/thread

/thread

nobody cares what you think.

you just want others to get rid of guns so you can do whatever you want with your gun when nobody is there to challenge you.

>implying OP has the mental capacity to develop such a plan

All drugs should be banned.

Right, only nigs should have guns. They need to have power over us to make up for slavery. It's only fair

All registered guns should be able to vote!

better idea, ban all criminals. then noone would use the guns for crime!

all religions should be banned.

Brilliant!!!! Pls be presdiddent

True ban guns n give all people maces shields n axes pls

Nah.

Right, only the government [the police and military] that you oppose should have lethal means of defense.

Fucking liberal idiot.

I heard some comedian once say like nah guns are fine every can have their guns, just make the ammunition for them like 100x the price they are now. That would cut down on the violence cuz nobody could afford to shoot anybody hahaha

I took a picture of one of my cheaper guns so you can see its not hurting anyone.
Take your hate speech somewhere else. Now what we should really ban is pencils, I've been stabbed like 3 times with pencils.

It's a fact that 100% of Americans who have hurt or killed someone have used or owned a pencil in their lifetime.

Guns save lives.

Chapelle wasn't it? That would cut massively down on my backyard shooting. Can we just make HP expensive and leave FMJ cheap.

OP is a faggot, as allways

You can't /thread your own post faggot

That's a scary statistic, I'm glad I don't live in america

I find your ideas interesting and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

All murder should be banned.

Nah. We should just figure out a way to get all the criminals guns away from them and keep them from them. Then you could leave me and my guns that haven't killed anyone(well crept maybe my Atlanta PD gun. I'm sure it has some dindus on it) the fuck alone.

Yea I know all violent crime can be traced back to free access to pencils, food, and sometimes water.

No
/thread

Easy, have a bigger gun and better training, more of us than criminals, then we shoot them when they be acting a fool. For instance, if ever single person who can from the police was guaranteed to get lit up by other civilians and police, all cops be 450lbs.

GOD DAMN DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE!!!!!!!

I like what you said but I can't help but hate the way you said it.

>implying police give a shit about the government
>implying they dont just care about their paycheck

kek

Clothing too. Fucking clothing makes people violent.

I honestly don't care, the US can keep their guns, it's just killing more yanks and that's fine with me.
#selectivebreeding

FMJ leaves holes just like HPs do. You don't get any deader from 5 JHP rounds than you do from 5 FMJ rounds.

realistically if the government were to actually ban guns they would never be able to enforce it and it would almost certainly start a civil wars on the spot

Kill the criminals instead of catch and release programs like they have now.

>implying op is just the government trying to plant the ide....
ok yeah nevermind your right either way

I think gun control is absolutely retarded too but shit like this just pushes more in the middle, undecided voters away from conservatism and paints everyone on the right as part of the alt right the same way now we have everyone on the left painted a cultural Marxist SJW. The only difference is the alt right plays right into the hands of the SJW. We don't attack the black community as an inherent problem that instills the idea of true racism; which is that they are lesser people than us. Instead, we uphold our views diligently and be above identity politics.

pssh we should just ban fingers
if no one had fingers then no one would be able to pull the triggers on the guns to commit crimes
instant utopia, am i right fellas?

and how to shoot noobs?

Pretty sure it was Chris rock
Said something about making each bullet cost $5000

Ye it was

Sounds just like what a cuck SJW femboy would say.
Truth hurts - don't like it? Fuck off.

I can understand this. If I don't see tits, at least one a day; I'd get a tad cranky too.

But..
No fingers means no nachos.

Not at all. But you pushing an alt right, racist view that obviously shows racist undertones you're never going to convince anyone with a rational brain to take our side seriously. Sorry man the 21st century is here and black people are apart of our society.

I just wish they could see the error of their ways and discover 40 years of democratic pandering has set them back quiet a bit. If you could convince the black community to turn red, you'd see a huge change in good time.

not all criminals but escalating scale would be nice
first time offenders get the normal
second time get at minimum 15 years
third time is life
i also think we should give criminals in for life the option to put on death row
like they know their there forever im sure at least some would choose to have it ended humanely rather then rotting in there
would probably help with the overpopulation of prisons and their increasing demand on the taxpayers

although who am i kidding liberals try to argue that a cannabilistic child diddling serial killer with over 140 kills under his belt should at most spend life in a comfy mental healthy faculty where he gets more creature comforts then teh average citizen

sacrifices must be made for our childrens sake user
unless your admitting you like when people shoot up places. because thats what your saying when you say you like nachos
is that what your saying user?

82% of all gun deaths in developed nations are in the US. 60% of them are black. 2-3% of them are killed by blacks.

BLM is bullshit.

i bet 85% of them are killed by other blacks. that means that 40% of all gun deaths in developed nations are blacks killing each other here.

guns are good.

right now, this nation's feces is 40% black semen from their 25" dicks up their colon.

oops, i meant 2-3% are killed by cops.

i was in a "marcia, marcia, MARCIA" mode.