Your opinion on transgender people

your opinion on transgender people

should die

definition of mental illness

>I still fap to traps...

I dont mind them at all. I support the movement. But I dont like it when their heads are up their own ass and they think they are the best thing on earth.

mentally ill people

It's a meme.
Nobody will be transgender in 20 years.

Stop getting mad at people because they don't know your pronoun. We never had a class on Trans people and just want to address you sometimes.

Homosexuality as well as being transsexual is a mental illness. But this term is a little misleading.
Around 1/3 of the world population has a mental illness in one form or another. From schizophrenia to an anxiety disorder. Phobias could even be considered a mental illness if you wanted to be nitpicky with the word.

I dont want to fuck a guy whether he's dressed up as a girl or if he's built like a bodybuilder. I dont want to be their friends. And they do NOT have the right use locker rooms of their choice, as this is an easy bait for sexual crimes. Restrooms are less of an issue. People have been doing it for a long time. You just have to be a passable trans.

they are pretty cool

>people
Try harder op

ok Ian Z

btw I would still love a bj from you and remind you that you still have a cunt

it doesn't exist

Their fine as long as they don't take their entire lives about being trans

There are loads of self-image disorders and identity disorders in which people have obviously demonstrably wrong beliefs about themselves, but transsexuality is the only one that we treat by trying to make the body match the brain. Because this puritanical culture we've inherited loses its fucking mind when anything the least bit sexual happens.

ordinary people living under extraordinary circumstances

I know a few (4) and they are all whiny, HATEFUL, spoiled, idiotic little shits.

So infrequent i have no problem with them. The lady who cuts my hair is a transgender and she's pretty cool and if I accidentally say "him" or "man" she's cool about it.

Agreed.

Some people I know are like "hey, my name is [name]! I'm a trans person! My hobbies are being trans, having been trans and thinking about being trans. I'm taking Trans Studies at Trans University in the United States of Trans!"

Like, I genuinely don't give a shit about you being trans, good for you, doesn't change my opinion of you by one iota. But when your entire life and identity revolves around being trans, that's when I get pissed off.

I hate them

If they don't pass
>A bit debatable
>bringing unnecessary attention to yourself
>you are probably sad
>hormones wont help any further, don't do anything drastic
>why don't you just be a gay instead?

If they pass
>I can't tell
>I can't tell
>I can't tell
>if I do encounter you and proceed to hit on you, please tell me you were a dude so I can fuck off
Just don't let it be your identity; holy shit never do that please
>"Im trans, did i tell you im trans, i love my trans period XD"

Men with boobs, and women with beards. Should marry. For Earth.