Energy drink thread

Energy drink thread.

Sugar free Red Bull

drink water you fat cunts

Rockstar freeze or punched

I drank a green Monster from 2006 - 2015 every single day

I stopped drinking them last year and the caffeine headaches were so awful I could barely get out of bed

Strangely enough I like the taste of Full Throttle.

Meh, I just smoke weed pretty much 24/7 pham.

Pretty happy tbqh

That doesnt give you energy though and im skinny

I like the way NOS tastes, but I rarely drink energy drinks since they don't seem to give me much energy

The tea monsters. Less sugar, low calories, taste amazing, wakes me up.

God
tier

Full Throttle Blue Fuckall is amazing. One of my favorites. I love the "Power" RipIt, it tastes like drinking an apple. Not whatever flavor they decided apple would be for soda, I mean actual apples.

if you drink enough water you have to piss much. Then you have to go take a piss often and then you wake up. deal with it. Get healthy

>HCFS thread

fixed

The carbonated Monsters are awful. Teas are good and don't make me feel like I just drank a bucket of pixie stix.

I'll have to check those out

god tier

Stars and Stripes ftw

i bet you're a blast at parties.

Plus i can get them at sams club, and just grab one when i leave the house.
Oh, checked the trips

at least he gets invited to parties lmao

I need NOS or Red Bull as a pre-workout.

Coffee, easily a litre of a strong brew

Well thanks user. I am how did you know

V

The one true God Tier: Nae Danger.

you dont need it. You brain washed yourself to think you need it.

This is the only energy drink I can stand the taste of (except maybe monster)

If it's not Red Bull, you're a faggot.

I like amp's also but monster tastes better

He looks like that fat guy in the wheel chair in The Hills Have Eyes. His nephew at the least.

BAWLS.

No, I've tried without (just using water) and was nearly exhausted halfway through my routines. With the drinks, I can do the workouts and still have enough energy to do whatever else before the day's over.

check'd..and you might also have cancer

What happened then, trips man? Why did you stop after eleven years and how has it affected your life?

then you are fuucked up user.

Noz ftw

>an energy drink like nae other
>Somebody said this is an meeting
>and got approved

It's helping me get to my goal weight, at least.

Khaos, and NOS are my go too's

>THAT

If you are answering with chinks, you're a weeaboo. Rethink your life and get your shit together, son.

tastes like shit, ripper way better

ITT faggots putting them selfs in an early grave

chezed

why drink energy drinks when i have adderall?

These aren't chinks; they're Koreans. But yes, I'm a weeaboo. An unapologetic one.

I don't know, I just decided to stop. The $$ I spent constantly buying those big ass 24 packs. And it was to the point I could fall asleep right after I drank one. It was pretty worthless. Right now I can actually sleep when I want to. I'm not irritable anymore. I feel a lot better.

Probably.

To all you anons in the thread. Try the water challenge. Only drinkable substance will be water for a whole month. And then see how much better you have it after

Rockstar blueberry Acai and pomegranate, or the Ā£1 1 litre bottles of bull, mix it with a bit of vodka and Coke, and it's not half bad

Not champagne flavor. So close.

I used to drink 3-4 cans of rockstar a day. I started to get vrazy kidney pains after a year or so, it even hurt when i pissed!

Stopped drinking all kinds of energy drinks and as if by magic the kidney pains stopped and i could piss comfortably.

Anyway coffee is way better than an energy drink will ever be

As far as diet energy drinks go, monster and Rockstar are shit. NOS Electric Cherry is the shit and the only one that doesn't taste like aspartame and feet. I can't find it in town anymore tho.

I'm slowly finding out that is the truth. I wonder why?

My collection of monster I've gathered over the past 5 years

I dint feel the energy but i do get the focus

Haha dude 2 is like your max caffeine intake for a whole day as an adult and size matters. 1 is good for me and I'm a big fatty. You also gotta chase that shit with a lot of water.

aspartame a source of phenalalnine. No. 1 cause of hormone inablance in kids and developing teens

I'm really wanting the heavy metal bfc, but they're a but too expensive online.

1 can = 10 cups of coffee

Yeah none of it is good for you. But we allow ourselves shit sometimes. I drink maybe 1 energy drink a week on average.

Yes allow your self a synthetic chemical that has only existed for a couple decades because the body totaly has the enzymes to break it down...

I don't think that's true tho like a monster has like 140mg and a cup of coffee is like 90mg. Google it. Maybe it's different In Canada but 10 cups of coffee liquid is like over a litre (1/4 gallon).

You're not wrong. But unless you can say you never eat any garbage food then shush friend.

90mg in a shot of espresso, about 57mg for instant coffee

>mfw I don't

fucking degenerates

Still only makes 5.7 cups. Anyway I think the max dose of caffeine for an adult is 4-500mg. Many idiot kids take the powder before a workout and OD.

I like monster rehab but damn they dont sell that shit anymore

I did the same with the red monsters from freshman year until a few months ago. 21 now. I feel shit loads better though I still have 2 cups of coffee everyday.

The absolute best tasting energy drink ever made and they discontinued the flavor.

Any of you nigger faggots try Redline energy

Do too

Yes.

Yup

I've seen it around here

Shit is fucking way too strong

I have genuinely taken more caffeine that that in a day, granted I had a ridiculous tolerance. It does feel weird though, like you're cumming out of their forehead skin

Where the fuck are you that they don't sell Rehabs anymore? Here the green tea disappeared along with the rojo which were my favorite but they still have the original, peach, raspberry, and orangeade.

Calm down there, Frankie.

didnt know they had that many flavors, we only have like four where i live.

Actually meant this one, Fruit Punch.

How about that mountain dew kickstart stuff? only had the fruit punch but it wasnt half bad.

>eleven years
no

Me and a person would do like a hundred dollars of coke with beer, but he would buy like two monsters after doing more coke, anyway he got hipertension.
or something like fucking panic anxiety attacks after that, if mine suck im not sure how is he doing right now kinda miss the guy.

says rehydrate must have tasted good.
im gonna try to look for it over in cali

YJ Stinger

I drink one of these every morning in place of coffee
>inb4 just drink coffee feggit
I work a physical job and the last thing I want is a hot drink.

Yeah, some of these are discontinued. In my opinion, the juice monsters (ripper, m-80, khaos, pipeline punch...) are top notch

Netherlands. It fucking sucks! One of the stores here completely stopped selling monster because of the size. Fucking teens are buying that shit and because of the concerned parents they are removing it from the store

This was in response to

You really should try it, it tastes different from the others. It tastes nothing like other energy drinks.

Honestly I don't like coffee, but monster had some delicious coffee

So is it ice coffee or something?

Yup

Must be better than starbucks shit am i right?

Eh. It tastes chemically compared to an actual iced coffee.

>checked
And oh yeah. Shit is great. Although the vanilla coffee Starbuck's drink isn't bad either. Very sweet though.

I don't think it tastes chamically, just a bit more acidic. I personally like that. It's tangy.

Would like to try, they dont sell that stuff around here. It sucks

For me, there's a bit of brand loyalty. I have liked every monster I've tried, except for Assault (tastes kinda like coke). So there might be a bit of the placebo effect and, I think that Monster is far superior to other energy drinks and coffee.

I'm this guy btw.

Well i have to admit starbucks isnt all shit but im going to try that taste. Sounds good though

Well im also loyal to monster but i have to get used to another brand. Since they are refusing to sell monster drinks. Also i have to agree about the monster assault it is a rippof of cherry coke. But damn you're lucky. Look at all those flavors you have tasted. Which drink do you like the most?

I mean which flavor?

please throw your trash away

I'm sorry about your luck.

I love the Monster juice, but you just can't beat the smooth flavor of Ɯbermonster.

One persons trash, another's decoration. Cheap decoration at that

>Booty Sweat
The only energy drink I'll drink

So what about that monster bottle? Never seen that one before

Have you tried Venom Black Mamba? It's similar to Monster and pretty delicious. Also cheaper

That's Ɯbermonster. They sell that in cans now.

It used to cost $5 for a glass bottle. You might be able to find it on Amazon still, just more expensive now.

Loca Moca is my favorite

Oh man, I dont like this stuff. I drank the punch flavor a few times in high school, but quickly grew tired of it.

best

Ripit needs to make a knockoff redbull. A couple of their flavors are pretty good the power and stingr are the best budget energy drinks imo

Nectar of the gods. 240 mg caffeine, no sugar.

STING MO only

Love this shit right here. The kiwi is bretty gud too

Im more of a monster drinker so the stinger is for me

I admit, I have not tried that specific flavor

>Heart palps like a mother fucker over the years
>Drinks energy drinks like they will kill me
>In college consumed enough caffeine during exam week it was like I drank 32 NOS (between pills and actual drinks)
>6 years later still knocking back drinks, but wayyyyy less
>heart still sucks
>working on weening myself off

Cant take it anymore. Fuck this entire thread, and stop drinking this garbage.

if you like monster you would prob enjoy. Its 1$ at a near by store as opposed to the mega monster which is $3

Is true that is unhealthy, but in moderation it will not harm the body. It's more if a treat than anything else for me. I have one about every two weeks

What helps you anons stay awake? I'm like major depressed and I'm so fatigued all the time, like I'll drink 6 cups of coffee minimum and I could drink it back to back then fall asleep in the same time I would without caffeine. I tried caffeine pills from Walgreens and they were useless

Came to post this. Burns like hell

REDLINE

as with all things it comes with warnings and instructions which should be basic common knowledge anyway even if you are autistic

i love these, but theyre too expensive. its like $3 everyday for this shit fuck that.

I apparently have a pre-mature ventrical. Pop and soda removes calcium/magnesium and potassium from the body. (Thanks Nurse.!)

I was actually crashing at a house for a summer in 2011 and my buddies friend who stayed with us for a week turned out to be a nurse to a cardiologist. Told me to take Potassium and magnesium supplements for it. I was shocked. I was pretty hammed that night since alcohol took the edge off. Mind you, on bad days my heart was screwing up 20 times per minute.

So I just went to bed and woke up at 5am so I could go to walmart and buy the supplements. After just 2 days, my heart palps were down like 98%.

I never saw her again after that, I owe her a lot. Anyway, they started kicking back up after 5 years, so I finally had insurance, and found out what it was. Mix that with your body being depleted from these drinks of the nutrients aboves, created this nasty cocktail.

I still owe her thanks, she saved me a ton.

Im bi polar mega monsters help me the most stay alert awake and happy. Im not lying either. I believe its the taurine, although others have drank it and have said that their heart felt funny be warned if you are not truly the depressive type or bi polar it can mess with your heart. its alot of b12 to consume at once...

lol no its not you autistic fucker

is good

never heard of it, i want one

Full throttle is the best. I used to drink monsters but now they can't even compare.

I just got a case of 24 of these on Friday.

I'm already halfway through the box

i must find

Missing one

its ok

I'm sad that I can't find the little shots of Monster anymore. I think they were 4 oz little bottles and I loved getting my caffeine from those instead of having to drink 16 oz of liquid every time.

which was your favorite?

Why the hell is it illegal in Texas??

as opposed to smoking bad for your heart and lungs...alcohol can cause liver disease...or coffee that can cause heart problems. shall i continue with meth/snow/coca cola nurse? just shut up twat

Met co owner of nos in NYC he was a friend of a doctor that me and my father were helping move apartments . We packed things onto the owners nos truck this was in 2009 when nos was still small

its a no for me as well

Agreed Ripper better, I miss M-80s

That shit was my go to for awhile

This guy is right, water always outweighs shitty energy drinks, if you need energy, Coffee and Tea both have caffiene, and if you can man up, Caffiene pills, Amphetaminens, and other uppers are probably healthier than energy drinks.
Also you probably only need the energy because you are a fat fuck who spends all thier time on Cred Forums.

green tea barely has like 35 mg caffeine in a 8oz cup, a venti coffee has like 125 mg, same as a can of monster.

>mfw we only got 5 in sweden
fuck this country

Should've named it bung, for that marketing ambigram

What do you do when someone internalizes your marketing like this? I mean, obviously the first thing to do is point and laugh. But then it sets in. You poured bullshit into the world, and it found an eddy in this otherwise normal, if a little stupid, mind. All the "rad" product propaganda you've created broke this person, and they'll stay that way, forever.

> the answer, I assume, is in the related picture

send them to a mental hospital

does any place still sell that? where can i buy it?

dont think so. no idea.

When I worked on the ambulance I would seriously drink two every day I worked.
I never felt any different. Now I don't ever drink them except maybe once every few months, or if I'm going on a long drive.

Import, Loca Moca and Pipeline Punch

This.
Faggot. Take adderall and come back to me saying coffee is good

pffft some days i drink 4-6 monster

>this in 16oz can

you're an idiot. you'll die soon smoking all that meth chasing it with adderall

the yeti is the best

can't beat a good tasting $1.00 energy drink

adderall is meth. energy drinks is caffeine. big difference fucking retard.

to quote OP:
>It's all I drink! xD

thats an anti energy drink

>weeaboo

I believe you're thinking "koreaboo".

adderall is not methamphetamine
>amphetamine salts =/= meth retard

no. fuck you and your jolt.

Jolt us to make legit energy drinks. The green one was bomb.
>nowhere to be found now

adderall fucks your brain chemistry permanently
caffeine does not

Rockstar Lime. Im addicted to this stuff.

but desoxyn is meth

yuppers ;)

Came here to post pipeline punch. I don't know how I can stop after just one, they're so good.

obvious amphetamines act differently than caffeine. but brain chemistry is ever evolving thing and nothing is permanent. you wont have the same brain chemistry last year as you do today. short term adderol use is relatively safe all things considered.

>short term adderol use is relatively safe all things considered
but caffeine is safer

sure, but not as much fun

>implying I give a shit.
Things that change brain chemistry
>sugar
Like all the high sugar drinks in this thread
>a sedentary lifestyle
Like all the anons in this thread
The safest is matcha green tea and water. Caffeine is fine in pill form but coffee/energy drinks are too expensive.
That said, nothing is better than an Americano, adderall and a cigarette

>it's fun!

sugar has been linked to alzheimers.

Just looked it up and holy shit

Tastes like cough syrup. Cherry is shitty too. Original is best.

So has cholesterol, mercury, vaccines, etc. A lot of shit has been linked to that disease, dumb asses. However, nothing has been 100% proven to cause the disease.

Punched sucks. Original is best

>glucose (sugar, fructose, carbs, etc)
>primary brain fuel source
>linked to alzheimers

KEK! GTFO

>Amphetaminens, and other uppers are probably healthier than energy drinks

I'm not so sure about that

>I'm not so sure about that

Amphetaminens are a far more potent stimulant than caffeine, so I doubt it too. All stimulants are bad for the heart, especially if abused.

Also, Amphetaminens often come with a lot of toxic garbage, unlike caffeine.

I've been drinking NOS a few times a week lately, and I was never a big energy drink person before that. My new work and school schedule necessitate it, though.

Not to mention the brain damage. Ritalin kids are going to have it tough.

BULLSHIT! The ONLY thing your brain cells uses as fuel is pure sugar--dextrose. Aluminum, certain chemicals, and disorders that cause brain deterioration or brain damage are responsible for Alzheimer's. Sugar simply feeds the brain--that's all. Wherever you read that, the person who wrote it doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about; just some health fanatic who doesn't have the medical knowledge to carry on an intelligent conversation. You are no better for blindly believing that shit instead of doing credible research from unbiased medical data.

>The ONLY thing your brain cells uses as fuel is pure sugar--dextrose.

Correct.

> Aluminum, certain chemicals, and disorders that cause brain deterioration or brain damage are responsible for Alzheimer's.

Nothing is 100% to cause the disease at this time...

brain fuel?

is that like the air-tires where the power is generated?

top kek when all the Cred Forums-tards bumrush the interwebs to investigate

i want to slurp spilled v off the floor

I shoot smack and drink whiskey from the bottle...fuck this gay shit.

Plants use sunlight for photosynthesis but you can still scorch the shit out of them with high-intensity light. Living things aren't that fucking simple.

Exactly right!

The guy's all talk and no medical knowledge. Probably parroting some shit that he heard his anemic (B12 deficiency from not eating foods that contain B12), low bone density (not eating foods that contain K2), medically ignorant vegan mother say. And he and his family are most likely mentally deficient from avoiding all sugars, because they fear Alzheimer's will develop if they eat an apple or put a little sugar in their herbal tea. He probably buys into everything that the government tells him about health, too. The government is going to say whatever the pharmaceutical companies pay them to say.

This any good? Never tried it

Everyone on Cred Forums isn't as ignorant as you two. Nah, I didn't have to consult Google to state that fact.

>costs 1$ instead of fuck me in the ass $2.50 Monster Energy(TM)
>regular orange tastes like fanta soda
>diet orange tastes moderately good
top tier drink

man i need to get some bawls

You're in the Netherlands can buy psychedelic truffles legally and are bitching about stupid monsters... Not too much mention the social atmosphere and women are probably ten-fold better than here.

Can't believe no one has posted the best energy drink of all time.

You're agreeing with a vegan (me). People on omni diets are also B12 deficient, not just vegans. And, no, I am not because I supplement... like everyone should. I don't need K2... as many cultures who consumed a 100% plant-based diet did fine without it, and many vegans today are too.

If anyone fears sugar or carbs, it's fat ass, obese, artery clogged meat heads.

Correct. That's why I didn't limit the causes of Alzheimer's to one item. I suspect that it is a combination of things that cause it to develop, but I'm not a doctor or research scientist, so I don't know for sure. I don't think they know, either, at this point. Otherwise there would be a cure. Aluminum is definitely a contributing factor. It could actually be a chemical in the pesticides or herbicides used by food growers that causes it. It could also be that some people have genetic predisposition to it. Aluminum is the one substance that seems to have a definite link to Alzheimer's; and I'm sure there are others. Given that so many households use aluminum cooking utensils, and that soda cans are made from aluminum, at the same time that Alzheimer's is on the rise, it does seem suspect as being a contributing factor. Anything we say without scientific data to back it up is just speculation.

It's fucking sweet

With a planet so polluted, which causes a lot of our food to be polluted, good luck avoiding heavy metals. Hell, China's air is so polluted, they have discovered heavy metals in their air.

The closest market to where I work starting stocking this lately, it tastes like absolute heaven, I would easily drink it over any normal soft drink.

ay boi

living has been linked to alzheimers
an american study found out, that all patients suffering from alzheimers were alive. dead patients could not be found.

the scientistsā„¢ strongly advice against living.

they are pretty good, is it regional thing because they sell those at big lots around here for like $2.50. Ive heard the flavor is apple daiquiri or some shit.

have you tried the most disgusting flavor imo ( i noticed your missing it) its a rehab flavor: proTEAn or some shit like that. its a white rehab