I think I've finally seen it all. There is nothing that Cred Forums can show me that will succeed to surprise me

I think I've finally seen it all. There is nothing that Cred Forums can show me that will succeed to surprise me.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamboobs.com/bree-olsons-deep-throat-stroker-69-274-p29259.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cred Forums, what is your most disgusting sexual fantasy?

I want to kidnap a little white boy, maybe in first grade or such, and train him to be my cute little chubby spoiled underage trap. I'd feed him constantly, to the point that I'd make sure there was never even one single milliliter of empty space in his tummy. I'd keep him so well fed he'd be burping and farting more often than breathing. And I'd lace all his food with estrogen, so that all that extra fat he'd be packing on would go to all the right spots and leave him a tubby little femboy with a nice big booty. I'd make him wear frilly pastel-colored diapers (since with such a high rate of food intake, he'd surely be incontinent), and after every digested feast he'd push out his overfed rear, I'd shitfuck him fervently. And despite all this gluttony, I'd groom him obsessively and make sure he was always clean, comfortable, and pretty. If I eventually trained him so well that his greed began to take a toll on my wallet, that would be alright; I'd just stop eating so he could have more. The fatter he'd get, the thinner I'd get, until he was twice as wide as he was tall and I was skinny as a stick. Just before starving to death, I'd slather myself in butter and spices, turn on the oven, and climb in. Hopefully whatever meat I'd have left on me could tide him over until the day someone else with the same fetish would happen to come along and resume care of this precious little morbidly obese angel. Can't let my perfect femmy little piggy starve just because I did.

Picture related.

Don't hold anything back, sure is easy to laugh at the pedophile but I know deep down you people are all disgusting perverted freaks too. Go on, we're all anonymous here, share your most twisted fantasy. Doesn't have to be anything like mine, as long as it's fucked up.

You can't make this shit up, Cred Forums.

Pic related: me.

>be me
>22, fat slob
>talking to online friend
>he mentions he was just riding a bike
>asks me if i ride
>"nah i'm too fat"
>"pics?"
>wat
>send pics
>he wants nudes
>fucking what
>sure why the fuck not it's not like i'll ever get any pussy
>he starts sending pics back
>jesus christ i've never seen anyone this thin he's like a fucking skeleton
>we sext for awhile and i start to realize
>this guy is fucking weird
>keeps talking about my belly and ass and how much he'd feed me
>wants me to gain more weight
>begs me to do weird shit for him on cam like eating, burping, farting
>i can't because i don't have my own room but i probably would have done it just for shits and giggles
>he asks for my paypal
>i ask what for, he says it's a surprise
>there's no doubt this guy's mentally ill and a raging faggot, but otherwise he seems like a good guy, i trust him
>i give him my paypal
>transfers keep showing up in it with notes attached telling me to spend it all on food
>i never did care much about my health
>i keep eating and getting fatter, every time i see him he's a little thinner
>i'm starting to suspect he may be sending all his grocery money to me and just not eating
>one day he asks if i could swallow him alive if he got thin enough
>no are you fucking retarded
>he asks if i would at least eat him in pieces
>i'm disgusted but curious
>he says he wants to be nothing but fat on my belly and shit in my toilet
>he wants me to even eat the bones
>he wants me to start at the feet so he can stay alive to watch me gorge myself on his flesh for as long as he can
>this is an outlandish request even for him
>but i have no doubts he's this fucking insane
>i try to talk him out of it
>suicide is not the answer
>he tells me he's suicidal anyway
>he hates his body and always feels too fat
>seeing my mindless gluttony helped ease his pain a little so this is his parting gift
>he asks for my address

wat do

accept offer or no

Cred Forums, imagine this.

You encounter a lesbian couple. One is anorexic and one is obese. Their unhealthy lifestyles play into each other; the fat one eats all the food, leaving only scraps for the thin one, who's content to work two jobs and continue supporting this dysfunctional relationship, not because she believes it's right or just, but because she knows working harder will burn more calories.

Despite their totally opposite life goals, these two are very much in love, and have no qualms about showing it gratuitously in public. They enjoy dressing inappropriately for their respective body sizes and walking around berating people for staring. Whoever shows any concern for the tendency of their actions to perpetuate each other's poor health is assaulted with accusations of hate speech and verbal rape. "How dare you! All bodies are beautiful! Anorexia / binge eating disorder is a serious condition!" The fatty eats while they have sex, and the skinny one doesn't partake, but happily helps her stuff her face.

This lesbian couple lives next to you.

You have one bullet.

Pepe's peepee.

Cred Forums, imagine this.

You are suddenly a woman. (Before anyone makes any sexist jokes, assume your mental functioning is unaffected by this transition.)

You are pregnant with quintuplets. However, one of them has absorbed the other four in the womb. The absorption fortuitously happened in such a way that all five fetuses' brains are conjoined inside the host's skull, leaving it swollen and hideously deformed.

If you have this baby, she will be disgusting and in constant pain. She will never have a normal life, need life support technology to perform the most basic bodily functions, be paralyzed, have no friends, and require periodic brain surgery to clean her parasitic twins' excrement out of her skull before it causes severe meningitis. She will also have numerous mental health and functioning problems all throughout her life. She'll likely pray for death every day.

However, she will possess a level of intellect never seen before in a human being. Her five brains have happened to fuse in such a way that, when they aren't suffering from the numerous mental issues that can be caused by having a brain like that, they can all process the same information in parallel, and form and preserve neural pathways of complexities no man has ever even imagined. She's basically a glitchy human supercomputer. Her academic performance will be very far off all the charts, and she'll graduate college before the age of 6.

Would you have the baby? Why or why not.

You're trying too hard, but good on you for proper spelling and grammar.

me before quiche

me after digesting quiche

Good thinking there m8

i can't be trying too hard, this is my actual fetish

i believe what you meant to say is i'm just too ridiculous as a person to be believable

Probably that. The most extreme fantasy I have at the moment is renting the teenage girl I'm in love with out to a hundred guys and coming back to find her a shuddering wreck of a girl with every orifice oozing semen.

still shooting that asshat pence

This is wimpy shit. I haven't even widened my eyes or asked myself, "What the fuck?" at a single post so far. But, feel free to keep trying.

this op
streamboobs.com/bree-olsons-deep-throat-stroker-69-274-p29259.html

I genuinely enjoy katy perry.

>"There is still much too see young faggot."
-Jedi from StarTrek

Jesus fucking christ, you madman, what are you thinking? Oh my god, I need to lie down... I don't feel so good.

stevens died in a hospital

N: Lucas! Do you have a minute?
L: Ness? Oh, hi!
N: Hi!
L: Here, you look like you need it. (He pulls up a chair for him.)
N: (He plops down.) Listen, I gotta talk to you about your cooking.
L: Oh, okay. (He sits next to him.) Why, is there something wrong with it?
N: No, it's perfect. Delicious! Mm-mm, best ever. (He rubs and pats his stomach.)
L: Tee hee! Aw, shucks. (He nuzzles up a little closer and starts idly stroking Ness's stomach in circles.)
N: See, well... That's, um, actually kind of the problem. (He gives a nervous laugh.)
L: Huh? (He's still rubbing in circles.)
N: It's too good, Luc. I just can't get enough!
L: Oh, well, I can help with that! (He reaches for a box.) I was just thinking of you, and happened to make some more chocolate cupcakes...
N: No, um, I mean...
L: Hm? (He stops rubbing.)
N: (He sighs.) Look, your chocolate cupcakes are really good.
L: Hee hee hee. Well, they're not the best...
N: No, they really are! And I can tell they're made with a lot of love. But... Do you have ANY idea how many calories are in that stuff?
L: Well, it's not like I eat them every day.
N: I'm not talking about you, silly. You're skinny as a stick.
L: Huh? (He looks him over.) ... Oh. Um...
N: Yeah. "Oh."
L: (He gawks at Ness's stomach and struggles for words.) ... Well, it's not that bad.
N: If you have to say it's not that bad, it probably is. Let's face it, Luc. I'm getting pretty fat. (He slaps his stomach.)
L: I noticed when you came in, but I didn't really want to say it...
N: Well, no need to be all quiet about it. No one else is.
L: Huh? (He pats Ness's stomach.) What do you mean, why not?
N: Everyone, Luc. Everyone's in on it. Even Paula. (His eyes water a little.) Everyone's just making fun of me now.
L: Oh, no.
N: Oh, yes. "Eat another burger, fatty." (He sniffles.) They say, "Why don't you sit this one out, pig boy."
L: Oh, golly. (Ness cries and pulls him into a long hug.) Ness, I'm so sorry. (He rubs Ness's back.)

N: (He struggles to speak through his tears.) That's what Paula said, too. "Oh, I'm so sorry, Ness. I just don't find you attractive anymore."
L: Oh my goodness. (He sighs and gives a sad smile.) It's okay, Nessie. I still think you're attractive. (He gasps and covers his mouth.)
N: (He abruptly stops crying.) Excuse me?
L: No! No no no no. That came out wrong. Not attractive, I mean. I just think you're still pretty. I mean! (He covers his mouth again.) I just mean I think you're really beautiful. Eep! (He uses both hands.)
N: (He stares for awhile.) ... Wa ha ha ha ha! (He slaps him on the back.) Lucas, you're so funny! You could cheer anyone up.
L: (He stammers.) It wasn't a joke, I just didn't say it right!
N: No, I know it wasn't a joke. That's what makes it funny. (He kisses him on the cheek.)
L: (His face flushes.) I... I... I don't...
N: Oh, Luc. (He ruffles Lucas's hair.) You look so cute and innocent, but you're a strong fighter and a good cook. And now you're gay, too? Talk about full of surprises.
L: (He withdraws into a cringe and tries to hide his face.) I... I'm NOT cute and innocent!
N: (He snickers.) So THAT'S what you choose to deny?
L: N... No. (He stands up a little straighter.) I'm not gay, either. I just maybe think one of my friends looks nicer with some extra weight.
N: So now you're gay AND a chubby chaser? Got it.
L: Yeah. Wait, no.
N: I'm so glad you came out to me, Lucas! That was really big of you. Real brave. (He snorts in silent laughter.)
L: Wait, no! You're being mean! (Ness's laughter grows louder, and he wraps his arms tightly around Lucas and ruffles his back. Lucas sighs.)
N: It's okay, Luc. I get it. I feel the same.
L: (He beams.) You do?
N: (He gives him a long, sweet kiss.) ... Mmm. (He holds him at arm's length.) This can be our own thing. And you're right, it's not "gay" or "chubby chasing." It's just us. What we have together doesn't need a label.

L: ... (For a long time, his breath is taken away.) I... I don't really know what to say now.
N: (His stomach growls.) Oof... Say you still have those chocolate cupcakes. Ha ha ha.
L: Tee hee hee! I certainly do! (He reaches for the box, but hesitates.) Oh, I almost forgot... (He pats Ness's stomach.)
N: Oh, this? (He pats it, too.) So it'll get a little bigger. Who cares?
L: But won't everyone make fun of you more? (He shows a look of pity and rubs Ness's shoulders.)
N: So what? Who needs 'em? Real friends don't treat each other like that.
L: I guess. (He reaches again, but hesitates again.) You sure?
N: Well, you wanna see me get fatter, don't you?
L: Yeah, but... You...
N: Now, now. Don't you worry about me. (He kisses Lucas's cheek.) I know I'll always have my cute li'l Lucas, no matter how fat I get.
L: Tee hee. Yeah, I guess you're right! (He returns the cheek kiss, pulls the box into his lap, opens it up, and hovers a cupcake toward Ness's face.) Okay, say "ah!" Hee hee hee.
N: Aahhh. (He closes his eyes and opens his mouth as wide as he can. Lucas blushes and holds the cupcake halfway into Ness's mouth.) Aaahhhh!! (Ness opens his mouth wider.)
L: Hm? (His blush grows deeper as he gently nudges the rest of the cupcake into Ness's mouth to find it all fits.) Oh, wow...
N: Mmf... Ulp. Mmm. (He licks his lips, and kisses Lucas, slipping a tiny scrap of cupcake into his mouth.) Aaahhhh!
L: Tee hee hee! (He leans over and rests his head on Ness's stomach, and starts rubbing it.) You must be pretty hungry. Here it comes! (He hovers another cupcake toward Ness's mouth, and pushes it in with one finger.)
N: Ulp! (He pets Lucas's head in his lap.) Yum! Lucas, you make the best cupcakes in the whole world.
L: Want another? (His tone of voice is cooing, as if to a baby. He picks up the next cupcake preemptively.)

N: Another? (He pats his stomach and rubs a finger over Lucas's lips. His tone of voice is seductive.) Hmm. I think, maybe, this fat pig is going to want them ALL.
L: Hee hee! Well, my fat little piggy better open really, really wide! (He lifts the cupcake toward Ness's mouth and pops it in.)
N: Mmf... Gulp. Mooore!
L: Tee hee, okay, okay, don't get greedy, now. (He pops another cupcake down the hatch, and then four more after that, in similar fashion.)
N: Ulp... Burrph. More, more!
L: (He pats Ness's stomach and looks worried.) Ness, this is fun, but... Just because you're okay with getting fat now doesn't mean you should overexert yourself, okay?
N: Don't be silly, I can handle another! Burp, belch. 'Scuse me, ha ha ha. (His stomach groans in pain.)
L: Listen to your poor little tummy, Ness! It's way too full already! (He continues massaging Ness's stomach and kisses his belly button.)
N: Hmph. Well, if you won't feed them to me, Lucas, then I guess I'll have to eat them all by myself! (He reaches for the box. Lucas stops him.)
L: No! (He's angry. His gentle massage continues nonetheless. Ness's stomach churns busily.) I won't let you hurt yourself anymore.
N: Aw, but Luc, I'm still hungry. Urp. (He pats his noisy stomach and licks his lips seductively.)
L: Are you? Are you really? Or are you just trying to entertain me?
N: (He sighs.) Yeah, you're right. I guess I tried too hard. I'm sorry.
L: (He points at Ness's stomach and glares.) Now, apologize to your belly.
N: Wha? Really? (Lucas scowls. Ness rolls his eyes and slowly gives his stomach a gentle rub.) I'm sorry, belly. (Lucas's face lights up.)
L: Aww, how cute!
N: Whaddaya mean "how cute!" Darn it, Lucas, that was embarrassing!
L: (He nods and smiles sweetly.) Mhmm! That's what made it cute. (He snuggles up to Ness and kisses his cheek. Ness grunts and tries ineffectually to scoot away.)

Eat dat nigga son

N: (He stops struggling and pokes at his stomach.) Hey, come to think of it, I'm feeling pretty full for just eight cupcakes.
L: Mhmm. They're special cupcakes. (He goes back to rubbing Ness's stomach.) I put a lot of egg in them, so they're a little more like muffins.

N: Egg, huh? Burrp. That's like your thing, right?
L: Yep! Me and Claus and Mom used to... (He stops moving altogether for a few seconds, and sighs.) Omelets are my favorite food.
N: Oh. (He's silent for awhile.) I get it.
L: Hey, your tummy's all quiet now. (He presses an ear against it, and then kisses the navel. Ness giggles.)
N: Ha ha. I think that means it's ready for more. (He starts for the box, but Lucas signals for him to wait.)
L: No, wait, don't get up. You might accidentally burn calories. (They both laugh.) Here, I can help again.
N: (He nods and opens his mouth.) Ahhh.
L: (He stuffs a cupcake into Ness's mouth.) I made different flavors in the same batch. These ones are strawberry.
N: Mmm! Gulp, ulp.
L: (He's idly and habitually stuffing Ness up with cupcakes as he talks now.) We picked these strawberries on Tanetane Island. They're not bad for you like the mushrooms, though.
N: Mmf! Mmph!! Gulp, ulp, ulp. Mmrrff!!! (He's having a very hard time keeping up with the flow of food.)
L: Have you ever been to Tanetane, Ness? (He notices he's run out of cupcakes. He looks over to Ness.) Oh. Um, sorry...
N: Oogh... It's okay. Burrrp. (His stomach is visibly swollen a small amount. His shirt is covered in crumbs.)
L: (He grunts and lifts Ness into his lap, and then gently massages his bloated stomach from behind.) Gosh, I gave you a hard time about making yourself eat too much, but I guess I'm a hypocrite, huh?
N: Oooourrrghh, bhurrrrrrph. (His stomach growls and churns.)
L: So... Do you know how many calories were in all THAT? (They both laugh.)
N: Oof, too many. (Lucas kisses him. He squirms and tries to get comfortable.) Mm. Let's never do that again, okay, Luc?
L: Hee hee! Silly Nessie, how are we gonna get you fatter if you don't eat too much? (He stirs Ness's stomach with his finger.)
N: Urgh... Frrrbbt. (He farts loudly.) Geez, 'scuse me. (Lucas laughs nervously.) Anyway, we could always just take it a little slower, right?

L: (He's blushing deeply and sniffing the air.) Hmm? Oh. Yeah. (He kisses Ness on the lips.) Mmmm. We can take it as slow as you want! We don't even have to do this.
N: No, I wanna do this! Hnnn--prrrrrpt. (He perks his bottom back against Lucas's groin and looses another fart.) Wow. Excuse me. That massage is really giving me some gas!
L: W... Wow, yeah... (He gently rests his hands on Ness's hips.)
N: Anyway, I wanna do this too, Luc. I wanna gain weight. I don't care what my friends say, I feel better as a fatty. Plbbt. (He lets another one rip.) Especially with you!
L: I... I... feel the same. Snff, snff. (He closes his eyes and sniffs the air, and blushes, and then sighs in bliss.)
N: So, how bad does it stink? (He scoots his bottom in Lucas's lap and farts a few more times.)
L: Huh? (His face goes pale.)
N: That's what you were doing, right? Frbbbt. Smelling my farts?
L: N--No, I--mmm. (He involuntarily thrusts his hips against Ness's bottom and takes a deep whiff.)
N: Ha ha ha! (He stands up and bends over a little. In standing, he reveals Lucas's enormous erection underneath him, concealed in the shorts.) Lucas, you're so weird. Flppt. Frumbbp.
L: No, I--sniiiff. No, I'm not!
N: You totally are. Flrrbt. But that's okay! Doesn't bother me, you can smell my farts if you want.
L: But I don't! Sniff, sniff. Mmmh.
N: Ha ha ha, you pervert. I told you, it's fine! In fact... (He waddles backward and takes a seat over Lucas's nose.) Frrt, fart! In fact, I think I'll let you smell them up close. Fbbbbrp.
L: No, wait! Mmph, help, help! (His protests give way to affectionate nuzzles.) Mm. Mmmm. Snff snff. Mmh...
N: What was it I called you before? "Chubby chaser?" Frrrpp. Make that "sexual deviant in general." Poot, prrt.
L: Sniff, sniff. Mmm. Ness, you're really mean. (He kisses and slurps at the seat of Ness's shorts. Ness scoots back and forth.)

OP here. I must admit defeat. You have done it, Cred Forums. You have succeeded to surprise the unsurprised. Well done, lads.

N: Hey, I got an idea. Let's play a fun game, okay? Smell my butt and try to guess what I ate for dinner last night. Pooot.
L: Sniff. Okay, I guess. Snff snff. What do I get for guessing right?
N: (He wiggles in Lucas's face, farting several more times, and notices his boner sticking up. Curious, he pokes at it with a foot. It surges. He smiles.) Hmm... Parrp! Let's just say, if you get it right, we can play another fun little game. Toot, frrt. (He strokes the lump gently with his toes.)
L: (He gently sniffs Ness's farts, blushing brightly and in pure bliss, but suddenly stops.) Ness, this is so wrong. (Tears well up in his eyes.)
N: Fbbp. Aw, don't say that, Luc. Poot! How can it be wrong if you like it? Frrt.
L: (He chokes on a quiet sob.) Hic... Oh my goodness. Sniffle. Ness, this makes me feel so, so good.
N: Hmhmhm. I know it does.
L: But... But this isn't... We're not... (He struggles under Ness's farting bottom.) It's not right... We're not meant to do this together. It's not healthy. Hic. It'll make us--
N: Nnf, ooh, ooh. (He cringes in pain and holds his stomach.) Hold that thought. Flbbbbt. (He cuts off Lucas with a huge fart. Lucas chokes and writhes helplessly. Ness laughs.) Anyway, frrt. Anyway. Luc, don't be silly. This won't make us anything! Poot, prrt. If we want, we can have the same relationship after this as before it. I promise! Pllllt.
L: Sniff, sniff. Okay. Sniff. I believe you. (He kisses Ness's bottom and nudges it softly with his face.)
N: So. Prrrrt. Guess number one!
L: Snff snff. Hmm. Sniiiiiff!! Mm. It's hard to tell, because mostly it just smells like poop...
N: Frrp. Ha ha. Try your best!
L: Sniff. Mmm. I think I smell... Snff. Steak!
N: Aw, come on, that was an easy one... Plbbt.
L: Mmh. Sniff. A LOT of steak. Wow! Sniff sniff. Wow, that's like thirty pounds of steak.
N: Oogh, yeah... (He starts to rub Lucas's bulging groin with his foot.) It was a competition. Flbbt. I won, but I'm not sure it was worth it...

L: (He spanks Ness.) Jerk!!
N: Oww. Hey, what was that for? (He rubs his bottom and farts on Lucas several more times.)
L: Of course it wasn't worth it, you jerk! (He presses on Ness's stomach, causing an especially loud fart, and gently massages it.) Sniff, sniff. Golly. No wonder you're so gassy, Ness. Poor baby. (He's cooing now.) Poor little Nessie poo. Must've hurt his widdle tummy so bad. (He pats it and continues rubbing.) Nothing's worth hurting your precious widdle self.
N: Ahh... Faaarrrrrt. (He stops rubbing Lucas's erection and just sits still and relaxes.) I know, I really overdid it. That's not even all I ate. (Lucas gasps in horror.) Wanna try and smell the rest? (He scoots on Lucas's nose.)
L: Sniff sniff sniff. Mm. (He rubs his boner a little.) Mmh. I smell... Mashed potatoes? (Ness farts some more.) Snff. Loaded mashed potatoes. With a lot of bacon. Sniff sniff. And corn bread, and a chocolate milkshake. Sniff. No, SEVERAL chocolate milkshakes. Wow, Ness, you really pigged out! (He pats Ness's bottom.)
N: Ha ha ha. Oink, oink! Farrrt, frrrt. Lucas, you're amazing at this! You could be on TV! (He leans forward and unzips Lucas's shorts. Lucas's boner springs loose.)
L: Tee hee hee! Sniff, sniff. We'd have to make sure to feed you a lot before we aired, though. (They both laugh. Ness rubs a finger against Lucas's penis.) Um, hey, what are you doing down there? Eee, don't touch that--! Mmh.
N: Huh? Prrt. Relax, I'm just checking it out. Phbbt. (He licks the tip and slips his mouth over it.)
L: Mh--ah----aahhh!! Ness, stop!
N: Mm. Slrp. (He holds it at the base and licks it all over in his mouth.) Frrt.
L: Sniff sniff. Wait, no, really stop! Ness, I mean it! (Ness ignores Lucas and silences him with another fart.) Nnnoooo, waaaaiit!!! Ah--ah--!! (He shuts his eyes tight and spasms desperately. Ness raises an eyebrow and drops Lucas's penis out of his mouth. It's flaccid.)

N: Gulp. Ahhh. Wow, you didn't last very long at all.
L: Sniffle.
N: Frrbbt. Everything okay back there? (He sways his bottom and looks behind him. Tears are streaming down Lucas's face.)
L: Sob! I told you to stop. Hic. (He's shivering and rattling.) But you jump ahead, you always jump ahead, you always just take what you want. (He covers his face and cries a lot more.)
N: Hey, don't be like that. (He turns around to lie next to Lucas, but recoils.) Eww, your face stinks.
L: Sniffle. I'm sorry I made a mess. Hic!
N: Aw, it's alright, it tasted good! (He strokes Lucas's head. Lucas pulls away.) Plbbt. C'mon, what's wrong?
L: Ness, I... I didn't want this. Sob.
N: You sure? 'Cause it sure felt like you liked it. (He pokes Lucas's penis and kisses his cheek.)
L: (He pulls away.) I did. I liked it a lot. Hic. It's just, I didn't last long 'cause it was my first time.
N: That makes sense! I figured as much. Flbbt.
L: And, well, I kind of wanted to go into my first time, well, um... knowing that was what I was doing.
N: Aww, silly Lucas. It's okay to be spontaneous sometimes. You gotta do what feels right. (He moves in for a kiss. Lucas scrambles backward.)
L: But what feels right to you might not feel right to me, though. (He holds his arms up defensively.) Like all that, with the farts and stuff, it felt good, and fun, but it didn't feel right. It felt really wrong, Ness. I wanted to stop really bad, but you wouldn't let me.
N: Oh. Oh, wow, Luc, I... I'm so sorry. I had no idea. Prrp, phbbbt.
L: (He bursts into tears.) That's your problem, isn't it? You're clueless! You never listen, never pay attention. It's just all about you, isn't it?
N: Aww, li'l Luc, I'm sorry this happened. (He gives Lucas a bear hug.)
L: (He pushes Ness's arms away.) Don't touch me! Hic. I just want to be alone now. Sob!
N: Can we still be lovers, though?
L: (He hesitates.) ... Yeah.
N: Oh, good! (He sighs in relief.)

L: I'll never forgive you for this. I hope you know that. Sniffle. But the truth is, I can't live without you, whether I like it or not.
N: Aw, that's so romantic! (He beams.)
L: Don't get used to it. (He turns away.)
N: Oh. ... Okay. I guess I'll just go home, then.
L: You do that.
N: (He stands up and starts toward the door, but turns back.) Um... I'll be back tomorrow?
L: ... Sure. Whatever.
N: (He waits there for some time.) ... So, what, you're just gonna hang out on the floor for awhile?
L: Yeah, I think I am.
N: (He shrugs.) Suit yourself. (He leaves.)
L: ... Jerk. (He yawns and falls asleep.)
N: (Early morning. He's tied Lucas down to the floor and is sitting bare-bottomed on his face while suckling on his erection and farting.) Mmm. Plrrpt.
L: Mm. (He yawns.) Ahhh--huh? Waah! Ness!
N: Shlp. (He slips Lucas's cock out of his mouth and starts rubbing it.) Ahh. Morning, sleepyhead! Prrp, plbbt.
L: Sniifff. Ness, no! Oh goodness! Please no, please stop! G--g--get off!!
N: (He leans back against Lucas's face and rips a massive fart.) Frrrrrt!! Not this time!
L: (He bursts into tears.) Why? Why are you doing this? (His boner surges in Ness's grip as he smells his farts.) Ness, why are you hurting me?
N: (He wiggles his gassy rear in Lucas's face and laughs.) I made a decision, Luc! Forget doing what feels right, I gotta do what IS right. Frump.
L: Sniff. How is this right?! (He struggles to crawl out from underneath Ness, who sits back and laughs some more.)
N: Pooot, prrt, flbbt. Aw, silly li'l Luc. That's an easy one! Prp. I'm fat, so I must get to eat more than you, right? Poot. So I must be more deserving! So that makes you my slave.
L: Sniff sniff. Ness, are you crazy?! Sniff. Mmmm. Get off! Get off of me right now!
N: Or what? Frrrrp. Ha ha ha. Admit it, Luc. You know your place! You can't help it! Phbbbt. You're worthless! I saved your life. I deserve this.
L: O--Oh... Sniff. Oh my gosh... Ness, I... I...
N: Frrt. You what, slave?

N: Oogh... Farrrt. It's okay, slave. (He's still jerking Lucas off. He uses his other hand to pat his thigh.) I'll forgive you if you sit still.
L: Sit still? Hic, sniffle. Okay...
N: Ahhh... (He goes back to sucking Lucas, and uses both hands to spread his cheeks. The tip of a log of feces starts to emerge from his anus.) Frrt, fbbbbrp. Shck slrp.
L: Wha... (His eyes widen, and then lose their spark and relax.) Oh, wow... Sniff.
N: Mmm, slrp shck. Hnnn--crkl, smsh. (The feces flow out easily now, oozing against Lucas's face. Lucas continues massaging Ness's stomach to help the feces come out.)
L: Oh golly, there's so much... Ness...
N: Hm? Mm. Frrrt! Plooorrt, smush mush. (The mess has already covered Lucas's face completely and is piling up around Ness's cheeks.)
L: Mmmf. Sniff sniff sniff!
N: Pooot! Mmmh. (He lifts his bottom. No more feces are coming out.) Suck, slurp.
L: Mmf, snff snff--gaaaasp. Cough, choke! (He breathes heavily.)
N: Slrp--pop. Good slave. (He lowers his bottom again.) Now, lick! Aaah--slrp, suck. Mm.
L: (He hesitates for a moment.) ... Slrp. Lap, lap...
N: Frrrt. Pop--Lick it ALL up, slave. Frrrbbt! I'd better be completely clean when you're done! (He jerks Lucas off.)
L: Slrp, lp, lp. Lch... (Tears stream down his face.)
N: (He wiggles.) Done yet?
L: (He shakes his head fervently.) Slrp slrp. (Still sobbing, he gently kisses Ness's anus.) D--D--Done.
N: How'd it taste, you scum?
L: Oh. Um, well... Hic, sob! N--Not very good, but, um...
N: That's all you'll be tasting for the rest of your life. (He goes back to blowing Lucas.)
L: (His eyes widen.) What do you mean? Ness, wait! Aah-- (He orgasms.)
N: Slrp... Gulp. Ahhh. Luc, I don't think you get it. You're my slave now. You're gonna work real hard for me, and never sleep, and all you get to eat is my poop.
L: Ness, that's horrible! (He struggles backward against his restraints.)

N: Ha ha ha. But isn't it the best way to get me fatter? (He spanks his fat clean bottom. It wobbles.) If you had a choice, you might not feel like feeding me sometimes. Then I'd lose weight, and we'd both be sad!
L: Ness, this is sick...
N: Sorry, did I hear dirt talking? (He wags his bottom at Lucas.) I didn't know my poop could talk!
L: I... I know I'm worthless, Ness. I know I should be your slave. But... Sniff sniff. (He gets erect again from smelling Ness's waste on his face. He blushes.) Um, may I have permission to take a shower?

okay done that is the end of the story did you like it

OP, I'm the author of:
I gotta know, were any of my posts the one that finally did you in?

It was the Earthbound feederism smut, wasn't it?

C'mon, don't leave a Cred Forumsro hanging.

Cred Forumsump

pls ansr

pls

ples

>obese bum
>hard working anorexic person with weird interests
pretty easy choice