twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for interest

bump

More?

lots but this thread is deaad

post them then

Oooooh you motherfucker. Okay, I've got some for you guys, gimme a few minutes

stop talking about it and JUST DO IT

Before I start to post, you motherfuckers better not screech and go all SJW if you recognize someone.
Under fucking stood?

SIR YES SIR

AYE CAPITAIN

I'm someone else you walking shit stain, keep it in your fucking pants pillow fucker and wait until I decrypt my stash.
Fucking dutch cunt fuck.

Alright boys, here comes wave 1

bump

dig it, keep going

Wave 2

Soz for potato photo .. this was a few years ago at a SA school

Glad someone has also grown some balls and showing face, nice one mate
Also wave 3

Pleasure bro . Got any nudes from the western cape area .. wanna see if I know anyone

I have one, maybe 2. But if I fucking catch wind that I've been snitched on, trust me, I will find you. I'll just ask her, and she'll point me straight to you.
Are we clear?

Bro I dont snitch

Your secret will be safe with me

Any from joburg?

Slight digression, I can't be the only mother fucker contributing here, fuck guys, participate or I cut the fuel line

Very well, wave 4 (western cape)

cpt'ish

This one's an ex

pta'ish

Thats western cape.

Thanx don't know them tho .

Okay guys, I'm ceasing my sources until you lazy shits start contributing decent material. Get to it
One last freeby of another ex up in pta.

I have a few pics of like 2years back but I don't wanna be locked up cuz she wasnt a legal age then .. she is now I think

Post anyway, mods asleep

I would tho but its encrypted on my pc an i'm in bed already on my mobile maby next time (i did post one on a pics you shouldn't share a few weeks back )

her last name start with a C?
i live in the states and only know one person in SA

wtf is wrong with her feet

Weak game man, weak game.
The problem with SA nude threads, there are only ever 2 people actually submitting decent material while everyone else fucking jerks off to it without sharing.

A lot of fapworthy girls but i have one question........

more?

more

jhb gf

any more jhb?

She has leggings on you turd

No its H

I don't see you contributing, so shut the fuck up and keep wanking

Has your father stopped crying yet?

I might

is it true that it sucks to work in SA cuz all the high paying contract jobs are given to blacks by default?
pic related a black wiring job

could have sworn looked like a girl i met here in the states when she was traveling

also please post more of the black girl

Reverse image search?

To be honnest she looks like the one I have noots of but Since her surname starts with a H Its not her ..

Tits or gtfo

youtube.com/watch?v=wRpDG2cWHVc

Yes its true

Looks like you motherfuckers from the Nig continent take pics with a block of Giraffe shit. A potato would be a fucking upgrade

any other jhb noods?

Coloured bruv, no kaffers here.
I assure you, its definitely not the girl you think it is
Be my guest, you won't find fuck all with my images

i worked with some SA bros here in the states
it was fun good times felt i was among friends when nigger was an everyday word and even learned kaffir was more of an insult

Can't post, too busy making a lekker braai

Bitch got that hank hill ass

coulored, black , brown, kaffir there alll the same , hot little semen demons, post more

Yes the girl I know has the same tipe of face (could be twins) but sur name starts with V she dlted fb for some reason

I Will gladly post more, once every fucking else starts fucking pulling their fucking weight

well heres the thing i live in the states, i only came to this thread cuz i figured there be some blk girls with it being south motherfucking afrika and all
sorry i cant contribute mang

its like a massachusetts thread, they pop up once and a while but its the same guy posting same girls, lets face it SAdude theres not enough SAtards on at the moment

and shes smoking hot, best in thread imo

My heart bleeds for your plea, but all must be punished until an appropriate solution is put into motion.
I have a shit fuck ton left, but I'm locking it away until I see proper wins

Coloured chicks are always the best, I say this as a South African who's basically sworn off white girls.

whatever man i can only help your thread from derailing by bumping, and you can only help yourself by posting hot neggres

i say this as an american voting for trump , they are the best especialy the ones that let you raceplay abraham lincoln style

eastern cape here

With the disadvantage of not gaining original material from other anons
If I can get at least 5 decent posts from this thread I'll unleash all the coloured you desire

3 left

meant to link you

With fucking faces you sackless shits

you might do better to start a thread on /s/
it will last 10 times longer
if you start post 6 pics , no dicks in /s/ either

thats 4 bro
get ready to unleash black girl to us

Any girls from gauteng?

I b cuter them otter bitches

why are all SA angry all the time?