Weird things we do - stonerfag edition

Weird things we do - stonerfag edition.

>grind me weed and shake it through screen to collect extra keif
>save all my stems because they are covered in small amounts of weed and trichomes
>save all my resin, never throw it away, its black gold.

So, after 6 months of smoking if i hit a dry spell I have a shit-ton of keif, dank stems and a bunch of resin to keep me high

>inb4 only losers smoke that shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PNSzTN7rI5w
youtube.com/watch?v=0xeu-mN-NQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Weird things I do

>don't smoke weed

Why the fuck would you smoke resin?

Wow, it's pathetic that you are so adamant about staying high. Get some money faggot and stop fucking with weed stems like a low life nigger that never wants to achieve anything.

I'm an occasional smoker of herbs, good sir. And honestly, I think you have a problem. Can you go for any length of time without it? Also, show your pipes and stuff. I wanna see em

I could never get high from stems or resin...but there were times when I needed to get to sleep, that I'd grind up a bunch of stems in a coffee grinder and scrape the kief out of that...it wasn't great but it kept the voices quiet for a big longer....

>roll cone joint
>tap roach end on table a few times
>pinch paper end together and shake like a ramen packet

OP take all your stems, resin, kief, etc. and dissolve it in isopropyl alcohol. Filter that shit with a coffee filter or something and when all the alcohol evaporates you'll have some pretty nice concentrate.

What's the point of grinders? Nobody did this back in my pot smoking days but it seems like common practice now. What's the point? We always used to just pick it apart with our fingers just fine.

When you shake your weed you're basically making your high weaker because you knocking off all the tricomes

The important bits stick to your fingers, grinders waste less

I do the same minus the resin.

>penny in the grinder, shake after grinding to knock keif down
>save up stems, cook in alcohol to make green dragon

Y'all are some inefficient motherfuckers

Yeah these hard times when the drug spirit keeps whispering in cold nights...

>go to work

>save all my resin, never throw it away, its black gold.

Hahahaha. You're getting high off carbon monoxide.

Even burn.

>knows his shit

Keep stems and let soak in high proof alcohol (everclear) for a few days in a dark cool room (closet), filter out stems for some dank tincture

Moron resin is not black gold.
But the fact that you claim to save all you resin is the obvious proof that your just a little kid
>Resin = shit(retarded only a brainless moron would do.
Stems = for edibles
Kief. = good

Not OP, but I used to smoke resin sometimes when I was a broke teenager and wanted to get high. Also maybe I wasn't broke but just couldn't reach a dealer who had anything. It's ghetto, sure, but you can actually get pretty fucking lit on resin if you have a decent lump of it. It just doesn't taste very good.

I do crazy shit like buy an eighth of wax and vape it like a fucking hipster.

Shit was meant for

How do you get used to joints? Just power through and keep smoking? They make me want to throw up

smoking weed in general makes me want to vomit. so thats why I vape it.

try spliffs

The resin train is a shithole. But sometimes you gotta ride

TBH things have changed. Shwag commercial shit is no longer a thing. Pretty much everything you come across is shit that would be mind blowing 20 years ago. Most people mix weed with tobacco when rolling a joint now because it's seriously THAT STRONG. There's enough crystals on the most basic of shit to make your own hash now. Grinding facilitates all of that.

40yo oldfag here

grind herbal tobacco along with weed in the grinder to make a smoking mix religiously.

I bought a dime off a 10th grader today. I don't feel good about myself.

Make sure you're not mixing it with tobacco and don't roll them too tightly. Have you had the same problem with blunts?

I break my stems and add them to my dried herb mix to use in cooking.
I don't expect the food to be high inducing, just hope it imparts flavour to the dish.

Resin is fucking shitty

>Black gold
Yeah fuckin right

young dude, i prefer natural with seeds mixed with herbal tobacco.

fuck feeling like your gonna fall over.

>green dragon
you sir just taught me possibly the best most amazing thing ever, godamn I wish I'd known about this sooner!

I've not tried blunts, the joints have been mixed with tobacco just because they stay lit

It may be the tobacco getting you sick; try it without next time. Also, mixing in tobacco just to make it stay lit is unnecessary. If it goes out in less than a minute and you're smoking nothing but weed, you're rolling it too tight or your paper sucks.

If that doesn't work I recommend just getting a glass bowl.

>vape $20 worth of afhan highlights(wtf?)(said it was 1.2, was more like .6) in 20mins.
>tfw no job

>vaping

No sir, its just the smoke concentrate.

Which happens to carry trace amounts of THC and other cannabinoids.

Ever marinate your steak or porkchops in Liquid smoke? its just a smoke concentrate.

The weed smoke builds layer-after-layer on the surface of you pipes or bongs.

Its the brown shit at the end of a joint of blunt that taste a little bitter on your lips.

But its packed with cannabinoids guys, that is if you weed is decent.

>inhale the smoke to get high
>70% of that same smoke cools off and sticks to your piece
>after a while it layers and gets thick and sticky and smells like shit
>smoke that shit and get high as fuck

Are so many people really this ignorant to what cannabis resin really is ?!

testing

>you inhale the burnt smoke of the plant material
>70% of that smoke cools down rapidly and sticks to the side of your glass bowl or bong
>it is just concentrated weed smoke that has layered up over time.

Are you guys really this fucking stupid?

You guys too

"I could never get high from stems or resin..."

>Sometimes when I can't sleep I grind my stems and smoke them....

Makes sense, keep smoking there chief

Baby stoner here, what's the best way to make a pipe that is not complete shit? My first one was made from a syringe and a socket with an ear bud metal cover for a screen.

you get 20 dollars and buy one

Caynt lie I've had to smoke bong hash more than a few times. Fuck, I got a perpetual grow and still keep some of that bong hash just in case cuz nigga I know what it's like to be hungry

Yeah, I'm gonna need you to fuck right off Lumburgh

>refuse to break down nugs with my hands
Too many wasted trichomes

>t
I made an awesome Gandolf pipe out of a 1 foot 1/4inch copper water tube once. I got it from the Home Depot and it was for a toilet tank water supply. I just wanted to mention that it was for the toilet

Can anyone recommend a good glass pipe?

>smoke that shit and get high as fuck
>it is just concentrated weed smoke that has layered up over time.

Bit of bamboo and a small hole to place buds, a can like a coke can or try your local chinese/indian shop and get a shitter, or make a bong out of a small bottle some hose and a socket or cone piece, pic related its nearly 5 years old, made it on my 21st cause we forgot the pipe at a mates place

Fuck yeah nugget!
First of all super dry weed that can be broken with fingers never smokes right- weed needs to be somewhat pliable to get the highest, otherwise more trichs just combust rather than evaporate with the smoke. Keep your shit in a humidor for a perfect smoke every time.

Secondly using fingers just wads up resin on your fingers and you know you're not going to try and scrape it off your fingers to smoke it, so it just gets worn/washed away.

tldr; combusted trichs dont get you high therefore dry weed equals a waste & so is resin on your fingertips

>70% of that smoke cools down rapidly and sticks to the side of your glass bowl or bong
[citation needed]

Used to think resin was shit, got desperate one night and smoked it in my piece. Tasted kinda bad, smelled way worse than really was though. Now when im low, ill put a thick layer of it in the bottom, and just put a thin layer of green on top to get the initial burn. the initial high is lower, but it gets me higher than i think it will everytime. nothing crazy, just slow.

Reference: 6th grade Science - Condensation of evaporates
Bonus material: surface tension of highly polar substances

Pic pls?

Wanted a bong pretty bad and ended up just making one outta a "smartwater" water bottle. PRETTY PROUD

>70%
okay mr. im older than everyone on the internet

Sorry m9 that was like 2005

No prob user

hows being a poorfag in high school?

any small spoon with a carb if you're new
a chillum if all you smoke is dank

so much is just about digging the piece and the thickness of the glass.

It's really worth mentioning that when smoking, most of the psychoactive substances are wasted (joints/spliffs/blunts) to the atmosphere and to internal surfaces (bongs/pipes/bubblers). Just something to think about when times are tough

>most
my chillum has over a 50% efficiency rate, fo' sho'

we get it.
you chillum.

Have you guys even smoked resin before? That shit always gets me fucked up. It tastes like ass, but does the job.

Works if your dry.

I feel like roach weed out of a bowl gets you higher than the original joint.

bitch niggas dont even know a little resin ball can get you fuckin baked

they dont smoke often enough if ever to know that feeling when you wanna get stoned but your guy is out

Same concept, you're coating the remaining weed with resin and getting a more potent product.

I've rolled a whole joint out of roaches before and got fucked up pretty good.

>that feeling when you wanna get stoned but your guy is out
gorram i love living in a medical state

Yeah granddaddy spliffs are dangerous

You know what, OP, I fuck with you for once. One bump for a not so faggot ass post. Shits rough when the plugs are gone.

only reason to save stems is to make a nice tea out of them (Yes it will get you high)

i do too but its massachusetts and theyve been dragging their asses getting shit going for so long that a regular old legalization measure is on this years ballot

This isn't something I do (although, I'll try it one day), but what my buddies do.

>Get high as shit on 4ft tall bong
>Eat lots of shitty 7-11 food
>Start up Xbox One and WWE 2k16
>Download characters from Trailer Park Boys and other video games like Sonic and Mario
>30 Man Royal Rumble match with all the characters

Here's the real kicker

>Get characters ready
>Make all of them CPU
>Start match and sit there and watching the computers fight
>Smoke more dope and eat food
>Restart match when finished

That's literally all they do kek

lets hope your voters do the right thing

I'm more of a dabber. But if I can't get dab I'll buy a bunch of bud, rosintech that shit into dab, and rip the lil nug chips out of a bong

personally ive found i go through much more weed when i break it up by hand as opposed to a grinder. i dont have a kief catcher just because i like to leave the trichromes on the bud and after a few months i can clean the grinder in alcohol and smoke some nice hash after it evaporates.

>grind me weed
Haven't done that.
>save all my stems
Yes.
>save all my resin
Yes.

For many years now I have prepared tinctures of stems and resin using azeotropic (191°) ethanol. There is some in the kitchen right now.

I'd like to think this is a good idea. It sounds reasonable and I hate throwing anything out that could possibly be useful. These tinctures really do get you stoned. But, still, the reason there's some in the kitchen right now is because it is unpalatable.

The tincture of stems has a weedy flavor, what wine connoisseurs call "herbaceous". The flavor of the resinous tincture is downright disgusting, like road tar. I have mixed these (bear in mind that azeotropic ethanol is potable when diluted) with fruit juices, soft drinks, even plain water and in all cases the flavor was less than pleasant. I have tried cooking with these tinctures and, again, things like spaghetti sauce and soup wind up tasting inferior even though they have gotten me stoned in a strange and sometimes queasy way.

These are acts of desperation. As the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers liked to say, "Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope."

>smoke gram after gram of concentrate in nectar collector
>Wait until reclaim builds a nice dark red layer, enough to produce a gram or so of decarbed oil.
>Wash out piece with everclear and pour reclaim into shot glass.
>Take shot with chaser.
>Wait for it......
>BAM!!!

this shit sounds tight fam. I'd be bustin out laughing from it

Are your friends jerma

>get high
>eat food that isn't even health graded
>play console WWE game in 2016
>here's the real kicker
>make CPU fight instead of watching WWE
>rinse and repeat
>I'll try it one day
user i really suggest you review your current decisions on life and reflect

What do you guys think of smoking out of an apple? Its all i can really afford right now and seems to work

I smoke my buds in order of size, shake, then smallest, then so on

>be me
>late at night
>go out to back porch with my headphones on playing some chill grooves
>take a small hit and ride out the coal
>find myself moving to the beat
>god my joints feel so much better (i'm a semi-oldfag)
>start stretching and kneading my joints to the beat
>start doing standing squats, pushups, dips with the chair, yoga.
>Always leads to yoga like pose holding and stretching. I don't do it sober. Never practiced yoga before. just happens and feels good. feels right.
>I cool down by sitting at the edge of the pool with my legs resting on the first step.
>tap my feet to the beat and watch the soft ripples gleam from the moonlight
>they make a pattern. the entire water surface covered in evenly spaced hills and valleys like a freeze from of a t-rex stomp from Jurrasic Park.
>I exercise, cool off, dance.
>waiting for a cop to shine a flashlight in my face from the fence saying he received a call from a concerned neighbor

The culture I was raised in never dances. Especially men. I get anxious and self concious doing it even at night but it's so natural to do when I get a little weed in me.

a-am I alone in this?

As long as you are getting the smoke to your lungs with moderate efficiency and a good burn... I see nothing wrong with using an apple to smoke cannabis.

Maybe if you make the tea with oil. Otherwise no

when I was younger and had nowhere to smoke, I'd go in my car at night and listen to rnb jams while smoking. over time, I'd start air grinding to the beat. I dunno what it is, but it just brings out that feeling to vibe to the music

When I make brownies I always make a bit more butter than I need that I use to make weed eggs, not strictly to get stoned. I just like the taste

I'll make you one if you want.

I fucking love jerma

>smoked a shroom once

Kek
I smoke nothing but dank but have a guilty pleasure... I look forward to having enough to roaches to roll a blunt out of them

dancing is a great form of creative expression

Hell no fam. A good joint or bowl will make me dance all night long

you get a mini spoon for 5 bucks

unless...

you're underaged

i got stomach ulcers from smoking resin. gl hf

So you just came in here to tell us that? Kys

This is a little off topic but i want to smoke dope in my house but my roomate already called the cops when i got baked in the house one time. so how do i smoke with literally no smell. is it possible?

older smoker bros, i in a pretty shitty situation. I can't smoke weed anymore due to health issues, im a smoker of 3 years, 2 years daily, and im wondering how to unwind after a long day. My stomach can't handle alcohol, so im wondering how to readjust. Any advice?

What do the stripped nugs smoke like

hash leaves less smell in the room compared to weed. Used to smoke in my room at night while i lived at home, aired out during entire session, no smell the morning after.

Either get a new roommate or don't smoke this will only end badly man

Get a cardboard tube, stuff it with dryer sheets and smoke by the oven with the fan on, blowing the smoke thru the tube

invest in a vaporizer
buy a sploof
make a sploof
there are tons of guides on stealth seshing online that you can look up

drink everyday because my job drug test, thinking about killing myself

Here's one of my grooves
>youtu.be/PNSzTN7rI5w

Would you post a sample of the rnb tunes you'd groove to?

Thanks familia's. Would you post some of what gets you grooving too?

yo i can get hash
and this could actually work..
thanks boyz

made me kek

youtube.com/watch?v=0xeu-mN-NQs

I use small scissors in case bud is too sticky icky

Get a new fucking job man. Lol.

very nice