SHIT I THINK A SNIPER IS HERE HEL-

SHIT I THINK A SNIPER IS HERE HEL-

o shi-

Who the fuck took that picture. A sniper would never set up on the apex of a hill because it would be easy as fuck to spot th-

check these du-

i have incriminating information on hillary clin-

MOM CHECK THE PIZZ-

Oh hello guys! what's going on in this thr-

so i said to the bitch if you dont stop shitting in public im gonn-

I'm 12 years old and what is th-

why cant any of you guys finish your sentences are you all retards or something???

fuck off newfa-

THERE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A DASH AT THE END OF YOUR SENTENCES YOU DUMB FU

>sees sniper
>bothers to type about it
>gets shot
>in the second after manages to do the captch-

This is worse than a trap thr-

anyone who cant finish their sentences are gay traps

These threads are such bullshit, you're all faggots for following this tre-

now that's a thread I haven't heard in a long ti- *thump*

GET DOWN THERES A SNIP-

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Sea-

Am ga-

DON'T GO NEAR THAT WIN-

I never understood these threads, can someone expla-

I got this.

JUST FOR YO-

Nice thread guys
Wait is that a snipe-

DIMITRI THERE'S A SNIPER IN THE HOTEL ACROSS THE STREET . NOW THE GAME IS CAT AND MOUSE

also why dont you stay in a building retards

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, ki

It's really convenient how the sniper rushes to your house and presses the post button for you when you're almost don

What a good day to do some necrophil-

*i would unsheate my katana and slice the bullet in half* notin i cant handel my friend heh

Waga Tamashi genko kaido

counter sniper deployed

did it wo

THERE'S 10 MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS HIDDEN IN TH-

Bet he can't even quick sco-

Hey, that's pretty go-

I HAVE A 10 FOLDERS FULL OF C-

he really is isnt h

I'M GA-

SOMEONE GET ME HIS LA--------------------

Heh, I do the Captcha pri-

Fag lord this is fag lord actual, beware of alleged sni-

You're too s-

Fuck of you cu-

I'm just gonna plug in phone past this wind-

what a bunch of faggots, pretending there is a sniper and then sto

GUYS I SEE THE SNIPER HE'S ON THE H-

this thread is shitty & why Cred Forums sucks nowadays. pure cancer, i hope all you faggots die and go to h

you guys are all wrong, it was ca-

Officer do-

Hey guys, wait is there actually a snip-

NOOOOOOOO!! MICHAEL! FUCK YOU COMMIE BASTA-

I have evidence against Hillary Cli-

if i roll dubs we can kil

Alex is a stupid n-

AAAAAHGH
HE GOT MY LEG!
shitfucking sniper, i saw the muzzleflash he's ri-

good thing that I brough my ubs

Now if this were a Candlejack thread,

damn a forgot the d, sorry gu-

...-hit sniper!

Mein kuk is so j-

He gets you after you say candlejake

>Michael
>Commie name
Pretends the sniper is a com... Oh sh-

Fucking sperg lords, if you can dodge a meme you can doge a sn-

Mikael

I ALONE KNOW THE SECRET FORMULA OF CRABBY PATT-

This thread is shit its full of fucking newfa-

It's the same fucking pronoun-

Nice troll fa-

The fuck are you on abo

Tss... he is so far away he can't even hit an elefa-

looks like he can hit an elephant

Enemy UAV is now on-

Ke

And then I was like: Check my du-

-loooookzz liek he did''tn kull my guis! Ai yuzth feeeeeel fonie

i like this thread. this is a good thre-

Books out for harmab-

we have spotted an enemy sniper in your AO, proceed with caution, I repeat, proceed with caution, over.

Pop a cock in yo mouth and make a jizz frothy

i dont get it

nice bai-

samefag

youaintwrongbuddy

He's gotta run out of bullets someti-

Don't worry my friends, I will be your shield!

I love me-

"Heard thread" what are you a fucking reta-

It's hip to be squa-

Don't worry I was sent with him as a backup, her health is deteriorating at a rapid pace and she plans to be the start of the new world or-

YOU FUCKING TROLL YOU'RE GUNNA BLOW OUR COV-

>implying sniper bullets effect me.

the fuck yall niggas talking abo- OH SHI-

LOL

did we all forget about the sni

STOP SHOUTING HE CAN HEA-

This is the dumbest fucking meme eve-

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking de

IM YOUR HOST KILLER MEMESTAR LEEEEEETS GET RIIIIIIOGHT INTO THE NE-

i don't see a sniper around here, unless he's on that convenient clock tower in the middle of the twon well in the meanwhile check e-

Those watermarks give me can-

thanksbuddy!illremovethemasap

Brought us some helmets, only 6 can survi-

i fucking hate posts like this. this is just some gay shitttttttttttttttttttttttdugykkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk bn

I have the high groun-

I am harambe
I have important information about the Clinton Foundation
They had to fake my death to cover my tracks but it isn't safe I pass these words to you my fello-

Crest *