Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u_gcc-QoXY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The same reason why black guys like white women so much: it's the next step up in evolution.

cuz im dating a phat assed asian pic related

>south asians
disgusting

Post pic of your face buried deep in that ass.

Cause they're exotic without being niggers.

I dunno but i sure tend to wanna rape them

because they're beautiful

asian here, most of them date our women cuz they have low standards, the amount of couples i see that are white male and asian female are usually below our standards and considered the leftovers, we talking about the 1/10s u faggots post on here
also that and that white men who date asians cant get any decent looking white women

this guy knows whats up

I can't stand most of them.
However given how many white woman act its not surprising really.

Related.
youtube.com/watch?v=u_gcc-QoXY4

Not one asian in that crowd

here is the standard male asians usually date in, the other 2 pics in this thread would be considered leftovers

there's plenty of spares

luckily whites have different taste from asian. the girls considered hot by western are often not at all beautiful for asian standard. e.g. western often like em dark girls and they have whole different idea of being fat.

looks pretty airbrushed bro

i have non asian friends that find those type ugly as hell, this is usually the ugly whites liking the ugly dark asians

ugly attracts ugly

well that's just your opinion man
if you prefer white skeletons, maybe you are the one who would like to have a little white boy anyway instead.

because all you faggots secretly hope that these disgusting chinks have a dick between their legs

then explain why there arent any famous brown asians models

???

>guys think models are sexy
>models tend to be skinny and androgynous
>because they're chosen by clothing designers
>who are mostly gay guys

mfw fags are deciding what straight men find attractive

>actually believing this

Not really straight men. Just teenage boys who's experience with women is limited to what they see on TV or the internet and have never touched a real woman before.

because they r easier to get with and stay with if you go to their country