Hey guys

Hey guys,

german student here. I am sitting right now at the university in the library PC Haal. Not far away from me there are sitting two noggers.
They behave like degenerated aninams and they smell like shit...no shit....they smell like crap.
They are too loud and eating stinky doner kebab. They do not care about the other students and that they need silence too prepare for exams.

I mean do they behave like this in the USA? If yes, i can understood why the police shoot these fucking animals.

Yes, but they don't go to libraries.

Bump

They're a lot worse in the states because they have a good chunk of the population acting as apologists on their behalf. Not to mention every other group of people with even slightly brown skin will side with them because everyone seems to think that it's white people vs. everyone, regardless of the fact that they act like idiots constantly.

Yes, they know it pisses everyone off.

No, they don't care at all.
In fact it's a lot more likely that they're laughing at how irritated you get. That shit's funny to them. They know you can't do shit about it even if you try. The sad reality of racism in the states is that black people fuck with white people way more often than we fuck with them, but because it earns most people way more good guy social points to side with them, that's what they do.

>black people fuck with white people way more often than we fuck with them

You experienced niggers. Black people despise them even more than you do. And too many white imbeciles can't tell the difference.

Niggers and "Black people" are the same lol

well then the blacks should get rid of the niggers if they don't want to be grouped together.
same problem with all the muslims are terrorists labeling, when they are not, they just support terrorist ideals.

This. I'm getting real sick of people trying to make that distinction like it some.

Most of those "black people" turn around an act just like niggers when their white friends aren't looking.

You may be onto something but because the nigger comes out in proper blacks when they are around niggers is probably why its hard to tell a difference. They cant help it, its who they are. Sometimes i think to myself damn nigger did you forget how to nigger? Acting all proper and shit.

That's not true- niggers and niggaz are both of African descent- but niggers are generally almost human (i.e. Black people).
Niggaz are the generally sub-Harambe bipedal garbage that procreate, take drugs, and leach off the welfare state.

Its september, who studies for an exam in september?!

In germany u stupid nigger

>niggers nogging in a library

Weird the niggers around here wouldn't be caught dead in a library for fear of being mocked by other niggers

Yes the overwhelming majority of niggers here act like sub humans

I mean why study this time if year, why do you have exams now?!

>If yes, i can understood
nigger detected

From April till July we have classes. The exams then take place in August and September. Deal with it.

but how can they eat kebab in a library? that can't be permitted..
just throw a banana out the window and hope they don't come back.

Because the stupid library employees are all women and they are scared by those animals.

German university exams are in August/September and February/March

Dude, I hope Your german is not so fucking like these noggers...

figures..

Thank you for making my point.

>Weird the niggers around here wouldn't be caught dead in a library for fear of being mocked by other niggers

This is sometimes sad but true. My wife is a therapist (mental health).
Told me that a client of hers who is black is very intelligent, accomplished and finishing her Master's Degree.
She is shunned by her family for her progress and her mother won't come see her because she is embarrassed to be seen in the more affluent neighborhood in which her daughter now lives

I feel for you Op. What's the point of obeying the rules, if the ones who don't get a free pass.

It'll pass. People will wake up. Don't sink to their level of degeneracy.

Problem is, getting your shit together is considered as "acting white" which is of course a terrible thing to do.

right

I am sure MLK is sooo proud of black America today

This is why black people will never be normal. It's an actual culture of anti-success. Or at least a culture where succeeding in any kind of legitimate way is. They would all seriously rather be on welfare and subsidizing their income by selling drugs and stealing cigarettes from gas stations than be functional members of society. The most depressing part about it is that everyone already knows this. It's not even a secret. Seriously everyone knows, but they won't admit it because it will ostracize them.

Just like the reparations argument.

So you want free money for the sufferings of your ancestors. Don't black disproportionately receive government funding as it is? And to what useful outcome?!

Was also going to comment on my pic.

Why do I need to show remorse? I didn't own slaves. My ancestors came from Europe and always lived in free states, none of my ancestors owned slaves.

I am partly Irish Catholic and some of my ancestors struggled against plenty of racism and religious oppression.

Fuck you and your victim mentality.

>everyone knows

that shared look between you and the other white people in line at a store when a black person causes a scene