Ask a guy who works at kfc anything

Ask a guy who works at kfc anything

are you black? This isn't the typical "lol niggers" kinda of question either because I've noticed a very large amount of black people work there.

Do you ever see a white person?

Who's the most disgusting person you've ever seen walk in

Actually I'm half chink

Actually we serve mostly obese white family's or Mexicans but the black folks do come in always wanting dark meat legs/thighs

Can you post your area code and leave the door unlocked @ closing time?

who are you voting for?

Why do I get explosive diarrhea every time I try to eat your food?

Where do you work?

How do I get free chicken?

do you still eat there knwing what goes on in the back? also what are the secret herbs and spices shit is like crackcaine

This. what can you say to scam free chix out of them?

Not a nigger, used to fucking love KFC, but the pieces seem to be getting smaller each year. Pieces used to be big af, now they're the same size as a cheap ass TV dinner.

The chicken they have probably isn't deforested right if you don't do it the right way when it comes in it kinda spoils and will leave you shitting your pants my boss made me use bad chicken once it was t dangerous I guess but I ate some figured if I was gonna make someone sick might as well do it to myself too

Daddy trump because I think we need a strong leader and it's obvious powerful people don't want him in office kinda makes you think something spooky is going on

like the masochist little bitch you are.

Daddy trump because I think we need a strong leader and it's obvious powerful people don't want him in office kinda makes you think something spooky is going on

My store makes you return it if it's not good enough for you No free chicken maybe a hand full of cookies for your trouble

Take into account that it only takes 40 days to raise and slaughter a chicken now I open up bags of chicken and find baby's every now and then kinda sad but better them suffer then us