Another Cuck thread, post pics of ur girl and others say what you would do to them

Another Cuck thread, post pics of ur girl and others say what you would do to them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-CnmVVHIzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ur girl

This is not "ur girl". You're a lonely teenage retard who jerks off to facebook photos. You're a loser, kid. You know it. I know it. And if the girl in this picture has ever had the misfortune of meeting you, she knows it, too. Fuck off with this cringe.

Wwyd fags

make out with her and pull that top down to reveil her big titties, bend her over the sink and fuck her from behind while handling those big tits, after a blow a load in her make her clean my cock off with her mouth. then let the boys in

Fuck her up, Cred Forums

make her choke and gag on my throbbing erection, while reminding her how much of a whore she is. Daddy would be proud.

wwyd

my current crush, take her from me and put me in my place

Didn't 12 Chads already do that?

What would you do?

I'd spit on her face and force my cock down her throat. smearing her makeup and stretching her throat. I'd skull fuck her till she pukes and then I'd cum in her hair

Mommy~

walk in with the gang and start manhandling her, choking her and tearing at her clothes, get those tits out and the pants down far enough to fuck her, then bend her over and slam a cock into each end of her. take turns dropping loads deep in her pussy and all over her face

i will have her suck me off and then make her swallow the copious amounts of stingy cum i will pump in her mouth. The best part... she has never done such a thing for any other guy.

Is this the Donald Trump supporters thread?

I will have her suck me off and i will instruct her not to break eye contact. If she does break eye contact i will slap her and continue fucking her face,

user?

jack off on her face then make her suck me off. perfect face for cum

you wanted more, right user?

Post more for us to enjoy you filthy subhuman

Bernie thread

id fuck that tight body of hers doggy style while you sat across from her like a bitch. id get her on the edge of the bed with her head hanging off and fuck her mouth while you made eye contact with her and my nuts slapping her face.

id deep throat her, while she looked into my eyes, the second shed even slightly look away by accident id fuck her mouth even harder and leave my cock in there till she starts to panic for air. if she pulled away without my permission, id fuck her mouth just as hard. Id ask her if she wants me to put it in her ass or her mouth again.. no matter what shed say id interrupt her mid sentence and go to town on her mouth again, and then id fuck her asshole

Have another of her

and 'mommy' likes buttplugs

She loves cum and threesomes. Wwyd?

I'd hold her under water while she sucks my cock and I cum in her mouth

My best friend, I'm curious.

I like it, here's another of her

Throw her on the grass, rip her shirt too see her tits and fuck her mouth. Then I'd put her on all fours and destroy her ass while she sucks on my thumb and the other one is in her cunt. I'd cum all over her face and make her clean my dick

am I too late user?

perfect, thank you sir

for fucks sake, you sad 13 year old retards

how foreveralone do you have to be before you reach this level?

seriously

id pin her down and fuck her ass and then cum on her face and then make her sister make me a samwich and then id get my mom to pick me up

I would have her lick my hairy balls and then swallow my awful smelling load. After than i would fuck her tight little asshole while pulling her hair

Of course you would, son.

I would have her strip and poledance for me then if have her ride me like the white she wants to be and blow my load deep in her pussy

>then id go home and jerk off to facebook photos on Cred Forums

Cum all over her face after fucking all of her holes till she's panting and cannot move. Then force her up and parade her in front of her other slut friends.

nobody ?

Literal.
Autism.

>pls respond

fuck yes. keep going.

first up, drag that shirt off, looks like she has some great tits, then throw her down and pull those jeans off, pin her ankles up by her head and squat fuck her into oblivion, pull out and cum all over her tits and face, leave her a shivering mess in the middle of the woods covered in cum

Would she rub her bikini tits on my crotch to get me horny?

already have a gf, i just like to bull for others on here.

Another

How's your life working out for you so far, son?

Of course you do.

Do mine first, then I'll continue the story lol

>lol

Alpha male detected.

>implying im lying on an anonymous board.

Right

I'd love to have her pretty lips wrapped around my cock while she stares at me with those big green eyes of hers....got any nudes?

aw man, why not?

id lay him on his back while plowing his asshole, while you sat across the room stroking your pp. once were finished id lay you down and hed empty my sperm out of his asshole into your mouth

You wait here. I know how difficult it can be to find random pictures of strangers' tits on the internet.

wwyd?

This is cute, somebody is all upset because after numerous threads nobody would say how they'd fuck this guys nasty cunt of a sister.

Lol, Krissy?

wife

I'd probably let her know that some socially awkward sperg she's never really noticed is posting her pictures on the internet while furiously jerking his sad little dick off.

>i think i know her
>she goes 2 my school lol

>ITZ MI WIEF GUISE!!!1

I did, but I lost them when my phone went tits up. Here's another pic of her though

Or he just want attention, attention you're giving to him by responding to his posts. Don't answer to trolls

Lol okay bud. If it's her, I have nudes lol

mpl and trap threads that way friend.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

ya its totaly her 4 realz omg lol

Have you bind themand hold them still as them still as i squat over their cute faces and unleash a torrent of taco bell induced explosive diarrhea. The screams will be devine mmmmm.

>if we ignore him maybe he'll leave
>then we won't be constantly reminded how fucking pathetic we're being with these sad threads

'fraid not, kid

>devine

such a shame i'd really like to see her ass.

Suffocate her with her pillow.

What the fuck else you think I'm gonna do with a fukkin 80 year old!

GTFO with this nasty shit

what is up with that forehead my man

pretty sure i know this slut
she goes to my school
shes so devine

>my man

I mean, I have this

Yoooo that's the illest forehead I've ever seen ahahah

id spoil her take her on lots of dates and make her feel loved, make her totally devoted and dependent on me. After a week or two, shed have to suck my cock whenever shed want something, anytime id drive her anywhere shed have to suck my cock before and after. if she ever pissed me off id fuck her asshole and make her bark like a dog. id have go around the house crawling on her knees acting like a dog to me, when she was good id treat her to having me finger bang her pussy and asshole while she blows me.

>ahahah

youtube.com/watch?v=2-CnmVVHIzU

It's probably just the angle and how her hair is. I know it looks huge.

Fuck I would Fuck that Granny Godess until she pleadd for me to stop, then I'd fuck her butt until I had my fill and was finidhed with her

fuck...she is nice and thick, she would look great bend over

now it got worse somehow

Well, that escalated quickly. Nice though.

Yeah, I've seen her twerk. Its a nice ass.

thoughts, user?

What about her?

if you got any more of her (and her fine ass) it would be highly appreciated

I'd smash just to say I smashed

I dont think I have any more of her ass.

Want to know why you masturbating faggots are so alone all the time? It's because you're the type of socially-inept retards who participate in fucking cringe like this.

Hopefully that realization clicks with you someday soon, or else you're going to have a long 60 or 70 years of this ahead of you.

keep 'em coming! She is very hot... seriously i would fuck her mouth all day long if i could

id lay her down with her feet all the way up to her head and fuck her pussy and asshole while you sat behind me

and while this guy sat next to you calling us losers

I don't know what's worse, them or you prancing around like your words even matter to them, you fucking white knight you.

Worst part about her is that's she's a filthy weeb cosplayer.

Why so butthurt?

SPOILER: them.
SPOILER #2: them also includes you.

so much truth

still i would bang

want moar?

Yeah, me too.

still there user?

We've already started a war, guess we all gotta be wittier than the other cause that's what the thread ain't it, you cancer lord.

you haven't?

the fuck is wrong with you people

>implying anything can stop the Cringe Train once it pulls out of Foreveralone Station

Best thing to do is just forget that Cred Forums ever existed. This is all that's left.

Nah, I came close though. Got some head, but thats it.

>Got some head

at least you got to enjoy her pretty mouth. Any more pics of her?

yes please

Nah, that's all I got for now. Glad you liked her though.

If only you had a facebook account of your own. Then you could jerk off to pictures of fully-clothed strangers all day and all night without needing to beg on the internet.

TRANSLATION:
>im finally starting to feel like a bit of a loser creep and think I'm going to back out of this thread now

what do you want to do to her? I'll post what I have for replies.

Truer words were never typed. Fucking Virgin Kids

>please beg me for pictures
>im so lonely
>this is all i have
>tell me what you would do to her so that i can imagine what actual human female contact is supposed to be like

tell me what youd do. i have shit loads more

lol saved

First day on dad's laptop?

This one is actually really funny