S/fur

s/fur

yeah
dont have too many girls without penises so i cant post much

ay lamo

Are you okay, dude? I never see you act like this.

kek

another reason fur shouldn't be banned on /d/

Hey

fuck off dash u homo

Every.
Fucking.
Thread.

>ay lamo

Tis alright, you can always start a new thread and just put in the body "/h/fur" and others will come.

Some of us dont like dong, I kinda do.

Maybe.

What.

Yes.

What's up?

What's up with you also?

Waiting for my fucking dragon dildo to get here. And listening to Ghost.
You?

?

i never go to those boards so im not sure what you mean lol

whats up about what?

You are herm faggot, right? I'm confused now because if this is herm faggot then you guys type identically. Or are you posting from 2 different IP's or something?

He's the one making the threads, so, of course he's going to submit that image. His friend's fursona named Radzyn told him he could post it, too.

I was being autistic and put bootleg iOS 9 on a rooted Android.

delet this

I don't know

/d/ alt hentai, has lots of fetish stuff but it was made as a containment board for herms, which are the biggest single thing on there

You still don't know what fursona means, and you don't know what you're talking about either.

I don't know why you would do that, but a'ight.

i said its my first time posting here in the other thread and thats not me
i normally just lurk

Okay, now I'm really confused. I'm inclined to not believe you. But now I'm wondering who the fuck this is One of you has to be herm faggot. Or maybe both.
I don't fucking know anymore.

snek

Old phone, no value. Bored.

What are you up to Snek?

yes

the vidyas

I don't usually request any specific s/fur, but does anyone have any chubby furs?
Much like pic related?

Fair enough.

I certainly know what I'm talking about. You are simply a drama queen. That fursona feels great because it is attention directed at you. What else is there to know?

no clue who that is. i wish you luck though

I gotchu my boi

What else there is to know is that you're retarded. And Radzyn doesn't even come around much anymore. Mew is my main man now.

You are confusing the hell out of me, dude. If you are herm faggot, then for once you've actually got me stumped.

Hue, I'm burning up in Arizona and want to eat burgers.

I should probably stop looking into this and go back to posting silently.

Thank you my Man. I'll post a bit of my regulars as a thank you

You have my thoughts and prayers

not sure how im just posting images. i think i should probably stop and go to bed though its pretty late, so you wont be bothered by me anymore

Huh, I don't seem to have as much as I thought...

I didn't know I needed this in my life

Okay. Night herm faggot.

This is unfortunate, but I appreciate it Cred Forumsro

I'm not the pathetic 19-year-old individual who claims to have been saved from suicide because of a chat with a furry on Cred Forums. That's completely disregarding your other lackluster traits which you frequently post about, too. You can do better than that.

It's actually a lot better than Iowa. No humidity. Also real jobs.

I wasn't "saved" from suicide, dumbfuck. I made a promise to Mew that I wouldn't do it because he's already had 3 people commit suicide. Just before he showed up again about a week ago, I had a fucking loaded shotgun to my head actually about to do it because I didn't think he would come back.

You don't have to.

wheres her dick

Get the goatwhore out of here.

That's still the same story. You allowed a fursona to dictate or control a major life decision. Can you really not see the difference?

SHUT UP NO ONE GIVES A SHIT

more goat mum pls

good enough

Once again, not a fursona. "Dash" is not my persona, just a name. And Mew has been an important person in my life because I have a huge connection with him. He had a fucked up life too, and we can sympathize with each other. He himself said that he felt bad about leaving these threads, and me in particular. Whether or not he's a furry on an imageboard is irrelevant. He's still someone whom I've shared hours and hours at a time with conversing about life. He's not just some name here. He actually means a lot to me, and the same to him. Now fuck off. I'm done explaining this.

>

Dem hexes doe

no love for goats or just that one?

where the fucks her dick

that's all i had about Mia.

Just that one. Also made a very random reference to a band that I haven't even listened to.

And interestingly enough, it turns out that the one who made Goatwhore happened to be from another band I love after looking them up. Neato.

that's odd

fuck you

failure

the last one

I have a thing for referencing somewhat obscure extreme metal bands.

Moar goatmom?

yes if she has a dick

post more Alice
I have very little of her.

yus

maybe

I see

No.

That's a pretty interesting take on your whole situation. Certainly a little glamorized, but if it makes you feel less suicidal, that's fine. The compassionate focus from those people is what matters.

yes pls

too much masturbation.

WHERE ARE THEIR DICKS

Up ur ass

Why do you even give a fuck?

in your mouth?

Happy?

more

qt

Thank you for the chubby!

Oh my god you're a sad fuck.

I'm just lurking.

How about contribooting?

k

You'll see.

i have contributed more to the s/fur community than you could ever dream of

its not really a thing of mine, but I liked that pic

Why don't you stop being stupid and cryptic and just say it?

fuk the bunny?

Kill the bunny, fuck her corpse, then eat her.

Here

>not wanting to be the bunny
she needs bigger tits though

suck a FAT one

I told you what my intent was fairly recently. You even posted nearly the same question. I feel as if I'm conversing with a sixth-grader.

Then I don't remember. I deal with a lot of stupid people, so conversations like this are easily forgettable.

Horse pussy>snek

Anyone would be able recall what I posted. There's no need to attempt to whip up a zany pun like that to try to deflect attention from your error.

Now you're just being fucking stupid. Look, I'm doing other shit, so either get to the point or piss off. I'm getting sick of dealing with retards like yourself.

Disgusting

I'm sorry that you're not all that intelligent. You're easy to mentally crush. I'm going to continue doing it.