Rate my pot plant

Rate my pot plant

7/10, good pistils.

You'll have some damn good mids, OP. Don't expect it to fill up completely, though. You made it stretch a lot.

Strain?

not sure of the strain but how much longer should i let it bud before i cut it off, dry it and smoke it, it's really starting to stink up my house and im getting paranoid

You're almost halfway there.
Believe me: You ruin it if you harvest early. Wait until you have buds that look like buy-able weed.

The ONLY reliable way to know when to harvest is to look at the trichomes under magnification. Wait until you see opaque white ones or brown ones.

Note that whatever you grow will shrink by almost 4x when it dries.

As far a smell, can't help you there. I live in the wilderness.

(same user here)

You could try to BBQ something on the daily. Or ferment some really nasty compost. Last year I left some garlic to rot in the sun and it REEKED.

Charcoal in the soil makes the plant less pungent, but will also lessen the taste.

I guess week 4-5 into flowering?
What light source are you using?

I think you should fucking throw it out it looks like shit. Why don't you leave it to the pro's faggot.

How about mine?

>Note that whatever you grow will shrink by almost 4x when it dries.

Let's see it faggot

6/10

So long and string bean. Looks actually healthy though. Looks pretty fluffy.

I am a pro and there is one thing i can tell you...
Your'e a giant faggot you should kill yourself!

Was keeping it outside but for the last couple of weeks it just sits in my window lol

Definitely a Sativa Strain. Ready for massive Trychome production ;)

Wait i will bump mine ^^

3/10 you wasted your time user. Should've kept the lights closer to keep it short. Should've used a scrog to make it grow wider and grow more colas. Do better next time.

OP HERE

Ok so tell me what's the deal here. It looks kinda shitty. It was a rescue from a guy i know that went to jail. No idea what he did to it

>implying the kid failed a commercial operation, and will dissatisfy the shareholders.

If he was going to grow weed he should at least do it right and make the yield worth the wait and effort even if he's not planning on making money from it.

Jock horror

got a few pics of my recent crop here for you.
1/5

2/5

3/5

4/4. one pic was too big, too lazy to resize.

wait a bit and when you start having about the 1/3 of the pistils turning orange/brown, get yourself a magnifying glass and look at the thrichomes (the resinous part), they must cloudy or about to turn amberish, cut them. and if they are transparent wait a little.

pot

3 weeks in. Just gave new water and nutes today