Why doesn't anyone love me, b? She doesn't love me. What's the point?

Why doesn't anyone love me, b? She doesn't love me. What's the point?
>feels thread

Hi

I love you, and I have a penis :)

Kill all niggers! Even the women and children. Fuck you cuck niggerlovers that say otherwise!!

Just get over it and accept that itll never happen. If i did it so can you. Good luck OP.

Get over your emotions for her there are better girls you haven't met them yet. Improve yourself and forget about her she will forget about you. If you ever do see her in the future (if you don't kill yourself) make her regret going with whatever shitbag she settled with. Trust waste no more time on b and do shit with your life if you want to live it.

Well my gf and I broke up about 6 weeks ago. I miss having that constant relationship, it was comforting. That and the sex, the sex is nice when you build on it. Being on the open ocean sucks, but hey, gotta stay positive!

sometimes i want to take a bunch of xanax, drink a bottle then go to sleep. the only thing stopping me is my girlfriend, my future is looking good but i already feel like ive lived enough and i dont care if i die. i just want to sleep.

bump

Do you love you? Until you do, no one else will. If you let a woman walk all over you, play games with you, and manipulate you, they fucking will. In a heartbeat. Have some dignity and self-respect, and don't let a woman see you go full-retard over her, even if you are doing just that on the inside. Be nice, polite, and charming, but only give them as much as they give you first. She'll never love you as much as you love her, but let her think otherwise. She'll treat you much better if you let her think that, because she will really believe it.

This is my fear. Broke it off with my gf two days ago. We live together so she's still around, looking for a new place. It's still kind of comforting having her around even though we almost completely avoid each other now. Once she's gone, I'm afraid of missing that.

But you're right, user. Chin up. There's someone out there for all of us.

THIS.

For sure. It's hard at first but you'll be ok. I had rebound sex and honestly, it made it worse. So my advice would be to let yourself heal before you do anything with anyone else. Everyone's different but that's my experience.

So since the thread is dying, I guess I can tell my story.
>New girl at school
>She seems nice, solid 7/10
>Have no classes with her, go 1 year without speaking to her
>Start talking to her at a mutual friend's party
>Best personality ever
>Becomes one of my best friends
>A few weeks in the same mutual friend tells me she likes me
>At first I don't know what to think
>Go to a party
>Talk to her all night
>I start feeling something
>She is drunk as fuck
>Let her out of my sight for a second
>She's making out with a guy that no one knew because he came to the party uninvited
>Next day
>She tells me how sorry she is, that I should not let her drink that much again and that I should take care of her
>Forgiven
>After she made out with the guy I notice I like her alot as well
>Next party literally next week end
>Talk with her alot
>200% sure she know I like her
>Playing a dare game
>I was told to make out with her best friend as a dare
>I couldn't do it knowing that she was there and she liked me
>Her friend was a 8.5/10 but she was a huge slut
>See her really drunk
>OHSHIT.jpeg
>Introducing an old friend of mine to some other friends and leave her for a sec
>Making out with another guy, another she didn't know beforehand
What do I do?

bump

"Waaaaah I've never made a move on this girl and she keeps messing around with other dudes. Why doesn't she magically know my intentions."

Make a move or quit fucking whining. Jesus Christ.

She has no self control. Definitely not wife material.

Personally, I'd probably still try to bang her, but continue telling myself that it can never turn into something long-term.

this. she's interested in you, at least physically. forgive her one more time, and this time just invite her over for netflix or whatever, fuck her, and then forget about her. odds are she'll go back to you after she realizes that you liked her for more than just her ass, but by then you'll be fine

Abandon ship.

If she makes out with a stranger every time she drinks, and expects you not to "let her" drink, and expects you to "take care of her", a relationship with her would turn ugly really quickly.

Or alternatively, prowl like a lion in tall grass at the next party, wait until she's had one too many, smash and eject.

You choose.

I want to kill myself Cred Forums, and I think about it night and day. Every single day. I don't know why. I have no friends, and very little social life along with being incredibly unathletic (but still thin). She broke up with me. She ruined everything. How do i kill myself.

Go see a shrink. Seriously. They can fix that shit. It's their job.

I was thinking the same, make a move once get something out of it and be done with it. I want her to realize what she's lost afterwards to get a bit of enjoyment because of what she put me through

My parents are insane christians and deny that mental health issues even exist, and I don't have any money since they started making me pay rent.

>I want her to realize what she's lost afterwards
Why? Just fuck her and move on. Caring at all what she thinks just gives her more power over you.

They don't have to know. Medical records are confidential.

bumping

You are right, how ever. Its gotten to a point where I think I can't not care. I was completely broken the second time she did that to me until we talked things out. It broke me more than the first one because in the first one she immediately told me she regretted it and would never doing again, then she stayed by my side until she had to leave. On the second one she just left without saying a word, probably because this time she knew I cared. The worst part is that I think it all started because I couldn't man up and make a move. I noticed her talking to this guy when the same mutual friend pointed it out to me, and as he was leaving he gave me a pat on the back. I think this was her and that mutual friend's plan to get me jealous which ended up with her losing control again.

Their job is to have customers. Why would they want you to get better and stop being their customer and giving them money?

Hit the gym, kid.

im amerifat, need money for shrinks

If you want to kill yourself do it, but you should know it isn't in your best interest. Life gets better, it always does.