I want to commit suicide but I don't want to put everyone I know through the pain of it

I want to commit suicide but I don't want to put everyone I know through the pain of it.

I'm going to buy a motorcycle and drive it at top speed everyday all day until something happens. Then it won't be a suicide, right?

Make sense?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JEeI3M_-zzU
youtu.be/1aoaocQz6Po
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Or you end up getting in an accident that leaves you a quad amputee that has to shit through a tube

Kill yourself and let us watch. You will bring us joy. Nobody is going to be sad when you die get over yourself. Might as well make some fags happy

it is still suicide
my grandma is doing it (roughly) the same way
>won't treat her diabetes w/ meds or diet
>drives 15-20mph over the speed limit
>never checks before changing lanes
>leave raw seafood out for days "snacking on" it
thinks we don't know what she's doing
but she is constantly talking about how she can't wait to see her husband who has been dead for 14 years again

Reading the last bit hurts. I feel for the grandma. 14 brutal years without her husband

I was there three years ago. Turns out I really fucking like riding, and the people I've met through riding have improved my life somewhat.

Now I feel like living.

I hope you feel the same, user.

As someone who rides a motorcycle.

Best find like an end street with a building at the end of the road. No curb something really solid and flat. 100mph is enough with no helmet. You will go splat. And so you cant chicken out. Bring some small bolt cutters. And cut your brake line.

/thread

You can get something like a ninja 250 for ~2,000. That will be more than enough power to get you killed for a beginner

So rather than put your family through a suicide you'd rather risk killing some poor innocent people on the road so your family can remember you that way instead?

"Sure user killed a family of four but at least he didn't commit suicide or anything!"

Yeah... just kill yourself.

Or just get a bike and enjoy life and stop being a bitch.

Show her you care, she needs it, shes in pain.

That is a good plan. They will hurt but at least they will think it was an accident or your stupidity.

Actually, you don't care if you hurt them. You just don't want folks to know the truth about you. That you're a pussy faggot who can't control the emotions and want to take the easy path.

Either way, will be glad you're gone.

Aaaaaand, thats how i know your a pussy tween who gets bullied, ignored, and stepped on without doing a goddamn thing.

He can speed and crash into a tree, wall, utility pole, etc... single person accident. But if he does take others out, I hope he takes you with him since you're a pathetic low IQ fuck that can't think beyond your own selfish fears or mortality.

okay Mr. internet tough guy! I bet you stand up for yourself against anyone and anything! don't let anyone tell you what to do! in fact, don't pay taxes either unless you're a cock slave for the gov.

Really though where do you live? Give me a budget and il find something on Craigslist

kek, i don't think suicide is the problem. if your fam and friends love you then they are going to be heartbroken if you die one way or the other.

Rolling

youtu.be/JEeI3M_-zzU

OP here, do not let this thread die! Will find a way to live stream on my phone a GTA style ride, in due time

tf?

Dude, if you buy a motorcycle, you will be happy and won't want to die.

>Be me a month ago.
>Want to die. No friends. Hate life. terrible anxiety and OCD
>Buy motorcycle
>Within a week make 3 sets of friends. Anxiety is basically gone. Spend all my free time on the bike enjoying the outdoors and meeting new people
>Literally never been happier in my life.

Me fucking too just this spring. Got endorsed in March, bought an old 82 Suzuki soon after and I've been riding all year. Anxiety and depression: gone! Something about letting go I guess.

>pic related

it probably isn't the bike itself, brah. Its most likely that you went out into the real world, didn't care what others thought about you (cause most of that shit is all in your head anyway) and put yourself in a position to meet other folks. This is what most 'normal' people do.

Just take a helium tank and a mask way out into the middle of nowhere where nobody will find you then an hero.

Youll be that mysterious motherfucker who disappeared off the face of the earth.

I'd ride with you.

Its pretty hard to be depressed while riding a motorcycle. Its the most relaxing, enjoyable activity you can do with your clothes on. It can be like meditation or a physical workout. I ride my 600cc SuperSport every single day, even in the pouring rain.

Dont be such a pussy, killing yourself is for faggots. Find something you love doing and do that. If you dont think you love doing anything, you're lying to yourself. Look harder.

Fuck her for not checking before changing lanes. Better she just crash into a divider than another car.

anywhere near WA state? Currently stuck to short rides until I upgrade next year. Hoping for some kind of cruiser around 3 grand. I see a lot of Kawasaki Vulcans here for sale

This scenario was the first idea I thought

It's a good way to go

Get the motorcycle, drive it, explore places you've never been before, you've got nothing to lose. I have to give myself reasons to stay alive every day and mostly it feels like a taunt but I do my damndest anyway. I won't tell you not to do it but I will tell you that if you fight hard enough and for long enough, there is a chance your life will be worth living again. Strategize, plot, scheme, ask yourself what you want out of life as opposed to the leaving of it, and see if you can find a reason for living

'fraid not, man. Near Toronto. I'm this faggot here Vulcans are a pretty solid purchase. Any mid size cruiser can be fun to ride. At the end of the day, just buy and ride whatever you like. People who will judge you based on your ride are fucking casuals anyways. I have a sport bike and a cruiser, and I fucking love them both for very different reasons.

Take note of this guy, OP. Ride safe, ride free, bothers.

Bmw s1000rr my dream motorcycle i want to get one day

Been there, done that.

Had a week long trip on my bike back in 2010 testing it's top speed and my abilities. Didn't want to die, just didn't mind if it happened.
Amazing time, nothing else exists at ~200mph.

Still here now, would like to keep living.

What if u get pretty good at it and become a pro racer, make enough money to live and havr a family, finally dying from old age
Then it wont be suicide, right?

You gotta learn how to ride a motorbike furst, chum

youtu.be/1aoaocQz6Po

As someone who's got brain cancer and less than 2 years to live... Fuck you! Live your life because others might not get the chance to.

Just die already. You're only gonna rack up bills fighting it.

I've been ridring sportbikes for years and there is no sure way to die on one of them. What's more likely is that you'll be in excruciating pain from broken bones and having your skin sanded off your body as you skid along the pavement. It will be a fate worse than death, so good luck with that. I've fallen before at 40mph and I spent months picking gravel out of my legs and I had to do intensive physical rehab to get even half of my function back. I still ride but I wear more protection now.

Basically you're an idiot and if you've got enough money to blow on a bike, your life isn't that bad to begin with. Go buy a hooker and some drugs and have fun you stupid fuck.

This, OP. A lot of people hate riders but it is honestly one of the greatest things to do.. Road bike or dirt bike, you're gonna love it.

Bruh i dont think that's suicide. She sounds legit senile and crazy...

I am in federal way/Tacoma but I don't have a bike...yet. See you on the road some time.

Suicide is much more upsetting and shameful to family.

Niggers of the road.
"Im all about safety" drives a 2 wheel death machine as compared to driving a 4 wheeled roll cage
"Hey guys, watch out for me im important" splits roads, drives in between two cars and pops a wheelie at 210mph in a jet black small bike at midnight
"Dude wtf? How could you hit me i was clearly right in a spot you'd never think a motorized vehical could be"
"How dare you speed up so I cant pass you and 2 other cars in quick, dangerous succession, im going to slap your mirror. How dare you consider my safety"
"Look officer, this is the 18th time you've seen me, im out here driving my bike and, for some reason all these guys keep getting mad at me, its obviously not me, its the rest of the world.

hows your pussy cage feel? cuck.

Feels very safe, its loose to. I can fit stuff in it and carry it around with me. I can also fit 5 dudes in it at once!

Hows your immature underage extreamly tight pussy SINGULAR tiny seat feel? Child. Like to feel the queef through your hair? Road nigger.

>Wanna die
>Dont want to out people through pain of me dying
>Ill just die this way
>Makes sense

very accurate
cant stand those fuckers too

You know, I heard once of a man who wanted to commit suicide and for his last hurrah went to Mexico for a week binging on hookers and cocaine. He decided to keep living after that.

My point is, take a trip to Mexico. Or just become a thrill seeker, if you die you won't really care after all.

With the elderly i think it's different. After a certain point you're just ready for death, but society insists that you must stay alive even if the life you end up living is strenuous and painful. I agree with , but for the most part I'd say people should be accepting when someone in their 80s or 90s wants to let go. Their bodies are failing them, we should think less of plugging pills and tubes into them and more about their quality of life.

It feels better than anything you will ever experience. I have a car too, but even a sports car is boring compared to a motorcycle. Do you always mince up your steak so you don't choke to death? I love living, i ride every day and i ride as fast as i can safely do so. motorcycles feel good because of the slight danger, if you don't know what adrenaline feels like, then i feel sorry for you. You're not living, you're merely existing.

>Youll be that mysterious motherfucker who disappeared off the face of the earth
Your plan is to have OP inflate himself and float into the atmosphere?

"Hey guys check me out, im living life by going really fast, endangering both you and I, while at the same time raising insurance prices, and possibly damaging your property if I were to, somehow, hit you while speeding and doing crazy shit because I love the rush"

Road nigger.

Go get in a bar fight and stay off the road. At the very least, follow the laws. Theres room for all of us, but theres no room for road niggers. And if you do dumb shit, you're a road nigger. Road nigger.

"i follow all the laws because im a good little sheep" I may be a road nigger, but YOU are a road JEW. and we all know, there is nothing worse than a jew.
Ill go as fast as i like, and when i meet a pussy bitch like you, i overtake your boring, luke-warm existence and arrive at my destination without waiting in traffic like a fucking mong. Get a grip, life isnt so serious.

>
I hit a deer going 120 mph and walked away with some road rash.

Fucking lucky, I could have been burnt all over my body, because the gas tank cover popped open all over me, while a shower of sparks was coming off of the handlebar getting ground into the pavement.

You sound like a kid. Just wait until you get a bit older and you will feel better. All of Cred Forums has been there.

Lol people like you is why our species is slowly falling. Living is now better than existing, which both of the two are one in the same, road nigger logic, youd risk your life, and others of your species for a rush, nigger logic. And you don't care what others think about your poor decisions, and make no attempt to better yourself or your species, nigger logic. You risk your life like a gang member would, like a nigger. When do you start stealing because you get a rush from it? Or doing hard drugs?

Basically, when do you become more of a degenerate? Lol

Get@me and my challenger hellcat mate, ill beat you off the line, and when I start to lose, ill just ram you. Wont hurt me. Thats where my intelligence trumps yours, and it continues to do so from then on. Stay seated, road nigger.

at least don't say you're committing suicide if you don't drive right into an oncoming transport truck when you get the chance you fuckn pansy

You are an asshole.
The guys driving those trucks don't want or deserve any part of this.

Gosh your dick must be small...
>our species
i dont think you are part of my species.

Im as white as they come, you call me a nigger, when you drive a dodge challenger....a niggermobile.
You wouldnt beat me off the line, your car is slow, and the moment it saw a corner, that yanktank would fall over.
>"ill just ram you"
you would kill someone to win a street race? must be a real tough guy, except you're not tough, i know this because you need a cage to feel safe.
>my intelligence trumps yours
i doubt that.
I bet you drive an automatic.

Do something useful, get killed wiping out a crack house or something