What does Cred Forums think of our lord and savior Milo Yiannopoulos?

What does Cred Forums think of our lord and savior Milo Yiannopoulos?

Op is a fag like milo

No.

He's great

faggot puffer who thinks he's smart

really just a sad scared cocksucker

Attention Whore.

Pretty sad really, a grown man acting like an edgy teenager to gain attention.
He suits Cred Forums , mental midgets who still think drawing penises on their trapper keeper makes them look cool.

He doesn't actually give a shit about anything the alt-right values. He just gets off on shocking people. He's been so up front and honest about this it's amazing you cucks still like him.

The white turd burglar Ben Carson

false profit.
shippero is jesus.
listen to his podcasts, he is more american than jew.

he just uses offending people as an excuse to jump the gun on shit.

personally i think most of his political opinions are half baked.

Not being an edgy white knight faggot...

I guess he's okay, but take everything with a grain of salt. Most of the shit he says is relatively reasonable and is sort of a kneejerk reaction to the feminisation of modern society. He gets away with it because he's gay.

Who really cares enough though.

The man himself? Couldnt give two shits about..the reaction of people he silences on things like feminism? Priceless

i dunno honestly, i'm split between hating his faggotry and yet he makes SJWs rage.

i guess he's not all bad atleast.

i think he says truthful things but not anything revolutionary or really more then what others are saying
he just happens to have gay armor which the sjw left cant figure out how to wiggle under

hes protected by their own bullshit for the most part
once they figure out how they will tear him down like they do anyone else that dares to speak logic to them

look at me! look at me! I have weird hipster colored hair and suck cock; but I also am a right winger! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!

He is a pretentious faggot who thinks he is correct on things because his lifestyle is atypical of that of a typical right winger, as if that provides for validity to his opinions because "tee-hee I'm a faggot who sides with conservatives so obviously that means I am intelligent enough to disregard my own biases in favor of rational thinking"

trying to troll trolls who trolling other trolls

He tends to amuse me more than he doesn't, and I honestly think that he's a master troll granted the people he chooses as victims. However, a lot of his ideologies are way too conservative for me, particularly his bizarre views on religion and business.
Plus, he stole grant money, so he's a bit of a cunt as well.

But all-in-all, I have to say that Milo is the second most tremendous faggot after OP. Kill yourself.

>Is gay
>Is an AW
>Tries to look cool & edgy
>Has shitlord opinions about SJW

100% browses Cred Forums

the greatest person in the media at the moment

purists might not like him, but someone needs to break the complete dominance the left/liberals have on the media and academic institutions

eternally grateful someone finally has the balls to stand up to the social justice/regressive left crowd and point out how fucking stupid they really are

/thread

He's no lord of mine!
#Anarchy

this

he is the only one really out there fighting the social justice fad and pointing out how insane and batshit retarded they are

SJW's are the new feminist. cancer for everybody. He's not new or noble for pointing that shit out, everybody does now

Don't know who he is but he must really love himself if he took the time to doll himself up like that and have a photo shoot just to post his pic online

Literally everyone that isn't a sjw calls sjws out for being retarded faggots

yes but he does it in places people can see him and manages to be ,apparently. likeable enough that people watch him do it
meanwhile you're doing it on an anonymous image board in a circlejerk with others doing the same thing where the sjw's cant even see you

no one has gotten anywhere near the attention he has, he's the only one the mainstream media are forced to look at because of how much attention he's getting, the reason why he's even able to do that is because he's gay and jewish

I don't give a fuck if he makes dumb jokes about sucking dicks, he's breaking the cancer down, he should be fucking worshipped for the work he's done for Western society as a whole

ummm, not really dude.
that is a total lie.
not sure if you think you are on tumblr, but literally every board and thread here calls that shit out, as does 99% of ppl.
you are one of those idiots that thinks the loudest voice or the front page of yahoo represents the majority.

I fucking love him for the same reason that I love Donald Trump. I don't really care whether his opinions are right or wrong, or what sort of ramifications they carry, because chances are, like Donald Trump, what he believes, even if it's the most radical, fascist shit, probably won't affect me in any meaningful way.

However, what will affect me is seeing how triggered all of the faggots, feminists, trannies, sand niggers (or brown people in general) get by him. And I like that.

really?

is that why you can't even criticise muslims without being called racist? Even though muslims aren't even a race? Or why Trump gets called racist for trying to stop illegal immigration? Or why anyone who opposes the massive migration of mostly economic migrants into Europe gets called a 'bigot', 'racist' or 'xenophobe' by the left biased mainstream media?

there's still a fucking long way to go before this shit ends, the media needs to be broken for the lies and censorhip

fuck look at twitter and their censorship, or facebook who recently got into massive amounts of trouble for censoring right wing news

He's Roman Catholic, not Jewish, but point taken.

Level 99 attention whore

you are one of those idiots who thinks a message board has any sway on the mainstream media, or somehow represents the rest of the western world who doesn't go on Cred Forums

the left still dominates the media, we need someone in the mainstream media to stop it, Milo is the only one doing that, unless you can name someone else?

doing an interview on MSNBC isn't exactly mainstream. the media lost their collective shit when the Missouri/Yale thing happened. That's when SJW's lost. Milo is the go-to faggot for stupid opinions about Twitter trolls and black dudes

>literally every board and thread here calls that shit out
>Cred Forums represents the whole world
>Cred Forums is getting their opinion in the media

kek wut
are you fucking retarded

so he failed as a Ed Hardy model and now wants to be a political commentator?
Maybe he can give trump some tips on his makeup and hair so he doesn't look like the "Annoying Orange"

Jesus he may be catholic, but his last name is overwhelmingly Greek. How he is a fucking Jew is beyond me with a name like Yianopoulos.

Is Cred Forums seriously that retarded?

he is ethnically Jewish, at least in part, it further helps his cause

>MSNBC
>not mainstream
k

Eh, most of the fags that yell "racism" over stuff like that are just SJWs still. I don't watch any news channels tho. Also it needs tk be realized that there isn't such a thing as left or right wing news, news is just news. Anyone who uses news to push an agenda is a faggot, left or right

1 interview = change the world?

derp

he has said multiple times he's Jewish, in reality he's only 1/4 Jewish, his maternal grandmother was Jewish, his father is Greek

doesn't matter cause him calling himself Jewish helps him a lot, just like being gay

>Also it needs tk be realized that there isn't such a thing as left or right wing news, news is just news

ok you are retarded, never mind

I'm retarded? Ok. Nice rebuttal. Enjoy jacking off to trump pics while listening to Alex Jones , kek

I think he has made some very good points, especially about Islam and expresses himself well but then he will talk about trolling on mainstream news and make a fool of himself sometimes.

I also appreciate how he is basically a right winger that is immune to SJW labeling, it makes me laugh when the left have no way to attack him because they can't call him racist, sexist or homophobic etc

the point is there is an established left bias in the media

you are right in that news in objectively neither left nor right, but it's never reported that way, there is always a bias, at the moment it's heavily, heavily left biased

you are never going to get rid of that bias, the best you can hope for is an equal representation of right and left news

Maybe my sample is different because of where I grew up, but most people I know get their "news" from Fox News, which is hardly an unbiased network

don't know who the fuck he is... don't want to read a lot to know who he is... asuming he's another attention whore faggot edition

rumor has it that if you suck his dick you will receive a lock of trumps hair, don't know if this is true or not

LOL at the contrarians in this thread

HE'S TOO MAINSTREAM FOR ME NOW

B-b-but you like suck dicks

hypocrite and will soon embarrass those that look up to him.

Lord milo is the only person that comes close to being as much of a fag as OP

i remember days when we gays could never be called conservative.

fox news and cnn are currently fighting a pit of mud to be the most biased network while the others jerk each other off hoping cnn wins so they will look less leftleaning in comparison

meanwhile the majority of people get their news online for this very reason
ironically they go to shits like huffington post and brietbart and run into the same wall but still

very entertaining but very stupid