What the fuck is wrong with my dick?

what the fuck is wrong with my dick?

do you shower often

looks like really dry skin . doesnt look good either way, go to a doctor

is growing rings. like stretch marks for the dick. also underage. or reeeely late bloomer there.

Im not underage nor i have a tiny dick so i don't know

Lotion

Too much jerking off!!! Lay off the pipe and give it a rest ya fuckin' degenerate!!!

Dry skin, normal moisturizing products won't work so go to a doctor and get something good

do you jerk off with shampoo?

Bro u got a fuckin grilled cock

It's not cut

>how does an uncircumcised penis work

This place is like a gaggle of turkeys. None of you know anything.

Your grill is too damn hot!

Wow, I've never seen anyone on this site who had a pet anteater! Where'd you get him from?

looks like yeast infection or something. get some lotrimin on tis

>confirmed jewcock

You banged a girl with a yeast infection

Yeast infection, i recently had the same issue. Doctor Can prescribe a topical steroid

you fucked a girl with pretty severe fungal infection fucking up your schlong, get anti fungal cream and rub dat pole good do it for like at least a week.

(me)

see us anons are on fucking point!

this

stop washing your cock with soap for a few days. Use some luke warm water only and maybe put some lotion without alcohol on it.

What are these dots on my cock

Get circumsized you monkey and stop having a dirty dick.

grill on the internet do that

try marinating in bbq sauce

hair follicles you ignorant faggot.

hair foil..something something, basically just hair sacks with gunk in them although yours look a bit irrtated/infected, did you shave your lower region recently ? maybe rub some alcohol or someshit on it to disinfect.

Better question. Why is my mouth not covering up dat dick?!

cause you haven't reached faggotry level 99 and unlocked dickteleporation yet user

but youre getting there! dont lose hope!

Wym? Lol

No this is like a week and a half of not shaving

nigga you gay

dam bros this happened to me before ! fucking hoes mang !!

le FAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGOOOTTT

I-I can't help it!

>shave you fucking teenage pleb

dunno, 1½ is still pretty recent, did your skin burn/get irritated when you shaved? could be a dirty razor (not that uncommon if you used the macine shaver as its usually harder to clean right)

you could always shave again which may cut open the bigger hair sacks to where you can rub alcohol on it and kill whatever is going on down there, may burn like fucking hell but id rather have that then have something get infected and start eating on my dick.

similar thing happened to me when i would jerk off in the shower using 2in1 shampoo/conditioner. protip.

I thought it was a sweet potato

Completely underrated post/10

it's pefectly fine with you being gay and slut for the cock, just stay safe and rubber up when you go whoring so that when us straight men wander into experiment zone we can get to go balls deep raw and stuff that bootey hole with the special filling.

I have pretty sensitive skin idk

You have foreskin.

Kek

Ever heard of genital warts, or a condom

This is what normal looks like.

OPs adult penis is growing in!