Ask a schizofag who's off his meds anything

Ask a schizofag who's off his meds anything.

what kind of schizo

how does your schizo affect you that you're aware of

hows life?

Paranoid schizo and borderline multiple personality disorder
I constantly hear murmuring and chanting, they tell me to do things, and some of the voices have names
Sometimes I black out too, usually going into a fit of rage and self mutilation

In some cultures, schizos' voices are happy and friendly; it sounds like yours might not be. Any thoughts about that?

Pretty good, tbh, as long as I stay level headed

what kind of things do the voices say, and how do you know of their names

Doctorfag said it was brought on by trauma so that might explain it

You tried talking back? Even if it's coming from your own head, it might be able to respond.

Did anybody get a new culture where the voices got nice in your head, but your friends turned into assholes who have the ability to do reals broken and become abusive if you ask?

i think posession is real because people who did reals won't or cant or something and I can only reason that it's not the same feller that I knew a year ago.

They tell me how worthless I am, they tell me how disgusting the people I meet are and they tell me to hurt them. Thats when I can make out what they're saying.
I know of their names because a few told me, they're the ones that like taking over when I black out

They don't like to listen, to me I'm they're enemy

I think that it's the mould that grows in our sinuses that touches strands of the fungus in the air. that's the pipes the voices come from I reckon.

What you wearing?

bram

For as long as I can remember they've been nothing but tormenting and negative, my friends have actually been very supportive of my disability and do their best to understand and help me.

How frequently do you hear them?

One of them called you a cunt
Fight to save your honour

Cookie monster underwears with a hole near the buttocks

Whenever I'm off my medication or have a traumatic event overpower my emotions

Have you ever had shrooms? They can do interesting neuroconnectivity things. Not sure whether it would help or hinder you, though, especially since you're in the self-harm camp.

I used to experiment with hallucinogens a lot as a teenager but I stopped when I had a bad trip, went into a psychotic fit, and tore into myself with a knife, landing me in the ER.

Interesting thread is interesting.

OP, do you generally find it easy to ignore the commands that the voices give you? If they tell you to hurt others or yourself, do you ever have the urge to follow their orders?

What do the voices sound like? Are they normal people voices, or do they sound strange? Do they always sound angry?

Is it generally terrifying to hear voices like this? For me, the thought of hearing voices in the way that you describe gives me the chills and fills me with dread. Do your ever feel fear because of these voices?

nah... one of my different personalities is homosexual. sometimes i wake up with a dude in my bed the next day.

do you hear the voices like you hear voices of someone talking to you? IE: they come from behind, above, next to you? or are they more like, in your thoughts?

goddammit, finally an interesting thread...

OP bailed.

when i had a bout of schitzophrenia I could hear stuff in my ears that wasn't real at night. they would do ear piercers and shit. it's fucked up what happens sometimes.