APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1923_Great_Kantō_earthquake
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

About what? Not going with the option of invading and increasing casualties?

Sorry we only dropped 2... Could have easily did away with Anime with another.

I'm sorry you have autism

im sorry we didnt drop a third bomb

No. You deserved it.

no

Sorry we didn't drop more XD lololol lmfao rofl

2 bombs were clearly not enough

7777 get

unit 731

You gave me aids
>Underage detected
>Or taken bait

apologize for nanking first

I'm sorry that emperor was a shitlord. Also we should have waited a few days longer for the second one.

hahahahahhahaha

I'm kinda sorry, but then again I'm kinda not sorry.

You guys thought it would've been better to just run your planes into shit, so we had to slap your wrists somehow.

Including the multiple warnings to the government and the public beforehand.

As awful as it was, it was necessary to end the war and avoid high casualties of a full on invasion.

Just will never understand why they chose cities instead of military targets.

Apologize for Nan King

Because Hiroshima was a huge producer of weapons, and Nagasaki was a secondary target because the plane ran out of fuel.

no

Sorry that we won.... we won so fucking hard that your country still is hosting your victors military base to this day

GOOK LIES

YOU GOOK

>2016
>STILL BELIEVE GOOK LIES

I'm sorry they started a war with the US in a cowardlyear manner and got the shit beat out of them.

The allies committed war-crimes at Nagasaki and Hiroshima along with during the terror bombing campaign (killed a lot more people)

Every side committed war-crimes, unlike the Germans, the USA and Japan seem to be in denial.

*cowardly stupid fat fingers.

How in anyway was Pearl Harbor cowardly?

I'd disagree with that, I'm Canadian so I don't have a dog in that fight, but the US was embargoing Japan, Pearl Harbor was the home base of that fleet. War was inevitable after that point.

>its ok to go to war and fight with someone who doesnt give you something that was never yours to begin with.

shut up, canada!

They shot first without warning, killed millions, death marches, invaded China. They fucked with America and paid the price. We even warned them that we would do it. Fuck you.

Yes but most the causalities were civilians.
Seems like they could have chosen more secluded military targets while still showing the power and destruction capable of the atomic bomb which would have led to the surrender.

Fucking japs wanted to kill civilians in China, Korea, and the Philippines, we'll kill civilians in their own homeland.

Sorry I farted.

Yeah! Apologize, you japs!

They killed innocents in pearl harbor. Touche'

>2016
>still hunt whales
>also hunt dolphins

/thread

Yes.. but those civilians in China and Korea were killed by the Japanese government and soldiers, NOT their civilians.. hence why they were innocent and should not have been killed.

You are talking about the people that literally armed their women and children to fight in the war as "civilians"?

Do you even get what I was trying to go for, you fucking mass murder sympathizer.

We were avenging those who died in China, Korea, the Philippines, etc. by dropping the bomb.

When the fuck did that happen?

I am talking about the civilians who had no say in joining the war, attacking the U.S. or surrendering.

>I am talking about the civilians who had no say in joining the war

what is a draft?

>you fucking mass murder sympathizer.
You are the one defending bombings of
thousands of innocent people..

Also do you even know what vengeance is?
Killing someone or a group of people who had nothing to do with a crime is not a revenge...

We should have bombed government buildings and killed the fucks who actually approved the invasion of those countries.

I'd watch your tone— last time you pulled that shit we burnt your capitol to the ground.

You first.

The civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki had not been drafted.. or else they wouldn't have been there

No.

You seem to be confused. I did not drop those bombs. I did not enslave anyone. I did not marginalize anyone.

I am not responsible for other people's stupidity or mistakes. I am responsible for mine. If you want me to apologize, get on your hands and knees and beg me like you would beg your master. Invade my country and force me to destroy yours to make you stop. Allow me to beat you, humiliate you, and force you to do what I desire.

THEN I will have something to apologize for.

Actually that was the British Empire. Canada came about thr 1860s. People still argue over who won 1812, but it's effects were minimal, only leading to the popularity boom of Jackson (do canadians know who that is?)

Nope. If it had never happened, we wouldn't have Godzilla.

the slave owner?

Sorry we had a shitty view from a plane. I bet your ansestors had a much better view upclose

they started it and HELL no...

Anime only happened because they're so scared of America that they pussified themselves so no one would think of them as a threat. Japan died with the surrender of the Samurai after the bombs dropped.

>surprise attack someone you're at peace with
>lol how's it cowardly
Cancer.

So few know about that, I salute you snon

sorry we didn't finish the job

Im sorry that one anti air station that spotted two bomers entering japan airspace didnt think to waster the ammo on knocking them out the sky

>Attack somebody you were literally in peace talks with
>Almost completely uncalled for, while America was stripping it's Pacific fleet
>Deliberately bombed the neighbor villiages to pearl harbor where there were literally 0 military targets

Japan should have been buried under atomic radiation and the sea by the end of the war.

the japanese were threatened with "prompt and utter destruction" if they did not provide an immediate surrender. they chose not to surrender. we kept our word and provided prompt and utter destruction.

if anything, japan should apologize to us and to their own people for making us do it.

Sorry about your small penises

This is a stupid internet argument. It was two generations ago, and nobody’s hands were clean. It was total war, where you wipe out you enemy’s homeland. You use whatever means necessary, including terror bombing entire cities to ashes. The only reason Japan and Germany didn’t use nuclear weapons was because the US got them first. Because we learned the lessons of WWI, instead of punishing the losers further, we paid to have them rebuilt. Resulting in them both having some of the world’s strongest economies and best standards of living. So enough already. Nobody’s going to apologize, or needs to. Just get over it.

it was a dick move for sure, but it shouldn't have been entirely unexpected with the oil embargo we had in place

>I have no clue what an invasion of Japan would have entailed and honestly believe the civilan population wouldn't have willingly died fighting as long as they took Americans with them

>at peace with
Lol learn some history first please faggot.
They were hardly at peace.The U.S. had oil embargo on Japan and was pretty much starving them out.

In no way justifying the attack on Pearl harbor but it wasn't without cause.

From a military point of view, bombing civilians seems much more effective at ending a war asap than bombing a military base. Not only does it show how useless the Japanese militia were when it happened, but look at them today. Look at OP. They still salty lol.

Don't come at me with morals and ethics. You can bring in whatever international law you want, it won't stop people from ending an altercation asap.

You heard em Japan. Apologize.

apologize for your war crimes against China, littledicks

Maybe they shouldn't have aggressively invaded fucking China and become a warmonger? They started their shit, we ended it; after they refused to surrender too.

Is that a question?

they did kill alot of ethnic civilians in homeland Japan though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1923_Great_Kantō_earthquake

"In the confusion after the quake, mass murder of Koreans by mobs occurred in urban Tokyo and Yokohama, fueled by rumors of rebellion and sabotage. The government reported 231 Koreans were killed by mobs in Tokyo and Yokohama in the first week of September. Independent reports said the number of dead was far higher, ranging from 6,000 to 10,000"

I never said it was unwarranted, just that we shouldn't have been so naïve as to assume a warmongering imperialist power would stand to have its oil supply cut and just say "hey, I guess we've done enough. pack it up boys."

Rhetorical. If they didn't want two fucking nukes dropped on them, they shouldn't have started two wars with two different super powers and then refuse surrender when they start getting beaten.

Obviously, they should have. Instead they started a war they could never win when they already fought on one front. It was foolish and they were punished when they would not give up the foolish act.

Would do it again gleefully.

I'm sorry we stopped at two. Also sorry we didn't return to test our H-bombs on Tokyo. Settled for a few fishermen.