Probs going to cheat on beautiful, loving, sometimes psycho GF tonight, pls try and stop me Cred Forums...

Probs going to cheat on beautiful, loving, sometimes psycho GF tonight, pls try and stop me Cred Forums. Trips gets both girls nudes

I'll roll for that

listen to orestes first, op

At least you didn't post some Tool album art like some faggot.

Also, just do it and don't tell her.

dont do it man. srsly.
lost the best thing i ever had and never knew it til after.
this was 2 years ago.
not worth it.

You're acting as if you won't meet another girl.

Don't listen to this faggot, OP.

OH BOOO HOOOOO I'LL NEVER MEET ANOTHER GIRL LIKE HER. What are you, 12? Fuck off.

fuck them both, and start looking for the 3rd

kek. me and my ex had a relationship that a faggot insect like you could never understand, son. you arent deep, like the majority of the population and cant love deeply bc thats just something you dont understand. i get it.

user knows what he's talking about. Even if you can't get girls. You'll find someone eventually. All this beta bullshit is cringey.

Right. And I bet you cut yourself and listen to Simple Plan. "A relationship you wouldn't understand"? Deep? Bro, you come off as a insecure faggot.

HEY LOOK AT ME

I KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE IN LOVE BECAUSE I WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP FOR TWO YEARS AND THE CHEMICALS IN MY BRAIN MADE ME THINK I WAS IN LOVE.

YOU JUST DON'T GET IT WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Also, by the way, how does it feel knowing she's getting fucked right now and getting cummed inside by someone who isn't you?

I bet you'll say something like I'm glad she's found someone else or some shit lmao.

i had only 1 girl worth to love, the rest were annoying girls, if he feel that she's not worth for him he have to fuck other girls

But remember OP, no regrets, cause if you love her and this will cause you to lose her, you will cry all your life

total moralfag, yes.
ur trying so hard to troll
is it cuz if mommy didnt cheat on daddy with a bartender out back then you wouldnt be here gracing us with ur beta faggotry?

cheating on a girl for another girl?
but you're not even making a change/trying something new, user.

She better at least be ethnic or some shit.

wow

That is a dude fucking another a dude.

OP here, its on like donkey kong. probs gonna regret again but oh well. Tits too good + psycho pussy. Will update if GF finds out kek

lul

Trips, ok?

Don't cheat if you love her, fucking retard.
Or listen to the eternal virgins here and go ahead, so you can end up miserable like them.

Another faggot you shouldn't listen to.

Dude, she's not the only girl the fucking world. For christ sake's, just because you got one girl who's nuts about you doesn't mean you can't get another.

Yeah, she might be nuts about you and you like the attention but that's not healthy. Grow the fuck up, faggot.

Why?

honestly because why not?

The key to cheating is not having a conscience. If you have one then you shouldn't cheat. I suggest cheating though.. it kind of gives you leeway in case she cheats or decides to leave you.

Greedy faggots like this end up with nothing in the end.
And only someone who never had a gf in his life would spurt bullshit like this, he's got "beta faggot trying too hard to appear toygh" written all over him.

I get that you're trying to be alpha, but your stupidity shines through so fucking hard.

OP break up with the girl you described, because it seems like you respect her a lot, then fuck whoever you want.

shes the opposite of gf, tan, big tits, bout as hot. "is a lesbian" even though fingered, kissed, and fucked her while gf and I on break topkek

If you have to be talked out of it, youre thinking of doing it anyway so fuck it just do it

check

have a wank, you wont want to anymore.

Op here, probs most legit advice Ive seen here. Trouble is I want my cake and I wanna eat other peoples cake too.

Oh and got bessssst BJ of life

And the fact that you would even respond to a 'betafag who's never had a girlfriend' like me means you fell for the bait amirite?

Listen, OP. Truth is, you'll find other women out there but THIS faggot is obviously still not over his ex and sees a similar version of himself in your situation that he wished he'd done differently.

Greedy faggots? What even? Lmao.

APC fan / loving girlfriend here. (Not yours)

You know it's not worth it ...

Step away from the window...go back to sleep

ITT: faggots who don't know how to keep their shit underwraps and just pretend like nothing ever happened.

Smh.

Wow you suck

Clearly op has conscience based off of OP

Why can't you just enjoy it from afar and stick with your diet? ?

Never claimed to be a good guy, user.

She deserves better anyways bro. You're doing her a favor tonight hope you let her know

You tried though :( that's why you posted this thread, right?

Mmm ye but young, bored, and horny. Pray for my soul, user.

whats her name

Yeah I suppose I did, idk hopefully I decide no but... ye

If she will not find out... Fuck someone else, senseless

Better to get it out while you're young, so when you are ready for something real you'll be able to give her your all. But definitely should be single for time being , hurt is the worst feeling and no one deserves that, yah?

Dafuq is up with my Cred Forums? Promise of getting several nude pix and it turns into a fucking moral discussion. Ffs

Muhammad Roy Jones. Why on earth would I tell you that?

Just do what your inner self is going towards. Either way you can learn from whatever decision you make. But don't do it at other's expense

>I'm planning to cheat on GF
>In the mean time, I might show nudes

You're such a shitty person with a great taste in music.

give me her name pls n ty

roll trips then, m80.

trippa snippa

trip

a snippa

fuck

close

Cheat you'll thank yourself later

hh

hhhhhh

ha, yup

memeboy

If it feels right, do it.
You'll still be a cunt, but you'll be happy with yourself.

Enjoy that fat dick

benis

feels like both tbh

thread is stupid, trips get.

git trips

oh shit

If you wanna do it, break up with her

If you think cheating is okay, or fucking around with other people while in a relationship, you're not the type of person that should be in one.

Nice bait OP. It's fun watching all these desperate white knight virgins express their jealous frustration by giving you shit that you aren't taking the moral high ground....on Cred Forums.

check it

damn son