What should we as a society do about female pedophiles?

What should we as a society do about female pedophiles?

Other urls found in this thread:

chirb.it/zEOAm3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tellem

tie them up and find the most horny little shits and let em loose on her.

Film them and expose them for all the internet to see.

encourage them

same thing that we do as a society to male pedophiles. won't happen though.

Marry them!

reward them of course !

How young a kid are we talking? It depends

Regard them with the same vitriol as people do to male pedophile?

marry and then get cucked by a 10yo boy
btw, who's she?

some slut who likes younglings

This slut jasmine (pic related) who gets her nudes posted here all the time, got pregnant with a 10 year olds kid when she was 21. Got rid of it obviously

Praiseth thee

is pic related? Sure I've seen her on Cred Forums before.

Niiiiccceee

how do you know? Boy or girl younglings?

She's some girl who had dreams of fucking little boys and girls, and yeah she's posted on here probably as much as kim is

Found it

I was molested by a female pedophile in high school. She was a drama teacher. Looking back it kind of fucked me up but at the time I didn't know any better.

My god, that's a HOT fantasy. How do I get in contact with her?

She never said she would do it, or that she has. She can have the fantasy and not follow through.

She apparently worked at a learning center too so, can't say

Endorse them.

Round them all up for a selective breeding programme.

We need to isolate this fucking gene and get it out there, stat.

Unless you started it, that isn't cool. She should have done very little besides maybe wink and wait for you to come to her, smile and wait for you to grin, hold your hand and wait for you to reach for hers, kiss your cheek and see if you smile. There is no need to groom or persuade to get a 10 year old pervert to display interest. The other 95% of boys should have been left alone.

Worked at a learning center? I was a TA for a college class, and I fantasied about my (18+) students. I never even smiled at them, though. Do I belong at the stake?

How about the 14 year old girls I had a crush on when I was 17? Didn't harass them, either. They weren't clearly responding to smiles and greetings, weren't interested in talking about their day or going to lunch, so I moved on.

Bump

IDK but male pedos I KILL THEM WITH MY NEW KNIFE not fucking kidding I feel no compassion for them if I find out somebody is a pedo even if is my brother I FUCKING KILL IT WITH MY SHARP BLADE
also I want to protect all the girls of the world from abuse, not only little girls needs protection you know, I might be too young yet but when I grow up I will help a lot to change the world

Clearly you need to change tactics. Maybe drugging/kidnapping

Hell yes. Any who are reading this- we want you so we can help you achieve your goals. Please please breed with us and tell us about your fantasies. We'll be hard 24/7 whenever you tell us about the cute boy cocks your want. You'll get all the licks and fucks you could ever want.

Yeah I think it gave me a bit of a complex for older women. There was a LOT of flirting online and a lot of drinking/weed when she finally took me home. She was married with kids also :/

Check out edgelord white knight extremeus over here.

Did you fuck her husband or offspring? Did she fuck her offspring. I sure hope they were a very close family, and that you pleasured them all!

Unless you're a 10 y/o boy user, I don't think you get the point.

Which point? I don't know which side of this you're on. Do you like fantasies but not reality? Do you want them to hook up with the right young perverts who will be overjoyed and who probably were already dreaming of it? Or do you want them to groom normal young ones to be her toys, no matter the consequences?

I was misled and persuaded as a youngster. I would have loved to have any of the female teachers, but I wasn't into boys yet, and didn't really want to suck their cocks.

Why do i get so fucking triggered when women get less punishment over same shit a man would do...

Fucking hell why cant the law ignore peoples gender and punish them equally

Stop whining you pussy faggot

When does a new knife get too old and you start looking for another newer knife.

What age does an old knife become acceptable? these are the questions you must answer

That is the question.

Did it fuck me up? No. Do I wish I could kick them in the balls now? Yes. Fuckers. I would not have minded a complement and some smiles, knowing I was being imagined naked, but having been persuaded with much reluctance to suck their cocks when I really didn't enjoy it and wasn't feeling at all respected or loved, that's fucking wrong. Assholes.

>having a messed up dream makes you a pedophile

Uh huh. So if you have a dream about killing someone that makes you a murderer? Fuck off

Cause muh whumans and pussy boi

What the everliving fuck are you on about user.

Did you skip your meds again?

Shut up you fucking faggot.

Female pedos are sometimes hot so deserve less punishment. Male pedos look like your average btard, overweight with a neckbeard and stained clothing.

I want a lover who is female (because I am physically attracted to the female form) and who likes pubescent boys and girls. I am also attracted to twinky guys with hairless chests, and to nice medium-sized cocks. I am focused on a female with this because I want her to bring us home some teen (just turned 16 / AoC) lover boys and girls.

This. Women should get the same sentence as men. Femanon and feminist here. This is what the word means.

Lol i was wondering if i had skipped a post or two. Like wtf are we talking about now.

I was 9 :(

stop posting my pictures online. accept the fact that I didn't marry you. move on

zzzzz

Glad to hear you're a femanon, wizard, now TITS with timestamp or GTFO!

I'm a guy. Please demand nudes from me, too? I want equal treatment.

Yeah yeah Tits timestamp or we don't care

Show scrote

Scrote! Scrote! Scrote!

You're lovely and awesome! Thank you for being super amazing. I hope you get the love you deserve.

You're not a guy, you're a faggot. 10/10 no nudes wanted, fuckstick!

You're adorable! Can you tell us more of your fantasies? We're dying to hear them!

:'(

kill ourselves

Tits+timestamp bitch

boo
>just a dream
Fuck off, she had a fucked up dream and was dumb enough to post it online. This doesnt make her pedo. Or even wierd.

we already have manlets and low-test betas.
Problem solves itself out

go get em charlie

>just a dream

I don't know about you but I've never had a dream of fucking little kids, in fact its something normal people don't dream of.

She's a pedophile, maybe not a child molester but still a pedophile

boy with woman=ok
man with girl=disgusting
it's just how the world works

Some lost final episode tier faggot are you

Buck up, user. All is not lost.

chirb.it/zEOAm3

Freud needs his own thread

Don't forget your fedora and your Wal-Mart katana.

>implying

>accept the fact that you spent time, effort, money, and emotion on a person you thought you loved who didnt have to do anything to win you over and discarded you because i can easily get another you with out even trying
FTFY

hope that they're my sons teachers

>everyone itt supporting /ss/ shit

you are guys are all scum. no one wanted yall ugly asses when yall were little