Little joints = best joints. Less smoke goes to waste when idle

Little joints = best joints. Less smoke goes to waste when idle.

May I have my award for rolling this one in 30 seconds from start to finish? It's perfectly shaped, and easy to draw smoke from since I lightened the pressure as I got closer to the end of the rollup.

What's Cred Forums smoking tonight? Any good thoughts?

Dis

Does this count the time it took you to grind / break it up?

Yep. Faster than light at it. Pop pop twist twist out spread.

> perfect shape

No you fucking retard its a backwards cone. You rolled it bad and used a cut big enough to fill what you can't afford.

little joint =/= short as fuck

did you use cigarette papers for that one? looks sad m8, probably isnt even enough to get 2 people high

Are you kidding me? It's not a cone it's perfectly lined from base to end. No protrusions or anything. Big filters for comfortable mouths. Dry your lip first tho.

I kick people out of my house for nig-lipping my joints/blunts

Capital offense

He used a RAW paper + roller.

try this op
streamboobs.com

I agree. Especially when your chillin alone. Right now I'm hittin some oil from the dispensary down the road.

500mg total is pussy shit just sayin

Reconsider your opinion. It's the epitome of Joint. Meant to be short and thin.

I suppose it is, but I don't like dabs n such. I like bud and this is a good topper with an 'end of the night' bowl. Plus it was only 25 bucks. I have plenty of homemade oil from my coworker that I get for $10/g

Vaping some Alien Stardawg.

No man that's VTower.. I have that same one. It's absolutely amazing! And you can still smoke the singed remains and still get baked out of your mind. 3x the bonus for vaping. The surprise high from smoking it after is like the surprise chocolate at the bottom of an icecream drumstick cone.

I disagree op, bong or pipe gives 0 lost smoke with no time or money lost on rolling & papers.

The filter looks kinda big and the joint is overall just too small for my taste.

I like the normal large OCB's + 1cig + 0.2-0.3g of good hash.

Then again im a European

pin joints are the best

I like you

I got some Blue God, Death and Love Potion from the dispensary smoking it out of the bong

now thats a joint

i got this stuff called jaegar.
it tastes like honey. lol. its super heavy though, i cant really get a lungful of it.

Reporting from Washington. Looks like a pre-roll. Good job man

What is a preroll?

little joints>big joints because big joints taste like garbage by the end.

Twaxy joint I rolled. Had it all to myself

Joints rolled for the selling in dispenseries. They're typically rolled to perfection with a roller. Just a nice option of you don't feel like rolling one yourself

Why so girthy tho? Such waste!!

Just put some tobacco near the end, so you dont feel guilty for throwing dat shit away.

Thats what we do here in bumfuck Norway atleast, to milk every drop of brown African gold we get our cold hands on

Cheers from WA faggot

If you still get high like you smoke a regular bowl then youre not vaping properly or youve got a shit vape.

I really can't tell if this is bait or if someone is actually this oblivious.
1/10

Brown?
For the love of weed please tell me you dont smoke brown weed.

its brown, just not weed...

>brown african gold
sounds like what we have called 'mexican brick weed'. although i don't even know where you would find that here(its legal here in my part of the U.S.)

Moment of silence for my Cred Forumsros that can only get brick/brown weed.

My first terribly made blunt, half white owl sweet tobacco and half Blueberry Kush. Looked like shit and tore, which i patched, but burned even to the bottom.

And a fucked wrapper i turned into a fully filled joint