6'1"
240lbs

Slowly losing weight

That's not fat m8

Post pic with tiem stamp or gtfo

Yeah it is

6"2.
And just over 18 stone
Slowly going down though, since i moved out of my parents house a year ago i eat a lot less shit, was around 20 stone. Hoping to be around 16 by the end of the year

lbs is lillabells.
some old ass unit of weight.
named after the bell on the HMS Lilla

6"2

at least i dont have bitch tits

6'2
was 250 at the start of July

howd you do it

6'2 114 lbs

broccoli and exercise nigga

fucking hell

why brocolli?

what's your exercise regimen?

Protein

5'7 470 pounds

Just had the gastric sleeve surgery

AMA

Did you ever try and lose weight before having surgery?

>went to the gym (30 min weights, 30 min cross trainer) or for a 4-5 km run every day
>went on a 5-2 diet (only eat 500 kcal on 2 days a week)
>cut down my carbs and sugar a LOT
>only drank booze a few times during the summer
>smoked lots of dank weed
>still managed to eat nice fucking food, high protein and fat
>cheated a few times
>lost 44lbs and counting in 2,5 months

Yes, they had me lose 30 pounds on my own before surgery. Wasn't hard at all because, y'know, so fat.

Why did you choose to have surgery over just losing weight normally?

i dont need to get jacked just less fat

so i can omit the protein

Listening to all these fat fucks here talking about how fat they are while I'm sitting her trying to figure out how the fuck I can bulk up and gain wait. I eat like a pig and need to put on some pounds to build muscle mass.

Because I'm addicted to large portions of food and I need to be forceably unable to gorge myself until I can learn what it feels like to be full and satisfied by a regular portion. I've had no reference point of what it feels like to be filled by a normal portion until now.

Yeah but protein is meat eggs cheese and shit. That shit's good. As a fat cunt you don't want to be eating gay rabbit food all the time

why do you want time stamped pics of regular fat people? I just want the time staped pic of the human ball
here

>I eat like a pig

No, you dont. Get at me when you can comfortably eat 10k cals in a day.

You talk as though that's something to be proud of.

i agree

did you eat more white meat like chicken?

although you can omit the weights from the gym if you want and focus on cardio. I just figured that if I was going to be in a gym all the time I might as well try to get jacked too

Im not proud of it.

The same way fat people claim that they just cant lose weight and they hardly eat anything, skinny fucks claim they eat huge amounts and just cant gain anything.

not really, I just ate all meat

>6'
>236 lbs.

is walking acceptable as cardio?

5'6", 380lbs.
I don't feel fat though. Just tired. And sad.

Fuck...guess I am. HEY I ALSO HAVE A SMALL DICK AND ZERO SELF ESTEEM AND NO FRIENDS. Should I just kill myself? I've been thinking about it lately. Well more today than yesterday. I have lots of guns, issue would be choosing one.

>all these niggers with no pics

Actively losing but at around 280lb in this pic I think. Also I'm wearing a diaper cause I took this picture for something else.

if u cant lose weight yes

>I'm wearing a diaper cause I took this picture for something else.
lol

no you've got to properly fucking exhaust yourself and sweat shitloads at least once a day

12 microns and 3.75 solar masses.

Well, I've been trying for 3 months now, and only a few lbs have come off from changing diet, so I guess it's time to kill myself.

My 7 year old son sure will be sad.

BYE FRIENDS.

so jogging or running are basically my only non gym options?

Hey Cred Forums fat fuck here. I was up to 315lbs and decided to turn my.life around. Joined weight watchers for $40 and have lost 45lbs doing nothing g but eating less. I don't even work out or it would have been more. If I can do it, you can to.

You obviously havent cut out enough calories.

Eat less, move more.

6' 1 199.6

I've found that low carb works pretty good for most fat fucks.

Also chances are your dick is a fine size, it just looks small because you're fat as fuck.

40 dollars a month or a week? Im trying to myself, fluctuated around 212-216 at 6'0, after eating only salad for a couple weeks, doing some hit cardio im at 196. Trying to get to 185

I went from ~2800 to ~2000. Got rid of soda, drink a gallon or so of water a day, quit drinking beer, moved mainly vegetarian diet, and got on blood pressure medicine.

I guess the only thing left now is to die. So, yay.

Maybe, I wouldn't know, I've never been skinny.

I guess so, that or swimming

6'3, 325~

goml negroids

$39.95 got me 3 months of membership of weight watchers. It sound gay and girly but it works bro

Wish i had ur height brah.. 6'0 manlet checkin in

wtf 6'1 and 196 is fine, or at least not bad enough to pay for weightwatchers, that's for proper fat cunts

I'm about there with you. Little taller, little lighter. Good luck man

6'3 200 pounds

No it doesnt man. What does sound girly - having bigger tits then chicks, which is my predicament right now. Good for you, ill look into it mtself

im looking to not spend money

Youre lying to yourself.

1. You didnt get to 380lbs by eating 2800 calories a day. You were eating far more.

2. If youre at an 800 calorie daily deficit, you should be losing at least 1.5lbs a week. Over 3 months you would have lost at least 20lbs.

You're right.
My whole fucking life is a lie.

Thank you.

More?

yes it is

also on weight watchers..... it works great. holds you accountable if you want to eat like shit...

lol. i'm a first time poster in this thread.
truth is flamed to death. every time. it amazes me how i can make simple statements which don't require belief or interpretation, and every time there's some faggot telling me how it is.

thong pics

how far?

fuck yeah it is. I'm 6ft 197 with not a lot of muscle other than in my thighs. I'm almost fat.

I lover it

5'10
215 lbs
not fat tho, very dense. I sink like a stone in the pool

5 10
170lbs since I've let myself go lately

walk for 30 minutes a day, at least. 45+ is better.

6'4" 305

skinny boy

Areu me

I'm same height/weight as you and I look like some of these pics of larger guys. My tits are just as big.

cool ty

that's pretty fat for a manlet.

I'd suck those fat titties.

5'8
215 lbs

6'2" 210

I'd eat that like an arby's beef and cheddar.

Now that can sit on my face all day

webms?

you don't get full and satisfied in the same way from a regular portion. You are a fucking moron. Start eating less than you burn, not untill you reach fullfillment you beast.

Hot.

I just dropped 10 lbs too when I decided enough was enough. time for some discipline, work our 4-5 times a week, stop eating out for lunch and just eat smaller portions in general.

If i cut out drinking I'd drop a lot quicker but a man needs something to enjoy.

I started about 7 weeks ago and have been building some muscle also so that's not really helping the weight loss as much.

Plus my wife told me last week that she is leaving me so now I am even more motivated to get back in shape. 15 more lbs to go!

Nice ass

i am you but just a tad better

Sorry to hear that user.. young guy old soul here. This is really just more incentive for me not to get married.

i'm not saying i'm the perfect husband but I gave her no reason to bail.

They are all so fucking twisted man. She's a pain in the ass but she was one of the more reputable women I have come across and she still flaked out in the end.

Don't do it.

Much love user.

thank you bro