Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6cUho6LlI1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah dude who doesn't know Matthew.
cool dude

nah

Cool dude?

yeah man doesnt afraid of anything

How do you know him? He fucked my ex a while ago. Not too cool in my book.

Nigga Matthew didn't do shit, I would know I am him

Matthew did do that nigga tho

That's bullshit, but I believe it

Last name?

Ford

That's my boy Matt!!!

Naw , this is Cunningham. We used to call him cuminhand

Yeah, that's me. Tbh.

That's hilarious, glad my name wasn't a pun name

yeah, his name is Mathew; he like popular nerd stuff like the "hunger games" and "legend of zelda" he rocks a small onyx pointer around his neck because he smokes a lot of weed, wanted to fit in when he was 18 so he got some piercings and some tats, pretty sure he's a fan of OP and loves the dick.

you sound like you have an inferiority complex.
your ex isnt your property. you two broke up and he fucked her. get over it cuck.

Matt! That guys awesome. Used to play Zelda together all the time.

>this thread

>this thread

I may not be the Matthew in question but I'd fuck your girlfriend

He fucked her when we together. So, technically she was still mine at the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=6cUho6LlI1o

Captain Bible knows him. He likes to watch him hold stuff up on high.

then your ex is the problem.
she fucked him. she wasnt innocent.
you got put in your place by an alpha. sit the fuck down.

An alpha? He's not even remotely attractive.

Well shit if this randy poo can steal your girl you must be one kek worthy specimen.

>thousands of daily visitors
>anyone know this dude I know

>alpha
>3 for $1.99 necklaces

Out of the thousands of visitors on Cred Forums someone has to feel the same way I do about him.

Ahh I see you've lost your girlfriend to a fuckboy.

nespa

Do it

To other dudes he's just some low self esteem faggot who uses his "feelings" to get with chicks. Girls on the other hand lack our male ability to decipher bullshit.

alpha compared to the pathetic neckbeard he "stole" the gf from apparently.

No, he fucked my ex while we were together thinking there would be no consequences. Little did he know that I have Cred Forums on my side, and we can make his life a living hell.

So what say you, fellow Cred Forumstards: Anyone up for a raid, like the good old days? Remember those?

Well now you've gone and given yourself away.

Not b8. Genuinely want this guy to suffer. In the words of the immortal bard: hell hath no fury like an alpha scorned, to coin a phrase.

lol

Fight your own battles, pussy.

there are no consequences.
fucking pussy.
Cred Forums isnt your personal army.
be a fucking man and get over it

KYS newfag, this thread isn't for you.

let it all out OP

lol

You KYS too. Cred Forums is not my personal army, but together we're an army of outcasts, loners, and misfits, and we can make bitch betas like Matthew rue the day they scorned us.

Hi I'm Matthew. She likes me more obviously. So she's not meant to be with you, I don't know what else to say. I don't know why you want her anyway, she's a whore who left you right?

You won't find any help here. The people still around that could help you don't care and the ones that offer can't help you anyway. Nobody that's an "leet haxor" will come to Cred Forums and take pity requests. Grow some balls and smash this fuckers face in. Unless you're just a total beta bitch which it sounds like.

>Cred Forums is not my personal army but Cred Forums is my personal army

Haha, nice try. I know you're not Matthew. He can barely pull his dick out of syphilitic hooker pussy long enough to get onto the internet, let alone use Cred Forums.

The whore is not the point. The point is getting this faggot back for what he did.

show us your 3 for $1.99 necklaces with timestamp

OP is a fucking candy ass beta

You know nothing of Cred Forums and its army of miscreants, losers, and trolls. Begone, micro penis. Back to your trap threads.

Dude.

Sack up and smash your flabby fist into his face if it means that much to you. Don't come crying to Cred Forums like we're your fucking dad or something.

Cred Forums is the only family i have right now. Come on, Cred Forumsros. The 'chan is about hitting back at hot topic posers like this guy. What happened to everyone here?

You even type like a neckbeard.

get the fuck out OP
dont come back

I honestly thought you might not be trolling when you said you weren't lol. Fucking fooled me.

Syphillitic hooker pussy he stole from you

wtf nigger why me?

"Leet hacker" here. I pity you and will help on one condition.

If "neckbeard" is the worst insult you can imagine, you do not wish to cross swords with someone like me, who can cut you to rags with just some well-placed turns of phrase. If you do wish to try, well, en garde…

Don't say I didn't warn you…

We dance?

wat

Cunningham here. Wtf even is this? Kmsl

nigga u ugly

What do you enjoy most about syphilitic hooker pussy?

septum is common again?

Can you help me with my homework?

Pube goatee is not a good look for you, man.

If this is truly you, my nemesis, then I will retreat deeper into the bowels of Cred Forums… for the time being. I have found no quarter here. Only fools and imbeciles.

Be warned though: my tongue cuts sharper than swords, and my mind is a devious maze. You will become lost in its depths, and you will beg for mercy before I am through with you…

lets see it

I dont have the necklaces anymore. That picture was from like 3 years ago. I can timestamp though just hang tight

>retreat deeper into the bowels of Cred Forums

anal vore fetish confirmed

Imbecile