I'm about to go to a girl's house tomorrow night. What should I do or say to get guaranteed pussy...

I'm about to go to a girl's house tomorrow night. What should I do or say to get guaranteed pussy? I've never gotten laid conventionally, meaning I've only been able to have sex with hookers. This could be my big night, Cred Forumsros. Help me out here.

Ok, OP I'm not like most anons here to tell you to grow a pair. But age?

Bring a xanax

"I want you to look me in the eyes when I cum inside of you."

Really gets em going opee

19. Me and her both.

You've got no hope user. Those hookers have irreparably damaged your decision making abilities for when it comes to regular women. There's no sure thing, and there's no way you're going to convince her that you should have sex. Treat her as a friend, because that's the only strategy that will be useful to you.

Dont be afraid to make the first move. You're expected to do that. If you're ONLY interested in this girl as a hook up or potential girl friend, and wont settle for being just friends, then you have nothing to lose. When it feels right, try touching her leg. If she seems ok with it, move up towards the thigh. Kiss her BEFORE you try getting to third base. While you're kissing, just stick your hand between her legs. If they open, you're in. If she stops you, back off.

Remember, no means no, but it doesnt always mean stop completely. Often she may be OK with kissing and light petting, but decides to stop further progress that night. So if you try to touch her pussy and she stops you, dont freak out and back off completely. Just be like "ok" and go back to whatever you two were doing before. Move your hand to a more "acceptable" area, but not completely off. Unless she wants to stop completely, then obviously stop. Just make sure you actually know what signals shes sending.

>be me, lost v card at 15
That's besides the point, just have confidence in yourself and be casual. Don't have lewd thoughts and just give a little hints that maybe imply that you have an interest in her or you want to get it with her. If she replies with some other hint then try something a little stronger. Try not to get hints mixed up though, most girls I've met have sent mixed messages and I end up getting confused.
>pt. 2 coming soon Cred Forumsro, I got you

Pt. 2
Just have overall good hygiene. Don't put on strong cologne, a lot of girls hate that shit. Instead try some sort of scented lotion like aftershave scented lotion (I use coconut scented because it mixes with my natural scent try something that works for you) and always brush your teeth, clean your face, deodorant, etc. Be sure to have mints or mint gum. If it's going to be your 1st time you're going to want your jizz to be good so she can at least have some enjoyment. So drink LOTS of water and eat some pineapple or other Citric fruit. Also, if you're going to be kissing (assuming you're also not a kiss less virgin) make sure your lips aren't chapped so use Chapstick (eos Chapstick is the best and I'm a guy it's literally the greatest out there) and don't be so slobbery and use tongue. Good luck Cred Forumsro

DONT use tongue, sorry.

The double doubles

I had a girl tell me I was a shitty tongue kisser. I told her she sucks at sucking dick... Needless to say we didn't see each other after that.

This. I've tried it on all girls and it works every time. At a young age too, idk I don't consider myself to be all that attractive but it gets the job done.

Sucks to suck

The only guaranteed pussy is an unconscious pussy. God speed user

I only used tongue once but with an ex that was pretty much almost always horny. It's pretty sloppy and I was testing things out but it's best just to go with bottom lip biting but not too hard

snap your collar on her throat and keep her as a slave girl

Have an ex who bites ur lip fucking hard. It was weird at first but now I like it.. Lmao

OP you here?
>don't want this advice going to waste

I appreciate your contribution, m8. Have a pepe

Tell her you want to penetrate her stench cavern