Life thread

Life thread

Have you reached the point of your life where you want to be? If not, What is/are your life goal (s) Cred Forums? How old are you? Are you pessimistic about your life?

Feel free to rant. I'm listening.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GMjgFq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am this fucking close to achieving one of my life dreams, but atm is totally out of my control and I might have to go back to square one.

Forgot to include my goals.

I'd like to be an internaional real estate tycoon. I'd also like to do charity work and become a philanthropist. I want to learn more about comouters and learn how to create apps, or make my own web pages. I have a lot of ideas, but I'm not sure where to start most of the time. Im 28, and I'm pretty optmistic about life.

What can you do to keep the dream alive? Don't lose steam, Cred Forumsro. Even in a bad situation, you may be able to cleverly work things out to your advantage.

I were living at my parents house 2 years ago in Norway. Had a couple of shitty jobs, barely no friends. Then I went out of my comfort zone and moved to Malta (Island in the mediterranian), got a job as a support agent at an iGaming company, worked my way up from there and now i'm a team leader for 25 people, also started dating one of my employees who is a 8/10 russian and we've been together for 6 months now, so i'm pretty pleased with my life at the moment. I'm 25 now btw

Excellent, man. Good for you. A lot of people don't realize that you will never work harder than you really can until you leave your place of complacency.

I’m nearly done with my life goal of writing a Graphic Novel, but for the past few weeks I’ve just had no motivation. No desire to write at all.

25. I’m eh about life.

I want to program for a living, but my real dream is to make vidya. I also want to get out and socialize more, but my crippling anxiety and inferiority complex makes it really difficult to strike up conversations with classmates, or even work in groups.

University is really lonely.

Thanks Cred Forumsro, exactly, i've never had any specific goals in life and didn't really thing i could get anywhere in life but that move turned out to be a game changer. How about you?

Yes, finally, and now I feel empty and purposeless. Fuck.

Wife, 3 kids, good job ; still can't afford to buy a house away from nigs and spics (N. Cali)

top zooboo

I'm hours away from starting my first real technical support job outside the shitty fast food industry. I passed the background check and drug screening. Filled out tax forms. It took me until the age of 28 to grow up, but I now pushing with everything I got.

This is the greatest list of aspirations a 3rd grader could possibly have...

It's not going too badly so far.
Currently in university, maybe two years and then I should be done. Fucking hate school, but whatever. During that time I need to get eye surgery and then I'm applying to the police when I graduate (inb4 DURR HURR PIGS). Goal is to become a cop.

I'm just starting college. Majoring in music education to become a band director.

All I really want though is a girl who will treat me right. I thought I found the right one, but she's been cheating on me for one third of our three year relationship.

Now I'm just really lonely. I don't want to do this alone.

Also every girl I'm interested in is either taken or gay, like what the fuck.

Yeah I tend to be alright with people, have a lot of friends, but this is my sixth year at university and I just haven't connected with anybody there. All the fun shit people say about university seems pretty overblown, to me it's just going to class and writing exams

A novel, nice! That's allright if you've used up your creative juices. Take a few weeks off, bro and unwind. Destress and allow your mind to refill it's creative juice. Or drop some lsd. That helps.

You need more self esteem. Work on your self esteem, and you'll be golden. Google things like. How to hae more self esteem, or how to be more appealing to the opposite sex. There is nothing wrong or embarrassing about improving yourself.

A few months ago i made a huge mistake that cost me my newly found dream-job
I was pretty defeatist about life before, but having given everything up to chase the wind I'm positively shitty! thanks for asking and gl

discord.gg/GMjgFq4 this

Being single gets lonely. I've been there. Remember that being in relationships aren't what we think they will be. Try to convince yourself that there are billions of girls in the world and if a relationship fails with one, there are more out there. You tell yourself this to tughen yourself up so that you can better deal with a relationship that has gone sour.

Toughen*don't worry, man. And don't invest too much of yourself into getting a girlfriend. That can drive you to drinking. Relationships begin and they fail, but when you find the one, they say that you'll just know it was meant to be.

We all make mistakes, Cred Forums ro. Fuck it. Dust yourself off and try again. Never top trying. If you can't make the dream happen here, go somehwere else and try there. There are too many oppertunities in life to not get what you want. Just never stop believing in yourself.

I know you're right. I've been dealing with the whole thing pretty okay so far, but it's starting to get to me. I've been trying to put myself out there with tinder and just being more social, but I can't really meet new people, I'm only really attracted to girls that I've already known for a while. I guess I like familiarity.

I don't know man. I'll be fine, I know I will be. Life is just such a strange thing. I'm just kinda lost. I'll get there eventually though. Thank you.