Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cG_wNxi8z8o
youtube.com/watch?v=2zMkoREqqhk
youtube.com/watch?v=bpI-KeK-PQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is one of your best pictures.

I see. I definitely am a lot more quiet in person, or even just in voice compared to when I'm typing.
Then again I enjoy standing out as a mysterious chest who doesn't open up to everyone.

That doesn't sound very healthy though, not for you or your wallet. Why are you drinking that much?

Rip me

So it needs to be collected

Calamity-masu'd

Thanks for the pleasant night

>Best fox claimu

I cant its directed at you know im actually whimpering trying to keep it in

Go "let it out" somewhere that you aren't trying to make friends.
Or just vent anonymously you bimbo.

I can say the same for that one you have there.

You're in for a ride on 3

I'm more open about myself because it's just online, but yeah, I totally get it.
also resisting the urge to make some lewd remark about "opening your chest" do ho ho

oh, it's not nearly as expensive as it sounds. I get drunk easily and don't have to buy very much.
just life. I have decided that ending it isn't the right choice because of the people who care about me, but I'm sure as hell not facing it sober.

goodnight yuuko.

you could, and you'd be right!

>thinking it's acceptable to do lewd things with your waifu anywhere but in an underground bunker in russia

do you really want government drones seeing your waifu in comprimising situations? It's for the best.

Maid outfit carefully selected for you

Good night beautiful

Anyone near by you?

Just shout some irl

vent here

Makes sense, I mean, if its goin real fast it might kill a bunch of people. Plus it can probably be recycled.

Don't forget Nico Nii
Cuz I Nico Need you

still here

How's it over in potato land?
Only fags use camo
>Tiger camo is pretty sexy
Genocide is bad!
But I'm OK
Its going FAST AS FUCK BOI

Potatoes

can we all just be nice and not ignore me anymore is that ok? I know some of you are talking to me

>Yuuko
Sounds good to me.
>Eru
Damn right.
youtube.com/watch?v=cG_wNxi8z8o
>Lovely Lady
Better than the unusual, right?
>Fran
Didn't you say you were in club(s)? Introductions there seems pretty easy.
>Maki
Everything about it really. I know I'm not exactly supposed to enjoy it, but it's really killing me these days.
Oh? Goodnight.
Well, I'm not actually playing it, but it's a ride it seems.
Haven't played Bloodborne either.
(409) is his best though. Or one of his best.
I do relatively okay on low amounts of sleep. I'm always tired anyways.
Hey there! It's been a little while. How're you doing?
You're waifu a Galil though. You know genocide in waifus.

Po-tah-toes

GOTTA GO FAST.exe
Das some gud shit.
>Eru is going to bed.
>School tomorrow
>And very tired.
Night Waifu ^^

Tribe Called Quest a best.
Sleep nicely!

i don't know man
seems like you would be doing some extra extra lewd things there

I appreciate it

oh?

post (409) kyouko

The Galil is not for genociding!
Good night Eru

Boil em, mash em, stick em in a stew

As always.
Maybe, maybe not. Depends on the unusual.

O hello!

Heheh~ Only 4u

Bloodborne is a hell of a ride

Sleepy Doll claimed.
Rule 6: There is no rule 6.

very cute, but I'm sticking with the op post for my favorite of yours.

The feels! I finished planetes. Well, night everyone

It also has amazing characters

Yeah, much easier

Muh claim
Need more water

Post your waifu eating
Lewd!
>

A cute.

Waking up and going through the daily grind of it is never fun. Best thing to do is just look forward to the breaks.

Oh shit. Doll is back in town.

so just so everyone knows

>

Toast-Waifu. (I'm a lonely Cred Forums-faggot)

Close enough

Hello friends
>no life
>juvia claimed
>be back in 20

Galil totally genocides!
Very true.
I loved Dark Souls 1. That was a ride. Loved the lore of that game.
You're a Doll!
Smh tbh fam.
Goodnight.
Yea. That's what I try to do.

I fucking APOLOGIZED TO YOU KNOW AND HE STILL WONT FUCKING BE A MAN AND TALK TO ME

chibi is only ever "so" good for me. I prefer closer to the character model.

Cute
Cute
Also cute
Galil does not do the genocide!
Galil simply protects from Palestinian rock throwers

JUST SO YOU FUCKIN KNOW

Heya! I know I know I've been trying to keep up with school it's been a pain.. but i'm doing good for the moment :) how about you?

Alrighty!
youtube.com/watch?v=2zMkoREqqhk

Heya Yuno! What's up??

Where? I only see one replying to me.

I grown to love Dark souls 2's pvp

he has no obligation to

you shouldn't have been an asshole in the first place

Your waifu's are real but they are abominations which plague you as demons!

Caste them aside and warship the son of god heretic's or burn in eternal hellfire !

Cuhrayzee day today heh, hows yours?

STOP TALKING AROUND ME OMG STOP IM 5 SECONDS AWAY FROM BEING A SHITPOSTER

Hey Yuno, pic.
>Neptune

im actually going crazy everyone is agianst me seeing his tupid face ahhh i love yuno and he is ruining her for me hes being such and ass i want o kill everyone omg

>implying you're not already a shitposter

And I can understand you as well, it's just my personality, I always end up caring too much about things that I don't really have to.

I thought you would build up some tolerance from doing this constantly but I guess it doesn't happen for everyone. I wouldn't know since I avoid drinking more alcohol than what's enough to remember the taste.

I didn't get suicidal thoughts in years, life is bothersome and I wouldn't mind dying, but I don't want to hurt those who actually like me and will stay here.

I commend your choice, if it was me I would only replace alcohol with pot.

and stuff like that is why people don't like you

your pun is retarded whynot post as any of the other 10 waifus huh you ingoring mother fucker ignore this you should have died when your gf left you

I'm not tsun!

Night Fran.

Drink more water, become unstoppable.

As is a mermaki. What's up?

The cutest one too!
>Loved the lore
Damn right.

Nicotine!

as arrogant as it is to assume, I think this was meant for me.

different stuff for different people. I like pot, but I much prefer alcohol personally. shit has just been insanely bad for me the past few months. I know things will eventually get better, but that doesn't make it easier to deal with in the moment, you know?

I messed up.

kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys you almost did it once just take the next step mongrel 7 wasted years why keep going right just kill your fucking self gaahahahahahah

Always cute.
Galil is totally a genocider. I'm a better genocider though. Can your waifu cause a 11.4 seismic earthquake?
Yea, the PvP in 2 was quite fluid.
>sorry about esdeath by the way
So have I. School's been pretty bleh for me.
I'm doing okay.
Esdeath, leave for a little bit. You're acting foolish.
Cried at that ending to Dark Souls 1.
youtube.com/watch?v=bpI-KeK-PQg
That fucking song man. :'(
How're you?

>Follow the instructions exactly
>Katawa shoujo won't work
What the fuck god damn it

what a charming person. no wonder you are always welcome in their discord.

See I didn't reply apparently
>WHY WON'T HE TALK TO ME??????????

Praise the yandere(?)
Alright, you're starting to get rude, you better start calming down right now.

Where ya at now? I also had problems with it.

I GOT A BONE TO PICK
I DONT WANT YOU MONKEY MOUTH MOTHERFUCKERS SITTING IN MY THRONE AGAIN

These are things I'll do to you

wait...

With a personality like that, it's amazing you don't have friends, maybe you should leave the thread too

I love the backstepping iframes and the actual dual wielding, really hate how backwards they went in souls 3 for dual wielding

There ya go!

It's the only thing to do, well in my eyes.

When's the last time you looked in a mirror? Also, how goes the night?

Never change Doll, never change. Doing some work for school, trying to trudge through. How about you my man?

I'm mad.

by the way this is a top tier waifu. that show is hilarious.

DUDE DISORDERS LMAO

>I know things will eventually get better, but that doesn't make it easier to deal with in the moment, you know?
I wish I could make it easier for you in the moment.

Everyone has the right to enjoy different things and have their own drug of choice. Did you try anything else other than these two?

why noone talks to me when im nice noone said oh sorry edeath so fuck you noone said es i accept your apologize so fuck you

I wonder who is bending her over that ex of yours from wife to whore i suppose she is probably choking on so many dicks and they arent even yours how sad best end it i can be mean aswell nigger

BUT I AINT STRESSIN
favorite ship

I installed the .apk, made the files and put the obb in the files, but when I launch it says "Unfortunately Katawa Shoujo has stopped" and I get a notification that says Katawa Shoujo is looking for resources to download

Crazy you say? is that good or bad? and mine's been tiring haha.. just wanna relax but that's not an option at the moment.

Haha i like it! How are ya love?

I feel you.. but it'll get better right?

Earlier today before school of course. And it could be going better.. idk why but im just feeling down.

This is a very cute gif

Nigger, you didn't do a single nice thing today/ You threatened to kill people and wanted everyone to take your side cause you were being a little cunt. You're worse than Mavis

Right back at you.

you're a nice person. it's okay though. the only thing that will help me is time and life deciding to give me a fucking break long enough to get stable again. here's hoping.

no, I'm not really interested in trying other recreational drugs, personally. I do not judge anyone who does though.

megumin a cute

but of course!

Alright mate, you better start slowing down now.

no u a cute
indeed

A little of both, triggered esdeath as you see and new expansion of destiny is later at 4am

I fucking apologized what do you want someone accept it its fucking floating thier im just biteing back noone care about meeeeeeeeeeeeee what about me huh what abut my feelings oh did he woose his gwirlfriend so sad what about my fucking feelings

noone talks with me unless im sperging so here you go

So your response to not getting attention while being nice is to throw a tantrum?

You'll end up alone if this is how you conduct yourself

I thought you said you weren't playing Rise of Iron

impossible.

I triggierd you you fucking nigger you are the puss puss who wont talk with me maybe thats why she left becasue you are a coward hahahah

I also try to make the days as best as I can make them. That and looking to Shiro for most of the day is what keeps me going.
I'd hope so.
Did you put the .obb file in the vn.katawashoujo folder? The directory is Device Storage/Android/obb/ and then you make a folder in the obb folder called vn.katawashoujo. After that, put the .obb file in the vn.katawashoujo folder. It'll work then when you launch it.

Who told you that?

True friends, one question.

Then you already know where to find that qt. Bummer, just a lot going on at the moment I take it. Hope you feel better later on.

Godspeed, Boss~.

get

Saber claim

noone is respecting me what should i do after i say sorry i expect something in return its hard to say sorry to something you understand in the first place

>noticed
You truly are the greatest operative~
Nice digits

dont understand

BITCH WERE U WHEN I WAS WALKIN
yes
good shit
hey, it happens

Which one? Or just the Gwyn fight?
That musics great, have you played ds3?

Makis on Makis on Makis.
I don't intend too man, don't you worry. Ah I get you, the grind is real.
I'm doing great, doing some solo drinking in the dark for a bit. Lotta fun.

It's my masterpiece. Feeling good here, nice windy night. Having a bit of a downer?

Cute bote.

>I thought you said you weren't playing Rise of Iron
>I thought you said
>You know

Nobody is obligated to accept an apology, that's just how it is

Saying sorry isn't enough when you're telling people that you're going to kill their familly in front of them and make them eat them. Or that you would cut their fingers off. Or that you hope they break their legs and get run over by a garbage truck so they can be tossed in at the same time with the "garbage"

Nigga when did I said that?
You're talking to the guy that plays destiny on a daily basis

You know, I kinda like you but you're really getting on my nerves.
And that's it... Do you realise how much of a hypocrite you are? First telling people to fuck off and not wanting anyone to join the group and then you try to bandwagon people against the group just because you acted like an ass amd they called you out, oh and if you have disorders, which, doesn't really seems like it, people like you are the reason everyone cataloges us as edgy morons. Get your shit together, stop being a moron and leave Yuno alone. You brought this upon yourself, stop blaming others

Pomf =3

I cried at the credits.
I have not played Dark Souls 3. I'm watching a play through of it.
What're we gonna do on the bed?

not with me. I am not cute in the slightest.

I have no idea why the art style is as cute as it is, but it is. plus the characters were all top notch.

especially yours.

Anyway, I hope you saved up some engrams and marks, gotta get that dank day 1 loot

>Pomf

you gotta stop im fuckin losing it please you guys gotta work with me ffs

>Eu posting ITT
Wew

Yeah I can see that. Yikes.

Then in that case we're on the same page haha

Yeah a whole lot and yet I have nothing to do about it. it's the worst.

I didn't know the engrams will carry onto Y3.. oops BUT I have lotsa heavy ammo synths to rank up faction

I just did it, this doesn't work.I have no idea what I'm doing wrong and its infuriating.

All except **** pig.

Hey, I warned you, you kept going.

You dun goofed boy

Granted, I'll probably end up with 3 No Land Beyonds and 2 Super Good Advices

Leave

It's pretty entertaining lol
I should be making lasagna but I wanna keep watching

>lick

I never get that new side arm.. rip me those 3oC could have been used for RoI

Don't waste a post on him my beautiful Nepu

I liked her too actually.

just as a character. she was amusing.

Well thanks, I wish I could prop you to a drinking toast and some flowers right now, I'm sure it would be a lot of fun. Hopefully life will start smiling at you soon.

I haven't tried anything else yet, but I do have a couple that I want to try at least once, mainly acids. I like being informed about what I'm doing and being in the perfect scenario to relax and enjoy, so I don't mind waiting years for it.

I'm getting ready to hit the sack, good night tasty.