You're literal 10/10 gf sends you this pic

>you're literal 10/10 gf sends you this pic
wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

lovchan,site
youtube.com/watch?v=xF1NGwtW33A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But she cant i dont use snap chat.

Have fun with that by the way tell your new bf ill send him the bills for the house, car, yeah and that staying friends shit just forget it, im going to fuck every skank that gives me a hole bye bitch.

lol

Wait till she gets back and beat the shit outta of her, Make her tell me where the other degenerate low life is and throw acid at his face.

i wouldn't reply, any sort of reply would just give her what she wants.

girl here, you sound like a douchebag, there is no such thing as a girl who deserves to be beaten the shit out of. she has probably been treated like shit by her bf and she had to fuck that black guy of colour in order to emphasise that her bf's behaviour is unacceptable

masturbate furiously.

screen cap snap and send over sms you sperge lord. jesus. lrn 2 phone.

Odds are extremely strong I would have already cheated on her. So probably continue to fuck other chicks and specifically target her closest friends.

I would accept my fate for being so bad at basic grammar

>you're
>YOU ARE
>You are literal 10/10... etc

kys

Plenty of girls deserve to beaten half way to death. She should break up with the guy not cheat. That alone warrants a life's lesson worth of kicks to the stomach. Also 7/10 for making me take the bait.

You're the reason we need to be able to beat women again

Send to all her family. Dubs get

Send it to all of her family and friends.

Send it to her friends, mail it to her parents anonymously.

Says the most edgy motherfuckin troll on Cred Forums

No woman or person deserves to be beatin. She deserves getting dumped thrown out of the house. But not getting beatin, we dont live in the 1960s

this

Combo

Lucifer never lies

An appeal to the current year. How logical you mentally challenged whore. She deserve a good beating along with those, People to deserve to suffer the consequences of their actions, And what did warrants a good beating for the both of them.

could you live with yourselves if she bought an assault weapon, put it in her mouth and shot it?

the girl in pic related did that, except she used a rope since she's european and assault weapons are illegal there

beat me micro penis, ill sue you do you see how that works?

Someone should beat the shit out of you.

Get a new gf. If she does this shit she isn't a 10/10

Yep fuck her

Black guy of colour?

Person of colour or black guy. Pick one.

Pro tip: Neither absolve you of racism.

You don't have any proof that i ever hit you, Whore.

You can't sue if you're dead and pigs ate your corpse. See how that works?

double homicide.

kek

This actually sound like a good idea. Turn that whore into a fucking freakshow for the rest of her pathetic life kek.

obvious b8

Leave her. ...but first I'd blast this picture all over social media. Make sure her friends, family, and coworkers all got to see it.

I remember that bitch. I was laughing my ass off when I heard she did ann hiro.

Typical woman not fighting her own battles.

Ignore it, block her number, and move on.
There are far better girls out there.
Doesn't matter if she's a 10/10 by appearance, this kind of behavior effectively drops her down to a dead 0/10 in my book.
And when she comes crawling back, like most skanks tend to do, I'll do a 360 and walk away.

>they think that by sending the pic to everyone people will think badly about your gf
if anything people will laugh at you because the gf had to leave you over your tiny white baby dick

Image is posted in 14 other places before here.

Op is a fag.

LoL you had your fun, now back to the cotton field with you kunta.

That kind of reasoning sounds like something dumb broads get beat for.

I would cut her eyes out and feed it to her parents. And replace her eyes with 2 black dicks

Id deny I had any previous relationship with her. If she is into bestiality then I would want nothing to do with the disgusting tramp. There is nothing more degrading than having sex with blacks.

i'd make a hero :D

Send it to her friends and family. Then never talk to her again. Cheating is selfish there is no point to dwell on it. Don't feel bad man up and move on pointless people dwell on pointless problems

>black guy of color

>Being this mad

Why though?

get tested for aids.
laugh as i show her dad...

Show her you and her sisters video.
She'll be mad.
You'll be happy.
Jail is bad.

You have to fight fire with fire. Send her a picture of you sucking a big black cock.

That'll show her!

>show picture to family
>lol real hard
>pack all my shit take most of her money and get the fuck out asap
>lol even harder

>throw acid
The autism is strong with this one.

Who forced her to cheat and take a picture of it, dumb bitch.

Not even.... His oppressor?

also I fucked your sister and your best friend (more than once), whilst were on the subject...

Leave her because I'm not a whiny bitch and don't have time for dumb shit.

this guy gets it

send it to her parents and family

tiziana cantone 2.0

Are you some kind of fucking retard?

get cancer whore.

Masturbate furiously.

>im going to fuck every skank that gives me a hole bye bitch.

really showed her

Damn right.

Fap. When she back good benorlove idgaf

My girlfriend doesn't like niggers, that wouldn't make sense.

TITS OR GTFO

>Black guy of colour.

W-What.

She's a liar

why should i really care if i get cucked as long as i don't spend money on her (or at least not more than other guys) and she is a hot girl that gives me sex whenever i want

seriously, someone enlighten me

Calm down dr. Frankenstein

This. Also, there is no women that i'd ever not cheat on so don't give a shit

Because you're a man, and you should dominate the woman you have, at least in the sense she feels the need to be loyal. Why let yourself be used? Don't you want more than just sex?

go postal

Nick?

First step is to send the photo to everyone. Including her friends, family and employer.

Step two is to change the locks of the house so she can't get in (assuming you lived together)

Step 3 is fuck all the chicks you want, and come out looking like a squeaky clean champ. No beating, no acid, but victory nonetheless :)

Step 4 is to sell anything she left over at your house

Step 5 is to throw shit at her as you drive by the cardboard box she calls home in the park. Unless Chad took her in.

send it to everyone she knows, especially her parents, grandparents, niece, nephew and so on, also post it everywhere on the internet

nigger detected

Besides sex? Cooking and cleaning.
and caring for a child in the future, but i wouldn't breed with a slut but as long as i can fuck her whenever i want and she is useful then i won't dump her for cheating.

plus, I'm 6 feet with an 8 inch dick with good stamina so i'm not hard on myself if a women cheats, she would probably cheat on anyone

> there is no such thing as a girl who deserves to be beaten the shit out of
You're the main reason why this happens. Now tits or GTFO.

>Save picture
>Act like everything is cool
>Take her phone when she is unaware
>Send picture to her phone from mine
>Send picture to her dad from her phone
>????
>Capital

Girls usually leave strong hints that their cheating on social media and tell their friends, so it's bad for your social status in some cases. Just try to avoid that

Kill her again!

10/10

That's nowhere near a 10/10

10/10? more like DownyPotato/10

our lord has spoken
kneel down and obey

Fuck you, I'm out, have fun with your nigger.

I'll tell her, "stop seeing that nigger. Go with me instead, or else..."

Then I'll pass her "shit test".

>he's so insecure that he can't let his girlfriend be pleasured for once

post it online and make it viral, make her life an absolute hell.

She wouldn't, because I have standards and don't date cheating sluts.

checkd

she's not 10/10, maybe 6/10 when drunk

OP's pic probably happened to him

ask why she sent me a picture of a 5/10 holding a gross nigger cock

>black guy of colour

Kek, I'm gonna use that term now

Trash like her should consider suicide if they're gonna be nothing but based unloyal cum dumps

FUCKING KEKE

this

>wa2.webm
holy fuck sauce or with sound?

Dump her 10/10 times.

Did you say something- offensive to my lady? Did you say something that I find inappropriate? Yes, she is my lady. No, we are not dating but I consider her mine. Not as property perhaps, but as equals. I am a knight, good sir. I fight for the values of women online. I do also own 5 sets of plate mail, 2 sets of chain mail, and 15 claymore swords. Also two battle axes. Mostly for LARPing but I also have some real shit. I will cut you the fuck up. I'm gonna come to your house. I will fight you with my bare fists (probably covered in chain mail because that would give me a little bit of an advantage). I will have my brother Steven, who I share a bedroom with in my mother's apartment- I will have my brother Steven polish my armor after he's done with his next round of call of duty and I will take you out. I will take you the fuck out. I will make sure that you will never speak such harmful, awful, inappropriate things to my lady again. If you say one more fucking word on the internet, I'm going to show you what a knight can do. I will be able to backtrace your IP using my hacker skills. One time, I hacked my mom's boyfriend's facebook page and said "lol i am a faggot" and now people think he's gay and his mother has disowned him I think. My mom and him are still dating but I'm sure it damaged his credibility a lot. He once left his laptop on, that means I'm a hacker now. I have so many powers you can’t imagine. I have a 178 IQ. I did an IQ test on facebook and it said this was a very, very high number. I know that I'm smarter than you, more cleverer than you, more smarterest than you can ever imagine or believe. I am a knight of many principles. I'm very, very strong and very, very handsome. You can't stop me. You can't take back what you've done. All you can do is apologize and beg. Beg for your life. This, and only this, will please me.

Send her a pic of me sucking big black dick

all these retards falling for the ezbait9000

what does she means by this ?

screencap and send it to her father.

jokes on you i send the bitch to her new bf with my debts and i send them a welcomming picture called chlamedia

Wew lad.

LOL i actualy did this a while ago i also uploaded her name adress and fb for years

Obviously she's not 10/10 if she does this.

fucking lol

tits or GTFO

FUCKING TRIGGERED

Slut, single mother detected

Cut off his dick.
Stuff it in her whoremouth.
Tape her mouth and nose till she suffocates on the BBC.
Cut a big WHORE on her forehead so she will be remembered as what she and every woman is. A fucking gold digging cheating whore.

>implying i have gf

Fuck u >;'(((((

respond "yes", take a shit, wait until she gets home, open the door when she rings and throw the shit at her laughing "now do you still love me?"

Got any pictures of her that made her do it?

Why not just take a picture instead of screencapping a snap, you fucking autistic?

fuck me, this has to be bait right?

and you guys fell for it

Daily new set on lovchan,site enjoy and have fun! Only without spam! Only 4 u anonhaha

Can't bitches can't file lawsuits

I correct "you're" fucking grammar with a shotgun in "you're" mouth.

exactly, and if she ever talked to me again, call her a nigger loving bitch and hit her as hard as you can in the stomach (dont hit her in the face that would leave a mark)

Fuck no, that's hard next worthy behavior, just tell her to fuck off and never speak to her again

>girl here
tits or gtfo

Maybe OP was saying just what he wrote?

You are literal 10/10.
GF sends you this pic.

Meaning that you, being a 10/10 should just dump the cheap slut and let her spend her prime years visiting her baby daddy in prison, while you can enjoy a nice self respecting woman, who appreciates you and would never do such a thing as send you a picture like this.

My 10/10 depends on personality. Ill probably be happy if i didnt marry her yet

cry loudly at length
>break up

This would genuinely never happen to me, I only date racist women.

bbc BLACK POWER!

>using sex as a punishment

Unless he is into being cucked then she deserves whatever she gets.

It honestly hurts so bad when a chick does this shit, I have no sympathy.

If she is his first real gf that he loves and she fucks him over like that then she should be hung.

It's this cycle of peoples' first loves hurting them so badly that creates all these asshole dudes who just go around breaking hearts.

I should know, I got fucked over like this and now I don't feel any natural love towards women.

Share it with everyone she knows.

Nigger or lefty cuck?

Is the correct answer.

dis is some gud b8

Reply with this

have you tried hitting her?

Nothing, my guess is this was sent to you because you are a cuckold and is playing out your fantasy.

it's prolly fake but, she not only did it but she told you herself so she obviously doesn't respect you or fear any repercussions, destroy her. posting it to everybody she knows is a good start then try to fuck every woman she knows

ask her who that girl is.

this 1-4 all the way

holy shit lols.......

Aren't nigger dicks assault weapons anyway?

Really? There's no reason to ever beat a woman? I could give you thousands. I'm not saying you should, but there's plenty of reasons to

ofc I don't send anything back and just never contact this bitch again. Why would I even think about her when I have tons of better things to do than caring about some whore who's only treat is looks

That's some good bait OP

>are you at home?
>rush home
> enforce castle doctrine on nigger
>never contact her again not even for legal purposes
>have drink and feel good about my aim

ffs her fault, she was only a cunt
bravoh

She isn't a 10/10 gf if she got stage 4 Korea Cuntington like this
Thus this thread started with a paradox
So my answer is a Black hole destroying the universe will be the direct consequence
>I wont be doing anything since i died

If I'm 10/10 I can go fuck another woman without worrying about this one

>Her dad is actually proud of her because he's a white cuck

No job or education of which to speak. The North American negro seems to be unable to stop itself from boasting about topics that it knows nothing about.
The common "hood nig" (travonious martinian) will attempt to taunt and instigate the more intelligent species with crude impersonations of the english language.

A typical Negro sentence might look like this: "AAAaaayy whit boiieeez, we is fukkin al yo wite wiminz an skoolz, OOH OOH! AAH AAH! OH OH!"

But in reality, he attends no school.
No white women, only his fat, ugly, black cousin.

You're not a girl.
But if you were a girl, you should be beaten to death, revived and beaten to death again.
Also proof that you're a girl you stupid slut, tits with timestamp stupid whore.
Learn 2 Cred Forums

kek

Not pictures but vids

>hoping that a girl kills herself just because she do what she wants with her own body
supreme gentleman detected

this

i wouldn't reply but kill the guy and scared her for the rest of her life cause if she did this that's gonna ruin my entire life

1 post all her nudes all over the Internet

2 send nudes to all her family

3 kill her

4 kill nigger

5 kill self

6 torture torture both them in hell

Rape and kill her mom why sending snapchats to her all saying "idk you still love me"

"bitch, I didn't ever love you, nor did any other guy you dated - it's just a thing you tell chicks to get laid. We are done"

and never talk to her again, that easy

Tits or GTFO

Do it OP

>10/10
>Sends me pictures of her sucking a big black dick

Pick one

If I'm not with her be glad I dogged a bullet
If I'm with her break up, send this to everyone and shame her until she's tar n' feathered and driven out of the village.

From the same people who brought you conventional marriage....it's loyalty!

On a more serious note what I don't know doesn't hurt me, but I'm not having a relationship with an outspoken tramp. No shame, tons of issues.

youtube.com/watch?v=xF1NGwtW33A

yeah nah would break up with instantly fuck you cunt

AIDS

when you send a picture like that to a guy i think it's closer from "a break up message" than from cheating.

Kill yourself faggot
Stop posting these threads
Fuck off with your cuck and trap threads
This shit is cancer
Go back to redddit
Sage
Reported
Mods do your jobs & ban these shitposters already

not with a mouthful of aids good luck

I would staight up murder this girl for this. It would be the last thing i did

Send back the one of when I fucked her sister's ass and say never did.

>black guy of colour
>black guy of colour
>black guy of colour
>black guy of colour
Was this a purple nigger?

>bought an assault weapon, put it in her mouth and shot it
>except she used a rope
I have never been someone who undestands women, but putting a rope in your mouth and "shooting" with it (seriously wtf?) sounds really stupid to me.

>could you live with yourselves
I would laugh my ass off.

>black guy of colour

She decided not to break up but to expose him to what should be considered psychological torture seeing as getting a pic like this from the person you trust the most fucks you up good on the inside. Also she herself sent the pic, how stupid was she for not realising it could come back to bite her in the ass. And on top of all that if you do something like this you are scum of the earth and if you kill yourself after that shit got leaked nothing of value was lost. Just one less fucking skanky bitch that doesn't just say bye but tries to fuck you up mentally.

>nigger logic
Dropped out of first grade did we?

This. though it's not reddit, it's Cred Forums
>muh racewar.

Never reply. Break up with her. Is there really any other logically sound way of going about it?

>you are literal 10/10
Well, since I'm a 10, I'll go out and fuck some other girl.

Send it to her parents. And boss. And friends. And print out a poster. Then if I get HIV shoot him in the stomach and cave her face in with a brick.

Fuck you whore. Youre lucky its no longer acceptable to pop a bitch. Probably be a whole lot less degenerate kids running around if women would just learn their place. Keep that shit in check and keep your legs closed, skank

only part i really paid attention to

source

jerk off nad then get mad

[Angry(YOU)'s Intensify]

beat her ass half to death.

Jerk off

TOP KEK user^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

Find the Negroid in pic and rape him to establish dominance

>wife sends me pic
>"okay, cool."
>go to garage
>grab go bag from behind wall panel
>first day transfer liquid assets to my accounts
>first week on the beach in San Diego
>find contract work outside of the country
>live an alimony free life abroad

I'd get really mad, and then I'd send her pictures of all of the sluts that I have been fucking on the side and cheating on her with. I cheat because I get the urge, not to get back at her for anything.

thread/

>you're literal 10/10 gf sends you this pic
You are literal 10/10 gf sends you this pic
You are
You send yourself this pic....

do this!

*yourI'm no ones gf....

she was quite happy to put another chaps cock in her mouth, so yes

she's a Mexican so I wouldn't consider her 10/10, good for her she tries to get back at me with whoring herself out with sucking a black cock? just means she still has feelings for you but is fucked up in the head like most Mexican jukebox built bitches.

gotta accept it man, some women are into bestiality

Are you me?
I bring girls home and fuck them and then literally get pissed that there is a woman in my house. The last 3 girlfriends I've had I literally felt nothing except lust for them.
Makes me feel like a sociopath.

send a snap of my sucking an even bigger dick and say "i win"

Hurry home, don't brush your teeth, and give me a taste of that sweet manmeat!

r u an islam

get his number. threesomes. watch her fuck him in person.

most likely indian, they love acid play

She can't stand having a dick near her mouth nor uses Snapchat, so I'd wtf pretty hard.

>Tell her, I never really loved her
>Tell her I'm glad she finally degraded herself with a nigger dick and that I was faking everything from the very beginning and the she was never anything more than a hole to put my dick in
>proceed to lmao
>send pick to all her friends and family
>if her fb account is accessible post it there for all to see
>Laugh my ass off as I tell my next girlfriend about it
>shekels

I understand she might need a smaller cock. Not too many girls can handle the destroyer for too long.
14in master race reporting in

>ann hiro.

Is this new pasta?

best option is to just completely cut her out of your life and not retaliate at all. she will hate the lack of attention more than anything you could do. Why the fuck do you think all these women who get beaten go on facebook and put their after pics up and whine? because all they want is attention.

Go back to 9fag you fucking faggot

I NEED sauce for this. Force of 1000 suns ect...

who cares about legal?

she doesn't use snap chat with you
thats all

have fun slut I know I did

Rape that bitch mercilessly

i tell her she'll find her stuff on the side of the road outside my house, a fleshlight won't cheat on me in the meantime.

it's clearly a joke
also TITS OR GTFO

Bitch is clarely not a 10/10 if she does something as autistic as that.

I don't do relationships.

I only fuck and dump. I use girls for my sexual needs. Women are only useful for sex .

maybe she shouldn't go into a relationship if she isn't going TO STICK TO THE RELATIONSHIP

it's threads like these that make me want to just give up on women and become a fully fledged faggot

>Women are only useful for sex
what about ur mom? is she useless or do u fuck her?

Whores can't be 10/10 user.

Underrated

Send it to her family, friends, and colleagues. If you live together piss on her clothes and leave them outside.

I'd ask her why she's sending me screenshots of other girls sucking dick.

dis

Ask her why she is sucking off a monkey.

Would send this pic back

Put it on Cred Forums and forward it to her friends, empoyers and family so everyone she ever knows will know she's a whore.

>sperge lord
>lrn 2 phone

Do kids really talk like this these days?

niggers had ebonics, white kids have leet speak

(OP)
ask for moar/sauce

>black guy of colour
>black... of colour
>of colour
>colour

GTFO britcunt

yeah im a wendys cheif im 6,2 with a 10 inch cock, i know if my girlfriend cheats it would be becasue she would cheat on anybody

Black guy of colour == DOUBLE NIGGER

>you're

>You're
Really nigga

ride daddys cock

Kek

she put a rope in her mouth and shot it?

you drop that shit and move on