Be a TA for senior undergrad class

>be a TA for senior undergrad class
>cutie half white/latino/black(?) girl
>wears a choker
>shy but gets good grades

will i get fired from TA position for this or can i make a move? im not even in to mexicans but theres something about her

post more pics and we can determine the risk

half the time she looks like a 50s mulatto and the other time she looks like a light skinned mexican

bump

bump

She ain't messkin. She's more black because of her curly hair.

i thought so too but her last name is mexican and relatives who comment on her pictures all speak spanish so maybe shes a 3 way mix

Brah, don't do it. You're in a position of power and you're going to get chewed up by your superiors for it if and when they find out.

Either go find a different undergrad/grad/outside girl or wait until the semester is over to make a move.

are these legit supposed to be the same bitch? cuz they aint.

Unfortunately for me I'm teaching the same sequence for the whole year so I wont stop being her TA until May...

Same girl, hair done differently

There's your answer. Move on. A girl is not worth compromising your position.

got any more pics of her with curly hair?

Those are two different people. Retard

Already fucked her man. Sorry. Bruised her with her own choker.

are you dumb? its all her

>will i get fired from TA position for this or can i make a move?
Are you also a PhD student? Masters? You do realize most TAs are grad students themselves right? In my school at least, TAs are allowed to be in relationships with undergrads or anyone for that matter. TAs are basically students who work part-time in school. Also, 5th year TA reporting ask me shit if you want advice.

not worth it op.

/case closed

yeah im a grad student and shes undergrad. I know its just a position, but idk about ethics stuff. if its any better i dont grade her work because shes part of the other TA's section

thanks bro

There's a risk, but universities know that TAs and undergrad students sometimes hook up. I'm a phd student, and my university has a vaguely worded policy on maintaining professional behavior. I know of a grad student who stayed with one of her students for a few days while she was moving from one apartment to another. Other grad students, and other undergrad students, know and generally look the other way.

DO NOT
FUCK
MExICANS

Here's the rule, OP.

If you know her outside of class, then talk to her. Don't fucking step up to her after class like some shitlord creeper.

why

I knew of her last semester, now I know her through class. I havent said anything non-professional to her yet, dont worry