I can't believe it's come to this. convince me not to kill myself Cred Forums, tell me what's worth staying alive for...

i can't believe it's come to this. convince me not to kill myself Cred Forums, tell me what's worth staying alive for. please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7sJy0rL6lsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all gay memes aside, its pretty selfish to assume that no one would miss you if you died. I've been in a very similar place, and this isnt the way you should get help. Go talk to family, make some friends, get a therapist. Seriously

I don't know. Here's a contradiction. I feel the same way but I maintain a lifestyle that maximizes my natural longevity.

What's your current situation? Or what's making you want to end it

Just do it faggot, no one cares how bad your life is

Virtual reality

the guilt is eating me alive

thanks user, i think i needed to hear this

What guilt?

People don't care unless you're good looking or dead. Don't forget that, user. If you feel like nobody likes you right now you know there will be shitloads of people at your funeral acting like they were your best friend. Don't let that happen.

Everything about what you're feeling and perceiving is temporary. Go to sleep, wake up, make you bed, shower, and plan your day. Always do something in the morning to make your day successful of the rest of the day doesn't go as planned, then when you get home you have a nicely made bed that's comfy to dive into.

Just remember that your state of mind is temporary and is based on the situation. Things will change, be active and mindful about it and your internal processes, such as how and why you react the way you do to change it. I suggest journaling to actually start processing your emotions and thoughts rather than doing circles in your head :).

Also, play some games, see friends, be around family.

there is no reason to keep living

you have to make one up and trick yourself into believing it

sad thing is i can think of literally four people who would go to my funeral not including family.

Jesus Crist well said

Age & quick life rundown

look man I don't think its necessarily a bad thing to want to kill yourself. If you were dealt a shit hand in life then by all means its your right to end it but to put your problems on a such a pedestal that would make you want to not exist is kind of bitching out. life always sucks man but go get drunk and suck it up. but if you need to do it, do something insane before you do

Words of a troll ring so sweetly.

That you havent reached the final boss yet, and decide to delete your save instead

Fuck off edgelord

youtu.be/7sJy0rL6lsI

We can finally be little girls and you want to end it all?

C'mon man. You can now be what you have always dreamed.

Get treatment; stop complaining on internet