What would you do if you walked in on her pleasuring herself after she took this selfie?

What would you do if you walked in on her pleasuring herself after she took this selfie?

I'm horny and I need something erotic to fap to.

I'd fucking tie her to a wall and start fingering her till she squirts all over the fucking place.
Then I would tell her I could do whatever the hell I wanted to her and I would fuck her brains out.

mmm

I'd shit in her mouth and then suck her cock

Troll.

Then I'd make her smell my vinegar balls

Then I'd eat shells n cheese in front of her and I wouldn't even share w her

Then I would finger fuck her elbow crevice while I finger my own asshole which is still shit covered at this point

Then I'd make her lick the shit out of my dirty b-hole while I play the drums on my stretched out nutsack

Then I'd shoot snot rockets into her pussy and suck then out and spit into her mouth

Imagine a room, dark, a little ligth comes trhu a tiny windows. A yu enter you see in the bed a blonde 10/10 hotie. Shes wearing only a white tshirt. She smiles at you and tell you "come over here baby" You aproach nervously. She tells you "Dont be shy, Im horny and I really want a thick cock t oplay with"

Cont?

Then I'd make her smell and lick my armpits while I sing the national anthem

Imagine a nutsack, so smelly it immediately made the girl vomit in disgust after I mush my cheese scented balls into her face

She's wearing only yesterday's vomit soaked blazer and a light glaze of nigger cum all over her body. Her body tastes so good, like millions of dead niggers

Her vagina is filled with maggots and they crawl into your dick hole every time you try to penetrate

She cries "please eat the maggots out of my ass. Please sir. I'll let you drink my vomit if you do."

Her asshole is dirty and smells like velveeta. I plunge in nose-first. I vomit, but in a good way

I slowly suck the juice from her herpes sores as I cry out in delight

She moans "now the virus is yours to keep, user "

"You like when I suck your nigger hole?" I ask as I feel diarrhea leaving my already shit covered asshole

She spreads my mayonnaise violently using fork methodology previously unheard of

Still hard?

Cuck faggots