DRINKING THREAD

what're you drinking tonight Cred Forums

pic relate

i'm pairing it with 2 more tallcans of the same, and half a fifth of vodka

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/kd4vqnl3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pouring steel reserve in a glass?? Makes no sense

you jokin? beer has wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much carbonation in it, you'll be farting for weeks if you drink it straight outta the can

gotta release that CO2

but yea that's not my pic, my glass is much cooler

Fuck you're such a Faggot

i didn't want to be the one to say that

anyone who doesn't pour beer has no taste, no matter what beer it is

Whisky on the rocks, maybe a godfather or two.

bumpski

>half a fifth
stupid degenerated scum
that'll be a tenth, i bet you use more retarded units like 2,54cm, 33cm and 1,6km.

A lot of this, mostly because I think my GF is cheating on me.

angry europoor detected

sry to hear that bro, care to speak about it further?

not bad, very underrated by the snobs

Put some of that St. Germain in a Gin & Tonic ya cunt.

If you're drinking that straight you must be a faggot. No wonder she's cheating.

Sure why not.

I have severe anxiety anyways and I haven't had my shit lately so I've been all over the place, she assures she isn't doing anything and has "never been happier".

Anyways, she sent me a few snaps talking about me fucking her, saying like "Fuck me plz" and shit like that. So I asked her if she needed some dick to unwind for the night, and she didn't know why I was asking. This was literally a second after I got all those (while we're sitting in the same room).

Dunno how to feel, then she just plays it off like nothing happened and blames it on "being stoned".

Nay. I mixed it with Teavanna Tea, tastes great.

You must be fun at parties; that is if you're ever invited to any.

Yeah, I prefer Miller HL when i'm on a budget. Other than that, i'm not picky. I'll drink anything. I'm still on my search for my right kind of beer. but, Miller HL is my go to beer right now.

you stupid fuck. if you are sitting next to a girl who txts you saying fuck her, you fuck her, you don't txt back trying to be funny. you will die a virgin.

Damn son, you're so alpha. We've been together a year and we fuck twice a day and we just finished fucking probably 4 hours before that. Who fuckin knows mate.

Gr8 b8 tho, I'm not a virgin.

lol user i dont even know what to say about that, i honestly dont. just keep drinking and listen to music is my best advice

oh my bad, re-read, you are just a cuck, lol.

>211
Mah nigga

Also those beers are the Nectar of the fucking God's when cold af but horrible when warm

Sheeeet! If you can keep it down, then more power to you.

Drinking a couple sapporos with some kraken rum
shits pretty rad

as i type this, i imagine the look of complete fucking flabbergasted confusion on your face when you read that i prefer them to be warm, and that's how i'm drinking them now LOL

richfag detected, good choices nonetheless

Victory Golden Monkey

Kraken! My nigga.jpg.
Love that stuff, but can't drink it as the last I did I woke up with a head-shaped hole in the wall. Lucky I wasn't very injured.

I would be drinking more. But it's my birthday tomorrow so I have to wake up early and start drinking.

3 tall boys and a 5th to yourself? No way you're drinking all that your self

>steel reserve
how poor are you, faggot?

wasnt to bad on my shit prolly like 40 bucks overall with snacks, i do have to admit tho that sapporo is pretty dank but pretty overpriced
krakens the fucking bomb tho

My nigga! Really high abv for beer and tastes great

sam adams o'course

clyp.it/kd4vqnl3

yea dude if i go all out alcoholic mode and just drink this like water i usually black out
so i tend to keep it reserved when fucking with the kraken

happy birthday to you my friend

i said HALF a fifth, and if you have never drank that much before, you must not be a drinker. off with you!!!!!!!!!!

extremely poor. my net-worth is DEEP into the negatives.

>not too bad
>40 bucks
like i said, richfag detected! enjoy your cash money rich boi

i can respect that

im telling you man the only real times i ever feel like smoking a cigarette again are when im drinking other than that tho its watever

same actually! i'm down to about a pack a week because i don't smoke unless and saucing, and even then it's like 10 butts a night at most

Calling other fags poor when they're more drunk than you n have munchies for less money.

Hey my sister brewery!

just finished my beers time to get to the kraken
not sure if i should drink it straight or mix it with something

shoulda done the crackin' first dum-dum. don't you know how the rhyme goes....

Boilermakers made with some cheap shit. I'm at the point of going to sleep or showing up to a meeting for work a little drunk tomorrow.

yea i know but it was only a tall can and now i just need to figure out if i sip and chase it with vitamin water or try to make vitamin water with rum taste good

What I had tonight

Fancy lad

Cred Forums has gone to shit

Its just fags fapping to trannies and thinking about big black dicks. Can we go back to 2004?

Oh Jesus, the kraken makes me fuckin barf after last time.

Great beer to those who haven't tried one

I had it once at a free pour taproom. Loved it, I like mead from the B Nektar brewery but it's my favorite. I actually have found this hole in the wall Liqour store, like 400 square feet but it is wall to wall craft beer. They don't even fucking card, it is heaven

Are you from MI? B nektar makes some great mead. Black fang is fucking delicious but everything they make seems so expensive

Pic related

I actually found some in California. It was pretty expensive, that one bottle was $9, at a bar it would actually be cheaper if I could find it on tap. But I have been drinking a lot of the Belching Beaver's stuff

You ever mix with 4loko to create a sidewalk slam like a booze smoothie

>drinking anything other than Sailor Jerry
jesus... autism has reached a new level tonight

I started my night off with a Ballast Point Sculpin, which I initially hated when I tried it yesterday but today I thought it was quite good. Then I waited a few hours and popped a Xanax to sleep, and now I'm laying in bed about to pass out and feeling rather sublime.

literally the perfect drink

Deffinatly annon. I allways pour into glass. Way better beer

i like more rum that taste like rum and less like rubbing alcohol

Mignt give this a try

>implying SJ tastes bad
it has never been more obvious that someone has never had Sailor Jerry

Fancy

Ah, I remember when I was 16

Shit didn't realize b nektar made it out that far west it was pretty unknown here until the past few years.

Love that design
Kek yeah vodka is my go to

I'll check your rek oldfag

>realmandrink.jpg
>single malt meme

Does your fedora tip easier with each drink?

>implying paying more for fermented poison makes it better fermented poison

wow

if you hadn't rolled some sick dubs i'd have called you a cock-milking faggot

as usual

I did just find it in one, I guess you'd say Hipster bar. Like no one was there to really drink except me. I mean yeah it was all craft stuff, but I wanted to really enjoy a bunch of craft stuff but they wanted to sip at one or two all night like pussies. Like if you have that much great stuff why only have a bit?

Anyways yeah I haven't seen any of B Nektar at bars or anything since then, and even then only one store in like 200 miles carries it

Real thick, with large coffee flavors. 10.2% abv if you like them beers

Might have to pick a bottle of that

Mustard gas for real

Damn not to bad man worth a try I like coffee

45 year old fag detected.

nigga you know what happens to sailors
they get killed by krakens

Sometimes i mix mad dog and old English too with similar results

meh I but some graygoose out for parties with a lot of chicks.. mainly asian women love it

newfag since 2k4

don't own a fedora, but if I did, I'd pull that shit off better than your balding in moms basement fapping to mlp fatass

implying class isn't appreciated in certain successful social groups. If you want to be successful user you gotta be classy. I choose this life, it didn't choose me.

well you just rolled double 00 dubs, so i can't even make fun of you for misspelling "chose"

it has become completely clear to me that you are only a rich fucking cunt ass faggot because you are incredibly lucky, the luck of which i have been searching for my whole life

i am probably gonna kill myself pretty soon and hope i resurrect with better luck next time

I can't imagine it. But I used to put a packet of koolaid in my Thunderbird, just to make it easier to drink

Gray Goose is amazing very clean

Ballast points fuck u up!

Not a bad choice user

if you're a giants fan, sucks for you

if you're a dodgers fan, HIGH FIVE FAM

wish it wasn't so fuckin expensive though. 15 a 6 pack for this. I'm only having two then moving to rum

Kek that shit was funny when Bum got his feelings hurt and then their shitpen fucked them all over then end up taking an L

exactly, Bum wanted a big thick load of Puig cum on his chest and was MadBum when he didn't get it

Ohhh SHIEEEEET

Kek true man cards makin a push tho

Costco?You can get this old ass motherfucker's drink there too.

WOOOP WOOP

fammmmmmmmmmm i'm a St. Louis boy, i'm still rootin for those Cards. Got tickets to the game on the 29th earlier tonight

no, local bottle shop, and every other store i've seen that has it

Nigga I drink Olde E out a champagne flute

Bumgarner is high off his own supply.

THIS MOTHER FUCKER

They have it in Nor Cal.

I am as well from St. Louis as well Cardinals just gotta beat the Rockies then 3 of 4 series against those Cubbies who are choking slowly but surely
Shit man

cubbies dont give a fuck about winning and if they're smart they won't even try, so i think them birds can take at LEAST 2/3. if any kind of bullpen usage gets implemented then it's on Joe Madden for being a fucking dumbshit when the Cubbies lost in round 1 of the playoffs (which they will, i guarantee 100%)

KEK
Shit he still has not set any of his starters down Arrieta got killed the other day. The rest of their starters are all getting fatigue and their offense is running dry

Nigga u don't know how I operate

yeah not exactly ideal, but it's still bretty gud.

Good ol OE great malt liquor

Drinking some hard cider, and singing some sad tunes to utilise my depression for something beautiful.

Bacardi is gooooood

Hard Cider come onnnnnnn

Playoffs is gonna literally become Lackey trying to be Bumgarner back in the 2014 WS, he's the only pitcher with REAL playoff experience, and the only one you can entrust a game where a career is on the line to (he has said he is only still playing baseball because he wants a ring).
Cubbies are gonna CHOKE. Mr. rookie of the year is gonna choke, Ben Zobrist a.k.a. mr sellout is gonna choke, Jason Heyward aka mr Albert Pujols wannabee is gonna continue to suck. and as for Anthony Rizzo? He'll perform, but he'll sign to a real team next year, not a sellout team

I'M SO FUCKING SORRY I DOUBTED YOU FAM, YOU ARE THE KING

yeah man, rum that drinks like water. I ment the shitty dr.dynamite as a mixer. Less than ideal but fuck it I'm not going anywhere after tossin back half of it.

Nigga I ain't gonna toss the gold I keep that shit up with my ponies

It's a shame, too. I have mead brewed up, but I'm gifting it to my brother for his 21st birthday in November.

YOUR GODDAMN RIGHT KEK
Hey it gets the job done :)
Sweet

I saw Tech N9ne in concert last night so I'm still on a caribou lou kick.
For those of you who don't know what Caribou Lou is It's like-
151 rum
Pineapple juice, and malibu, caribou, get them all numb

this just got really awkward

I'm opening my bartender's handbook to a random page and sticking my finger on the page with my eyes closed, then making that drink. So far I've had a lemon martini, a B52, and vodka on ice. I also had just a plain old dry double martini because why the fuck not.

I used a mickeys, The don't sell old English around here

poor man's mimosa eh?

BRASS MONKEY

I remember that

Revolver High Brass

I drink bud light but I'm sure the Germans or Irish consider that water

THAT FUNKY MONKEY

yea i acctually bought premade bras monkey from a liquor store back in college on a recomendation from my home boy Joe

I puked that night, and felt like that, and screwed up things with my girl friend at the time as i remember

if this is you, Joe, fuck you man, message me on FB

> premade bras monkey
you done fucked up

This is gross as fuck

U dudes were really drinking this shit. Did you all go to prison together?

no, the only time i went to prison was when i went there alone for a DWI

that was back when i was 23

i'm 30 now

hello newfags

I hope I'm not too late for the party.

I don't think anyone drinks it for the flavor. Whatever gets the job done. I can' say I've never tried 'cause of the low alcohol content. Still, I don't who ever grabs it.

I would take the community service even if it's like a lot more money.

You would think that but it's not much different then a Blue Moon.

Just in time ooh seagrams #7 and s good beer busch

Nice. Sclupin's is the best. Perfect 7.0 IPA.

You're a liar. But for some reason i trust u..and it's my birthday today so in the morning it's going down.

literally all the fucking hobos in my town drink this, i feel pity for you

No man,I know where you are coming from, I though the same thing until I tried it.

What you drink?

I feel a little lead on. But i'll do it cuz i ain't no bitch.

nice man, i can feel your unsubstantiated forced superiority brought on by white-bred societal pressures all these miles away. keep up the good work

mah nigga

i dont drink a whole lot, they just fucking litter cans of steel reserve fucking everywhere

Put them in the trash then pick uo after your community

Unfortunately at this time of night I have to go to a gas station and they only have Cobra 40's but I'm going to make it right now and take pics for you.

>half a fifth
retarded american niggers are retarded.

Nah don't gotta do nuffin for me. I'm not putting milk in my budweiser.

>milk in anything alcoholic
nasty, you put orange juice in it. I wan't to drink regardless, I ain't doing it just for you.

Thanks for the input DAD! U don't like white Russians?

surprised and glad this thread is still up im like my fourth cup of rum and watever i can find in
feeling pretty good

cheap gas station beer

Six more beers to go.

M'lady

very best

forgot image

This shit right here...im addicted to it at the moment....its expensive but its 11% so its worth it.

Why the fuck is it light outside where u is?

somewhere that isn't america?

Why is Mic Jagger on you're cigarettes!?

Maybe because he's a eurofag, you stupid drunk piece of fuck.

LoL

San Matías reposado.
Very good, but I prefer the San Matías blanco or plata. Both are better than anything three times their cost.

What I mean by that is post more pictures or Europe?

You're not fooling anyone, user. Nice try.

>roughly 10am
And he's a drink piece of fuck...

da budwusers
i do like beer but whenever i want to get drunk and if i decide to do it off beer i always get the beer shits the next day fml

No it's me here's my proof.

Just don't eat dinner before.

it's a fucking Tuesday. Maybe realize your a drunk piece of fuck too

brass monkey
fuck yah

Hey mother fucker I hate being on disability. And Its my birthday today.

>it's a fucking Tuesday

It's also my only night off and I work 3rd shift.

hey i get it. but what if it's his day off? who gives a shit what he does?

As a drunk piece of fuck to another drunk piece of fuck, I'm loving this thread.

I give a shit. POUND THAT SHIT!!!

3rd shift r u a cop?

I'm a night stocker at a Supermarket. 10 hour shifts 50 hours week.

Dope yo, My dad worked at safeway night crew for like 20 years. If u stock the beer aisle you get some half off stuff?

No I don't get a discount on booze but I can take it from the backroom for free where we keep the things people stole like a single can out of or tried to break off the alarm thing ect.

My true mentor, my guiding moonlight.
seriously when i was a broke neet like most of the drunks in this thread this shit was my savior

Meh. Are you a safeway or luckys fag?

I work at a Kroger.

What the fuck is a Kroger!? Safeway=life.