Where are some good places to meet Sissy/Traps?

Where are some good places to meet Sissy/Traps?

I been looking with no luck
Long Island, NY here

I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Josh Arcaro, for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; facebook, the fish i caught in the third grade, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on facebook, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone!

Hello all- I may be facing a very interesting situation where I need to strip out a VIP’s (VERY VIP) email address from a bunch of archived email that I have both in a live Exchange mailbox, as well as a PST file. Basically, they don’t want the VIP’s email address exposed to anyone, and want to be able to either strip out or replace the email address in the to/from fields in all of the emails we want to send out.

I am not sure if something like this is possible with PowerShell, or exporting all of the emails to MSG and doing find/replaces with a batch processing program of some sort.

Does anyone have experience with something like this, and/or suggestions on how this might be accomplished?

bamp

Also from long Island NY. If you wanna bottom and dress like a Sexy trap I'll fuck you

bump bamp

bamp

Wherever you go when you die

Op I'd imagine Craigslist would be able to help. Just don't get robbed, raped or murdered Cred Forumsro

Looked and most arent even close to traps. just old guys

Where are some good places for traps to meet guys?

Use gay dating websites/apps. They have tranny filters. Also go to gay/drag clubs, and cons (they like to cosplay) gl spotting them if they pass though.

So in reality you're asking where you can hook up with dudes?

+BDSM sites can also work.

Links?

sissysocial.net

Im Hungarian. Google them for your own area.

psychiatric facility where the sick cunts should be housed.

if you got a dick , you are a dude if you got a cunt you are a girl. simples
enough of this non binary bullshit and cissy fake ass bullshitery.

grow up , get a job and procreate .
fucking faggot ass losers

go to after hours clubs assuming your not a total loser you should be able to find one.. many are hot spots for traps
>im from detroit area and did not have a problem with this... ny should be super easy

I'm in 215. if anyone is around

so much edgy man. c'mon not that bad