Guys, I have a problem related to weed and I don't know what to do, look...

Guys, I have a problem related to weed and I don't know what to do, look, last friday I went to a party and brought some of my weed, note that i'm not a regular smoker, I do it around 2 to 3 times a month, anyway, I went to this party and smoked a lot of weed, and got a little drunk, I think I smoked more than 2 blunts, so, first off all, it's not laced,and the problem is this, I had a great night but for the next 3 days (including today) I have been feeling numbness in my boddy, like tingly numbness, kinda electric-ish, and this always happens to me for a day or 3 when I smoke but it only lasts like a hour or less, but not whole 3 days, and this is starting to get me really worried, I looked around forums and nobody has an answer, I'm not going to smoke in a time but I don't know what to do for this numbness feeling

Are you fat? Thc is stored in fat cells and if you're not a regular stoner you're probably just feeling the residual effects.

tl;dr you're going to die of thc overdose go to hospital

The numbness is not caused by pot.

Only faggot idiots smoke blunts.

Did you also smoke tobacco? Or do anything else that could cause vasoconstriction, like cocaine or amphetamines? If you have poor blood circulation in the first place these can make it worse.

Some recent studies suggest similar reactions to large doses of cannabis in people with undiagnosed HIV infections.

I'm not fat but not skinny either...As far as I can tell, I always get numb/tingle feel when i smoke too much, but never has been this bad

I mean, I have a really bad time recognizing textures, yesterday was imposible, but today if I put my hand and not move it I can start to feel some texture, just dont have to move it

Don't share things you out in your mouth with a bunch of people, that's how you get meningitis.

You're gonna be fine. Get better weed. Don't mix weed and booze.

why

It's just to compare the amount of weed, maybe 2 joints? I don't know, it was from a pipe

Also how do you know the weed didn't have something else in it? Because somebody said so? Good logic there faggot.

Because it's a waste. Once you've smoked for a while you will understand how to appreciate the feeling without having to smoke so much.

Yeah, some recomended me to do some excersise (wich I often do) to sweat it out, drink a lot of water and wait it out, I feel like maybe 7-10 days more of this bullshit, It's just getting really fucking annoying

Yeah well, It's my weed and I smoke it often, never happened this bad

Where you get it from?

Do you take any other meds? Have you been sick? Something isn't adding up.

Even if you were super fat. You won't feel the effects of weed for more than 24 hrs after smoking.

Everyone I know get their weed on the same place as me, near a college

I know, why is this happening tho?

You should properly see a docter, it could very well be aids

But look guys, I checked on some forums and some people also suffered from this, the rpoblem is that is really uncommon

Hue, i'd take a cigar of weed before some idiot asks me if I wanna stick my mouth on his suck hole.

What else do you do?

Go to the campus health center and ask a doctor. They don't give a shit that you smoke weed. They have actual important stuff to worry about. Just be honest about what you do and take.

Yeah, I'll go see a doctor, because come on, this is weird AF