I quit smoking 6 months ago

I quit smoking 6 months ago
Still having cravings
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#newwindow=1&q=nicotine addiction and genes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've quit for almost 2 years and still get cravings OP. They never go away and never get easier to handle. I chew gum to keep my mouth busy.

smoke

It hurts me physically, mentally and financially
No thanks, I'd rather look for another alternative

suck a dick instead

vapefag detected

smoke crystal meth

Smoke weed

I know people that still get cravings even after 20 years.

Don't do something that you associate with smoking.

Chew gum, drink water.

This

Hate how college kids ruined vaping,its a shame,seen a lot of people slow down and eventually stop completely with that shit

Im 44 days no smoking and am still asking when the cravings will end. I feel sometimes its just easier to smoke

Buy a pack of cigs and take a big ol' shit on them. Then waft the smell of cigs mixed with shit into your nose. Then everyone you think if cigs youl think of that awful smell of cigs and shit. Works wonders. Did this myself a few years back. Haven't touched a cigarette since.

Not sure If joking or srs but this might actually work

I remember my uncle smoked for like 20 years, and he stopped 7 years ago. He told me it took 3 years to be completly free from cravings.

I only smoked for a year and a half

smoke, u fuckn faggot

You could consider killing yourself

Kys

smoke ?

Hang yourself retard

play games or keep your mind focused, especially when the cravings hit

Smoke Camel unfiltered. Fucking quitter.

just dont man

I've been mixing tobacco with my weed for years, usually smoke everyday but when I run out of weed I don't have cravings for tobacco.

I just put one out and I'm wearing the patch.

>I'm doing it wrong

Read the Allen Carr book; it brainwash you in a positive way.

Worked for me

Did a lot brainwashes me for about 24 to a week max then I smoke again. I should try watching that stuff for a day straight

Lmao that book has incredible marketing
Literally everyone is advertising it unconsciously

too bad the author died of lung cancer

Everyone who knows you knows you quit. If you start back again now they'll all know you're a fag with no clutch performance.

I did this before, just without the pack of cigarettes

I don't know what country your in but in the U.S. theres a gas station called speedway they sell these little vuse vapes. When my cravings get bad I just puff that. It's only like $11 so you don't feel obligated to use it in case you don't like it.

Good point

I'm in sweden, don't think we have those here

Be a man

suck on a nigger's cock

I wish I had some secret to give you, but it's all about how we're wired. I quit after smoking for 15 years, and by the second week I didn't have any cravings, I have been smoke free and craving free for 2 years now, and I can't explain why.

Buy the shittiest, strongest brand you can (white ox is a good one).
Have as much of a cigarette as you can, and then throw away the packet.
Do this every time you have a craving, and you'll learn eventually.

yeah i quit. i get cravings sometimes. then the meth cravings kinda shut that out. thank god for meth.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

And smoke? You know, because men smoke..

eat food

>⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛
>⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛
>⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛
>⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛
>⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛
>⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛
>⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛
>⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛
>⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛
>⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛
>⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛

Hey, thats pretty cool

SMOKE WEED THEN FAGGOT OP

This actually isnt too far from the truth. Cigarettes hacked your brain. You have to hack it back. Just trying to ignore the cravings will leave you miserable. Doesnt have to be as dramatic as that post, but there are options.

I'm also having problems giving up iv tryed everything but nothing seems to work. I'm 18 been smoking for 6 years

I quit smoking 9 months ago
Still have cravings
I don't think they ever really go away. It doesn't really bug me except when I see someone smoking then I think to myself "mmmm...that looks good". I also still smoke or start again in my dreams a lot.

>They never go away
Somewhat true. I quite 5 years ago and I still get the odd craving here and there, but they're small and not common.

>and never get easier to handle
Bullshit. If you truly quit, you'd know how hard the first 2-3 weeks are. You honestly telling me 2 years is the same as those 2-3 weeks?

Its all in your head, try to start jogging or hitting the gym.

This is how you get a scat fetish

Genetics & nicotine addiction.
google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#newwindow=1&q=nicotine addiction and genes