Trump2016

trump2016

As much as it would be cool to see the mecca idol destroyed, trump's fucking retarded and he wouldn't be able to organise any operation.

one way ticket to piss off every peaceful muslim on earth and really get us all killed

Implying there's such things as peaceful muslims

fucking keked

I don't think it's possible to do ANYTHING that wouldn't piss off a single person.

>trump2016
no

Peaceful Muslims exist?

Nonsense.

look at 9/11. After the attack on the World Trade Centre, it completely destroyed capitalism.

Clearly attacking Mecca like this is a tactical action that only a military genius and career politician like Trump could manage....

wow that would be so fucking easy too
shithole countries don't even have the security infrastructure

>the World Trade Centre

The what now?

He didn't imply it as much as he outright said it dumb ass.

Let Allah sort them out

I know but I live in a basement and my life is measured out in Dominos pizza boxes.

lol do you have any idea how many muslims make up the population? if that were true we would be done for

inb4 they'd all kill us if they had the chance

The World Trade Sentry. user things there's a giant robot guarding the World.

dont worry about it. Now it no longer exists, no-one remembers it.

Just remember, doing this will make murica great again. Nothing is greater than tit-for tat attacks on civilian targets, just ask ISIS....

I concur, but I disagree, and in fact such a move would be incredibly easy at the right price.

Trump would simply open the gold reserves at Fort Knox.

yes

Too late, Obama did that already.

>
>career politician
>Trump
Are you fucking retarded?

>peaceful muslim
>really get us all killed

>sarcasm
>ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m/
>noun
>the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

>peaceful muslim
Here's your You.

nah, the king of saudi arabia would do this to invade america and steal all the oil and gold, not america itself. 9/11 was an inside job kekekekeke

>peaceful muslim
how can a religion peacefull when the only way to paradise is to kill innocents in the name of alah ?

Thats why he has generals fucktard. You that Obama or the whore can organize this? Fuck no. Plus like you i would love to see this happen but americunts would shoot it down before it could happen

would be great. also fuck muslims

>religion of peace

CTR fuck off

I honestly hope he wins. Nothing changes, but I want PC off my television.

Also all these media shills bashing him daily, what happens if he DOES win? CNN cant be anti america!

At least then we can stop pretending we like each other and can live peacefully together.