Infographic thread

infographic thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
strawpoll.me/10758849
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How come you should avoid boys who are against feminism but shouldn't avoid girls who are against the rights of men?

this is some tumblr tier shit samefag

More of a bait thread if you ask me

requesting something related to job interviews

have one tomorrow

probably the most retarded shit I've ever read, hands down

I think this even beats modern flat-earthers

I think everyone in this thread needs to try this.

I'll never understand how somebody could be this stupid

And what should dads teach their daughters?
That all men are fucking brutes?
lol

I never understood the point of all this male browbeating.

It's not just the shitty propaganda here, but the bad math.

8x more whites than blacks would mean that, all things being equal, blacks should attack whites about 8x as much as whites attach blacks.

But instead, it's only 5x.

Which means that blacks are less violent to whites than whites are to blacks. By your own math.

Explain.

Bait, the thread

T R I G G E R E D

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

these fags need to listen to some truth

>This is reality now

Nice tumbnail

Im guessing that if they cannot find a whole two days worth of of compliments of his character, they execute him.

It's a shitty example. It would be more accurate for him to say "if I was wearing a KKK outfit in the ghetto"

Also nobody excuses the attacker when they say the women was raped because of what she was wearing, the attacker never should have raped her. But if the bitch wears very revealing clothes in a place where she could be raped she's an idiot.

Just like carrying your wallet in the ghetto would be a stupid ass move

apparently this person isn't familiar with 3rd wave feminism.

You can tell this is fake because no woman does this line of work.

She was just on her knees to suck off the photographers.

Fuck your tumblr autism.

So, in other words, girls shouldn't date guys, and guys shouldn't date girls.....

Gotcha...

Delusions much?

Only 4 of these things are wrong.

Rape jokes are funny.
Girls can call other girls bitches if they're being bitches.
Calling a guy a girl is an insult.
Rich fags can date materialistic girls all they like

Jesus Christ, that's brutal!

...and could actually be effective. Way to go!

this isnt even real and i guarantee it cant be proven

So when she was drunk, I had sex with her and buried her body in a grave in the Seymour Demonstration Forest.

They only ever found her jawbone

Take that cancer shit back to tumblr

finally
a condom for me

Yeah but, why are the teeth facing the outside? That mean it will hook the guy and do one of two things

>keep him trapped in her pussy while she's still defenseless

Or

>When he goes to pull out he straight up pulls the device with him, not allowing enough resistance to do serious damage, he continues with the rape

i think some of these people have an extra chromosome, but they just believe its bigger or smaller and controls the processing of fat

There were some dentists in training that got censured for writing photos on FB with phrases like "Does this rag smell like chloroform to you"?

Myt wife is a dental assistant and she found that joke funny.

ZOOM & ENHANCE

>dutch oven is never funny
Then why do i always laugh whenever i do it?

it is funny, lol, only SJWs wouldn't, or biblethumpers. Funny how the more things change, the more they stay the same.

tumblr shit is cancer

>Muh working class

shits pretty misleading yo.

UCR crime data has some srs problems

This generation of kids is the reason humanity died.
Instead of throwing toilet paper at the neighbors house and enjoy their youth they prefer a digital, unexisting life wich leads the to be the biggest pussies on the planet

.......are you for real right now or are you retarded? May want to look over that again there m8y.

mfw

strawpoll.me/10758849 whats gay

>The job of a stay at home mom is equally as hard as yours

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize taking care of a kid is as hard as doing construction work all day

what are you, a nigger?

>7
>Gay wihout even hitting puberty
His father/mother is a tumblr faggot who pushed his faggot ideas onto his/her son.
This is filling me with rage

Yeah but when he pulls out, he'll have that thing with teeth digging in to his shaft. He'll have to run off and wait for his cock to deflate, thus ending the rape. Although, you would be able to tell if a woman was walking around with that big ol thing in her pussy

This is so fucking bullshit lmao. Just trying to humanize filthy raping niggers

What are you trying to say?

Every good memory is then equated to one stone. And every stone is tossed at the man in the center, because every impact resembles the impact he had on their lives.

This is the proof that women are fucking retarded idiots . They think that a womb is not for pregnancy .

Lets trigger these tumblr fags and faggets

Simple ones for you plebs

>thinking he'd be raping a girl in public

They'd probably be in a place that he could wait for his dick to go soft then go back and rape her

Maybe if people treated raising kids like a real job, putting actual effort in, kids wouldn't grow up to be idiots like you.

This is satire....... right......??

in that case, if you were straight without even hitting puberty, then your straight parents pushed that cancerous idea on you. This is filling me with rage...

No bro. This is the world we live in

>female spotted

Go back to tumblr

Twitch taught me to be a fucking retarded

You can't turn it around on him mate, being gay is abnormal, something going against nature

Being straight is what we are originally wired to be, if you aren't your defective

You're not wrong. Although, If people treated raising kids like they were raising kids, it would be better. Some days, i really don't give a fuck at my job. I always give a fuck when it comes to my kids

Idk about you.
When I was 7, I was watching pokemon, playing hide and seek and playing with toys.
Of course I didn't feel that kind of attraction yet to boys or girls, just the "She looks pretty"
Nice try faggot

Step 1: dick enter, stage left
Step 2: feels good
Step 3: dick exit
Step 4: wait, what
Step 5: Pain & Panic
Step 6: explain joke to tumblr fag
Step 7: pic related

>Don't date boys that say n**ger

Mang this nigga wacist!

You are a stupid feminist cunt if you think raising kids should be a job lol .

Is eating food and drinking water a job to you ? Stupid feminist bitch.

Cred Forums taught me _______

When will the normies do us who Belong here a favor and FUCKING LEAVE

Not a tumblr fag, and your pick didn't convey that.

>filthy frank

Kill yourself normie

>When you ask a girl, "Is something wrong?" and she says, "No." She's lying.

Well technically that's right, her day would be perfectly fine until you start asking that question repetitively thinking there's something wrong, and then there will actually be something wrong.

>WE SHOULD GAS THE JEWS

lmao

I think you missed the point you ragey try hard.

NO women are seriously this idiotic. They are children in adult bodies.

This is why women should not have human rights. They fuck things up when you give them equal rights and decision authority . WOmen should have the same position as children.

selfdiscipline

This infographic reinforces the normativity of heterosexuality. There are other sexual preferences.

If this isnt bait please dont post again and hang yourself you will be happy and we will be happier.

That understanding that most black people are savages isn't racism, just educated thinking

And how many women have you impregnated, sir?

o god

>That guy with the mints

No i didnt cunt . Raising kids should be something normal , it is a natural thing. Having kids is reward and joy not a fucking "job" . A job is something you do in order to enjoy life .

Please fucking shoot your cunt up and die with your feminist movement. You dont get money for everything you do in life , you spoiled white bitch.

How to Spice up a thread

Tits or gtfo

See, worthless people like you come from worthless mothers. You're your own proof that having children is actually more meaningful than you think it is.

please no

You , your underage sister and your mother

bitch :)

Thanks! I'll definitely give this a go!

good job refuting my argument dumb cunt

I saw that someone wanted tits so I got you this

>Girls who call other girls bitches

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT SHIT

YES

the remake is just as cringy as the first one..

Thank

Good answer! Gold star for participation. Don't worry your pretty little head about thinking, I'm sure you can do mindless manual labor until you die of heart disease.
bitch :)

>rape isn't that big of a deal

Would you let your mother or sister walk alone outside after dark? If your answer is no, like the rest of us, then yes. Rape is a big fucking deal.

Hope you die of obesity you butter huffing waste of space

shit pic

I've never called another woman a bxxch, do I win? Also, not sure how to pronounce that.

Women should not even get human rights. They are children and they are incompetent at everything . They even refuse to produce children and be valuable in society. Women are a liability in our society and they should be put back where they belong : at home doing chores and cleaning .

Oh god this is the most autistic thing I've seen someone post with confidence today.
Keep this picture safe somewhere for ten years and come back to it. That's how the outside world sees you.

OH GOD I'M SORRY FOR DISAGREEING

I just developed a tumor

If I read those to my mom she'd probably laugh and say that's fucking retarded.

So, pretty much, avoid anyone on Cred Forums.

Noted. :)

4u pretty mouth

Cred Forums taught me how to fap to traps

>Chelsea Clintons net worth
As calculated by who, the Home Owners Association? The fuck has she ever accomplished in her life? Her biggest achievement was being born to two rich people.

Probably goes well w/ a fedora

I've never heard of someone dying of obesity-related complications at 117lbs but I'll give it a go. Cheers m8.

I've already seen this and I've seen it in my nightmares multiple times. I'm not afraid.

Anybody have that "20% of black people smarter than 50% of white people" meme you can post for this dimbulb?

That ought to be right up this math scholar's alley.

Hi Santi.

>The job of a stay at home mom is equally as hard as yours

so sad, so tru

>but, but systematic!

fuck you

then THIS is just 4u buckaroo

That 4th panel is bullshit. The bitch still totally owes that fucker

That's reality for you. When you can watch them walk out the door in a dress/heels/makeup and NOT fear for their safety is when rape is no longer an issue.

That's not even edgy you idiot

Pfft your politicians are fucking ascetic. I'm telling you that as russian.

sounds like Europe could use those right about now.

bump

>Putin

you have no room to talk, chav.

Это приманка

oh god
IT'S A FUCKING GIF
MY NIGHTMARES ARE BEING INCARNATED
WHY
WHY
WHO
WHO MADE THIS AND WHY

So make a damned infographic about it and post it, you whiney puke. Does someone else always have to do everything for you helpless fucking snowflakes?

>that better not be fucking b8, you fuck

indians are hard working as shit, thats what the caste system is for

i could say the about you, princess

you're welcome

>Implying i am female, lol!

This is actually legit

I need money for a noose now
My nightmares are back

THAT fag was implying that you're a fag, fag

Im not as weird as I thought i was

A woman can't walk alone outside after dark?

so how's middle school going?

how to depend on the culture of this place as an outlet for my anger issues.

ive been here so long i cant function in the real world anymore.

>legitimate rape
BUT HOW MAKE THE BABBY

thank you

>cant
Not the word I used. Technically, yes she CAN walk outside. She SHOULDNT, thats the point.

Are you serious?

>boys who use slurs like nigger

So black guys? Has tumblr been lowkey racist all along?

but rape jokes are funny? fuck you, u nigger slut

>carbs carbs carbs
>1 type of protein / week
>COOK EVERYTHING IN BUTTER

did people actually fall for this?

Jesus fucking christ what kind of ghetto ass world are you living in? Female family members walk alone all the time where I'm from, it's really not that dangerous. They are far more likely to be preyed on in a social setting (party, bar, etc)

kys

Plus a nice beating for trying to be a smartass

;)

>where you're from
inb4 this is not located in America

He was quoting Bill Burr, faglord.

Read about those things years ago. They do the job, hurt like hell, etc. Thing is, if a guy tries to fuck you and gets his cock mangled by some sort of toothy bizarro-condom, he usually gets pissed off pretty much immediately.

No reason for him to do anything besides beat the shit out of you, really. What the fuck did anyone expect?

this is made up, it's literally a screenshot from a movie

Same with whistles. Roger, from American Dad, said it best. "Is that the come-back-and-kick-me whistle?"

Hi & welcome to my wonderful image board
Cred Forums
Here you can share text & pictures
You can talk all about things you like to do/see
It's a great place to meet people & make friends
Have fun & remember,
"I'm With Her"

Eh, not that much better an example, and either way it would be wrong for the nig nogs to murder you for all the reasons he states.
He may be a straw-manning, virtue-signaling cunt, but he's not wrong

seriously, I'm "utterly" confused

Just kill me now

Kek

>implying that possessing a womb means you're morally obligated to get pregnant
Personally, I think if more people around the world were that reluctant to breed, overpopulation would be less of a concern.

See, this guy understands

doublemint dave

kill yourself op

I really don't get this shit, like i don't gonna finger my prey before rape it?

CAN YOU FUCKING STOP MAKING THIS STUPID THREAD FAGGOT

He's not wrong. You're focusing on the wrong part of the message, either way. It's about creating a culture where there ARENT "places she could get raped" in the first place, no matter WHAT shes wearing at the time.

>sexting is a federal offense

What the poopy is this?

Yeah he goes fishing just like any russian villager could! His family also owns billions.
In russia most of the higher rank politicians own cars and yachts that cost more than most people on that picture worth
Noce google translate.

Fuq is this? Ive not been on Cred Forums in months and fags are starting threads like this.

Fucking CNN

Being this much of a faggot isn't going to get you laid, faggot.

Being this dense doesn't ACTUALLY make you seem cooler, despite what your older brother told you.

great idea, now he will kill her for sure.

>similar to original sin

Kill yourself faggot

the best poopy sonic booby

glad that bitch saw it, at least.

Or you're a paranoid retard

>If I have kids, I'm going to make them as fat as humanly possible
REEE

>tfw these pictures are taken from the accounts of registered voters

A quality post

Browbeating makes you pliable and complicit, and complicit men make good workhorses.

who are these faggots coming onto this board turning it into even more shit than its become

cringe thread go

and obviously, you're a cunt.

You can't realistically compare Russia to the US without addressing Vladimir Putin, friend. It's apples to oranges.

No, it's not. The whole message was to stop "victim blaming" which is bullshit

And as for creating a culture where rape doesn't exist, you're a fool, if you even think it's possible. Crime will always exist, that's why it's better to realize "Huh, maybe a should have been wearing see-through yoga pants with a thong while I got super wasted" rather then saying it was all the rapists fault, and they couldn't have done anything different to prevent becoming a target

>rape jokes
wat dat mean
sudoko or what?

Jesus H Christ

Why not?

>Sexting is a federal offense
Yeah right.

What happens if the person at hand killed and raped 1/4 of the tribe?
Will the kumbaya circle jerk teach him a lesson?

I can tell this was made by a sjw feminist because the girls to avoid is the exact same as the boys to avoid

Kys please

Tbh I'd rather die than let some ugly fuck get off scot-free. If you're already getting raped, might as well fracture his dick by bucking your hips and bite his tongue off if it gets close enough.

Canada. So basically the same, but with more asians and less mexicans

It's not a stupid thread you ignorant fuck. Everyone on this site is just so cancerous that they are incapable of decent threads anymore.

Did you even read it

Adolf tried to stop it......

The problem people have with this is how glaringly it showcases women's inability to problem solve. It's literally "don't teach me to be smart, just idiot proof the world for me" the agitation.

It's not surprising that they feel this way, though. Look at the world around you and you very quickly get a sense of what men are capable of doing. It's probably weird for women to present a problem like rape to men for solving and having men admit that this one isn't really feasible, sorry, but that's just how life is sometimes.

To a woman I can't see that making any sense considering how great men are at getting shit done, which is probably why any discussion of it winds up with women thinking we must just hate them or something.

If I spend $50 plus on a date (dinner and a movie) I better be getting some puss

I like to flip these inside out and put them on my dick before sex

TRIPS OF TRUTH