Daily reminder that all of you faggots will never get a gf as hot as mine. I tap that ass every night...

Daily reminder that all of you faggots will never get a gf as hot as mine. I tap that ass every night, and I'm the lead guitarist of my band, Beyond Atlas. Youa re all beta male cucks.

>beyond atlas
Somebodys been playing no mans sky

You sure that ain't your sister, brah?

Yall can suck my fat cock and gaze upon the beauty of my guitars you poorfags.

Lol fucking pleb. I have a Grammy bitch.

You sound like a closet fag

And yet youre on Cred Forums at 2 in the morning. Hmmmmmmm

Bump

>Beyond Atlas
Weak, faggy, not even slightly brutal hard rock. You sound like My Chemical Romance... what a joke.

Why would I be jealous of a lesbian couple?

That cat looks so displeased. I want a god damned cat now, I miss mine. OP you made me sad now. : (

You sound like somebody who's jealous of said guitarist.

This. You actually look like a lesbian. Your haircut is really dykish.

All you beta fags will never get a band as good as mine. Pic related: me on left.

Bait, but great photo

look guys, its the cast to the gay parody of MCRs 'Welcome to The Black Parade' music video

The two guys on the right look like Fifa headshots

>"good"
bait

try playing real metal.

Sadly, said gf is pretty hot. This dude lucked out. Must have a massive penis

Bump

We play hardcore metal faggot. Bet you can't even find anyone to play with your cuck ass.

You're right. you define your own subgenre. "Hardcore Faggot Metal. It sounds like something a 15 year old listens to. Ive heard heavier children's music.

how confident are you that youre the only one in the band tapping her? lots of band break up because of gf being unfaithful and causing a rift between lead guitarist, lead singer and drummer. best part is right after they fuck they chill around you like nothing ever happened. look at her eyes next time everyone is together. chuck fag

i tap that ass and only me bro.

"Hardcore Metal" yeah that's why you have a fucking keyboardist corner right.

butter face

Fuck that God got me good

lmao, isnt that what theyd want you to think