Dubs

Dubs

can i come over and smell your shoes

What do I have to do for you to CINDY me nudes?

Winar

WINAR

Nigga we made it!

>Insert Navy Seals copypasta here

While we wait for cindy

WINRAR

You either let me smash that pussy or I'll smash your face

These instant double dubs are magic.

>looks like an ex, need full face pic to confirm, so say this:

what is the first letter of your last name?

I hate niggers

Magic

(For mariah)
Are you mariah carrey? Cuz i wanna go wild n' out in yo ass

Banana hammock has a fan addict method

winwinrar

WINAR

You're one of us now, son.

Mariah, I want to eat your feces

Roll

Fucking charge your phone!

Kiki slow down bitch

roll

While we wait for Mariah and cindy

I'm also part black, guess which part? (Hint it's not the brain, I have a great credit score XD)

holy fucking tripple dubs, batman, you're hot. I have aspergers syndrome, but don't be scared. it's a type of autism where i'm just more focused than other people. Do you like bestiality?

roll

Never had dubs once, in my 7 years of being here. Twice in the same thread...

roll

roll

Sega Genesis? Because I wan't you to blow me like my old copy of Sonic 3.

OMG I'm already liking that double chin ;)

How??? There's literally a 1/10 chance...

What app is this? I know I'm retarded.

i want my dick in the folds of your neck

Today... The GODS are watching us!

Are you really that retarded

Fucking checked.

Aye girl, wanna see my new bar stool.
>Facepic.jpg

While we wait for Cindy

Why the fuck are you matching with a bunch of fucking minorities

Tinder

Friends is an American television sitcom, created by David Crane and Marta Kauffman, which originally aired on NBC from September 22, 1994, to May 6, 2004, lasting ten seasons. With an ensemble cast starring Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer, the show revolves around six friends living in Manhattan. The series was produced by Bright/Kauffman/Crane Productions, in association with Warner Bros. Television. The original executive producers were Kevin S. Bright, Marta Kauffman, and David Crane.

Kauffman and Crane began developing Friends under the title Insomnia Cafe between November and December 1993. They presented the idea to Bright, and together they pitched a seven-page treatment of the show to NBC. After several script rewrites and changes, including a title change to Six of One[1] and Friends Like Us, the series was finally named Friends.[2]

Filming took place at Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank, California. All ten seasons of Friends ranked within the top ten of the final television season ratings; ultimately reaching the No. 1 spot with its eighth season. The series finale on May 6, 2004, was watched by around 52.5 million American viewers, making it the fifth most watched series finale in television history,[3][4][5] and the most watched television episode of the 2000s decade.[6][7]

Friends received acclaim throughout its run, becoming one of the most popular television shows of all time.[8] The series was nominated for 62 Primetime Emmy Awards, winning the Outstanding Comedy Series award in 2002 for its eighth season. The show ranked no. 21 on TV Guide's 50 Greatest TV Shows of All Time[9] and no. 7 on Empire magazine's The 50 Greatest TV Shows of All Time.[10][11] In 1997, the episode "The One with the Prom Video" was ranked no. 100 on TV Guide's 100 Greatest Episodes of All-Time.[12] In 2013, Friends ranked no. 24 on the Writers Guild of America's 101 Best Written TV Series of All Time.

OP you're scum, why no one has replied?

Tinder bro, it's tinder.

>Inb4 grindr

Yeah yeah, but seriously i havent ever had a reason to download an app like this. Just tell me what is.

Every post is a 1/10 chance of Dubs. Twice is 1/100. Fucking bet you took art you dumbass.

Hey I always wanted a Sega Genesis, can I come play with you in stead?

Send her cryptic messages. See if she likes it.

Still waiting. Dubs for this

All the fucking dubs today. Motherfuckers.

ayo papi lemmie see those floppy mamas

i like to ejaculate in my sister asshole we wanna know if you want to eat the anal creampie after i blow my load in her loli ass

what the fuck type of name is kotryna

Would you be mad if I was KOTRYNA look at you in the shower

faggy pissy piss makes sissies wince

Fuck did her parents spell her name like that for. Ask her what the fuck her parents did that bullshit for

Damn son, legend.

Damn

Rolling for this.

these faggot OPs will never deliver, the gods are angered now.
/thread

404 this troll shit

While we wait for Kimmy