Anybody have any idea what I'm dealing with? Tacoma WA here

Anybody have any idea what I'm dealing with? Tacoma WA here.

2/3

3/3

whoever cuts the lawn is using dull blades, that's why the tips are white, it's being torn and not cleanly cut.

Those just look like the regular shit mushrooms that grow in this part of Washington. They just make you sick or kill you.

It looks like there'a a fungus among us.

it's a mushroom. they're pretty cool they grow on fungi

Thank you. But I meant the mushrooms.

looks like a mushroom

yes you are correct. I can confirm that it is a mushroom

Since im here. What am I dealing with?

Fellow WA fag here. That's not the kind you are hoping for, OP.

let me check your math real quick.

yup, it's a mushroom.

I'm almost positive that is a mushroom, with what looks like grass around it.

What about now?
Sup my WA bro. Shows it hanging?

Hold up, so what am I dealing with here, guys?

Eat it

Not psilocybin-containing bodies, just LBM's.

Please... I have so many different ones. Let there just be one

Op here. Pretty sure that's a dingle hopper.

Definitely no liberal caps. Dont eat.

See

Wtf are these.

That's an unbreakable neet comb.

Underrated

I find Liberty Caps (Psilocybe semilanceata) and Blue Ringers (Psilocybe stuntzii) almost exclusively here. What you have there I can't identify from the pic. You should study up. Just be careful. 'Tis the season! Good luck.

I got you bro. Any tips of wisdom?

as a fellow WA fag who used to pick every fall in bellingham.... go to some parks and look in the mulch. The alder bark up there that they would chip and use as mulch was money. Cyans grew like crazy in those. Stop wasting time on anything that doesnt bruise blue. When you find one that does bruise blue, pick some, do a spore print, then post that for an ID... Otheriwse youre going to end up killing yourself.

How to spore count and check bruising? Im a newfag when it comes to this. Any resources I could check out? Thanks for the help bro.

Cow pastures and places with fertilized grass (parks) are good bets. Especially now. Look for bruising like said. That's a good indicator which should help you narrow down your chase.

Holy shit that looks exactly like my dick

shroomery.org

Thanks my Cred Forumsros

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Also, tap the caps when you pick so the spores release and they can grow back.

gonna need to see this dick user.

Fuckin eat em all biiitch

What am I looking at here, Cred Forums?

You're moms pussy when im done.

btw I'm in Dover, DE

Mkay

What the fuck is that...
cut it off

>Tacoma WA here.
why do fucking care about mushrooms when you have mindlblowing legal marijuana for sale just a few blocks away?

suspected underage ban

Pretty sure that's a North American food stabber.

Just eat them all, one of them is bound to get you high.

For the love of god please don't eat a mushroom you cannot identify. That is how you spend two weeks dying in the hospital while your liver and kidneys turn to liquid.

What he means is you should eat them all.

My old mycology prof is the guy the hospital calls when people eat random mushrooms and he always makes someone else go tell them they're gonna die.

Like please if you want to kill yourself just use a fucking gun its less painful and people don't have to watch you do it slowly.

why does it look like you have no balls

You see this shit? It looks average as hell. This is a destroying angel and it will kill you. So will a bunch of other random average looking mushrooms that you don't have memorized. And even if you think you can identify them so many of them look the same you really can't.

What about these?

The only way to know for sure is if you or someone else grows it themselves from a known spore sample in an isolated environment. If you want to eat mushrooms do it fucking right don't do it wrong.

Well those look right but even if they are do you want to spend the entire fucking trip wondering if you are going to die? I mean waht the fuck. Nobody is tweaking out from lack of a mushroom fix dont eat shit out of your yard. Youre not a fucking dog.