I sexually identify as the byzantine empire

I sexually identify as the byzantine empire

Ok

I need you to tell me how I should feel about this because I just don't know how to react anymore.

I really just don't know, man.

Fuck you, Mesopotamia is the only acceptable gender.

We

Pronouns byz, byr, and byrself?

ARE

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Wow that's great user, be yourself!

I sexually identify as an onion.

What pronoun would you like us to use?

>how I should feel
Don't. That's the only honest advice you'll ever get from this fucking site.

by or zant. I might even accept ium if you are a close friend

hmmm... what time period?

so you must love arab cock

MY SIDES!

so which bathroom do you use in public settings op?

I identify as the Ottoman empire.

Come at me OP

So you get destroyed by muslims?

Fuck you. I am the biggest empire

No, you're thinking of modern Germany

kys

Thank God! I thought I was the only one!

Who is this glorious man?

His name is Travis. He has two knifes.

Nice try, OP, but you weren't nearly that big by 555 CE. You were restricted to the eastern Mediterranean. Sorry if that triggers you, but the Western Roman Empire is a far superior gender.

Byzantines still got beat pretty bad by them mussie turks though, the difference is that Germany likes getting destroyed by them.

You barely lasted a century, bitch. I spanned the broadest distance of territory, I lasted hundreds of years, and I was white.

Thank you, I shall sacrifice a small goat to Moloch in your name

Would take a muslim hundreds of years to penetrate my defenses, Germany just gives it away like a whore