfriends dick to convince her not to do this

LOL you have ZERO courage. ZERO.

yeah but I'm OK with it, we all have to make sacrifices

and shes trying to straighten you out so you arent in her house without any job when she dies.

My mother is an attorney. One of her partners is a paraplegic. He doesn't take welfare. He makes money and employs, along with the other partners, about 45-50 people.

we share common life, user

great logic here
less money for welfare and social programs
and less taxes for the rich

Who gives a single fuck about this?

I work and pay taxes
Do I really care what the taxes go to? not at all, the goverment can use my tax money to build a giant statue of a nigger cock in the middle of the city for all I care.
I get payed for working and I certainly make much more money than any welfare faggots so why are you so mad?
Let the filthy peasants have your change

And where did you get your medial degree from Dr Jackass?

Again, you don't know anything about SSDI.

No, I'm responsible for every piece of led I send downrange. As long as I'm following rules of engagement he action is legal. If one is just to kill, for fun, then yes, it's murder. We are held accountable for fuck ups. They did happen.

Fuck the neets, let them die in the street if they don't want a job

Explain? Do you have the courage to fight?

So...?

In your ignorant world all people should be held to that standard.

UCSF School of Medicine, actually. Again, you're not that disabled. I'm sorry. Proof is your ability to type.

People like you should. Who bitch and moan about your mom wanting you to get a job.

>As long as I'm following rules of engagement he action is legal.

but how does it feel to be a brainwashed tool for someone else's purposes?

That CAN get upsetting if you don't understand or even disagree with the operation. I'll give you that. But we were not politians, we didn't make policy. We were given a mission and we did it. When deployed you're really doing it for the guy next to you -- if that makes any sense.

Brainwashing -- something like that does happen -- for us infantry anyway. Early on we were exposed to constant violent movies: faces of death, etc.

But it doesn't mean all troops agree with an engagement. We have to do it. You can't opt-out.