Should I give my ex girlfriend another chance?

Should I give my ex girlfriend another chance?

>Before me, she was single for a year and only ever had 1 or 2 week relationships. Never done anything with a guy.
>I come along, boom 4 month relationship, her first kiss, took her virginity, and we were really close.
>However she has issues, whether its depression or bi-polar, she would sometimes get in a mood where she felt she wasn't good enough for me
>We'd break up, but only for a few hours or a day or two. After the third time I told her this can't keep happening because it hurts me
>She started saying how sorry she was, how bad she feels, hows she's even lucky to have a guy like me as most others would of ran away by now
>She then thought it would be a better idea to run off to some other guy, she broke down crying when she admitted this to me, saying she just doesn't wanna hurt me anymore
>That lasted 4 days like all her other relationships, her sister told me she was crying because she feels like she's lost me for good and she realised just how bad she fucked up
>I'm getting a 3 page letter later from her where she explains everything

What do you guys think?

that bitch has borderline syndrome. look it up. get the fuck out while you still can.

Leave her. She fucked up and if you keep coming back then she doesn't learn anything from the whole affair and you'll end up getting hurt again. It'll be alright bro.

>imadoctor

Yeah.

OP, you know the answer, yet I highly doubt you'll do it. So why bother making bread on Cred Forums?

/thread
Have some really good grill friends who got Borderline. Just run Forrest run. They dont have any logic. And they will keep leaving you bc thats what her illnes drives her to. The more they love you the more you'll get fucked.

I thought it might be something like that. She may not even realise she has it, either way though she can get help for it right?

I don't wanna make her think I'll keep going back. That's why she was crying after because I told her I'm done with her shit and moving on. So now if she wants me she's going to have to beg, and if I decide to she knows she can't do anything like this ever again.

Besides, it's hard finding a girl these days that's a virgin. I'm not wasting my time on a girl who's had more than a few dicks inside her.

I'm a man with borderline and I could almost guarantee that's borderline. Run. It'll take a minimum 2 years of medication and therapy before she's ready to date and even then she'll always be insane. I'm 22 and been struggling with this garbage since 15. It's literally nightmarish.

Oh boy, you're not even 20 yet, amirite

I think she finally didn't get back with me and tried to run off with someone else, because I told her I was exhausted with her behaviour.

I heard something about this 'self prophecy' where it confirmed to themselves there not good enough or something, so maybe that's why she did it.

Her friends say I'm the only one that can handle her. I'll take that as a compliment lol.

Nah I'm 26, she's 17.

tell her that you can still be fuck-buddies

I literally only have your word on that, but even if this was true, you talk and - from what you told us - behave like a kid. I'm on my phone and can't be arsed to elaborate on this, but mark on thing: Playing those games will lead you to nothing but shit.

I won't even begin about that virginityfetish.

Also: Thousands of Anons have asked this question, it always boiled down to the same answer. So unless your a newfag you know the answer. Now fuck off with your search for validation of your bullshit.

>Nah I'm 26, she's 17.
Fucking retard. Why would you even bother, or 'get hurt' by a girl this young. A friend of mine does this shit constantly, tries to date 20 yo girls and then gets upset when it turns out they're fickle, have issues, and aren't ready at all for a committed relationship.

Honestly she's not your average girl. We both live in a small village, she's really close with her sister and mum, she works with horses, pretty much keeps to herself and has a few close friends. That's why I like her coz she's not like these other bitches that think their levitating above the rest of us.

She's cute, good family values, not a slut, which already that's more than what you can say about most girls now a days.

So you're retarded. Got it. Look man at 26 you're at best illiterate and at worst idiotic. I'm sitting here telling you.
DO
NOT
GO
WITHIN
MILES
OF
THIS
CRAZY
WHORE

Bpds lie, cheat and murder boy/girlfriends. You'll never have anything solid and she'll never do anything with her life. She needs a rock who knows how to put up with her erratic behavior. And I know you don't understand how deeply it hurts people with bpd but simple things are heart wrenching. So yes, she ran off with some other dude because you hurt her whether you realize it or not. So no stay the fuck away.

Well before I didn't even know she had bpd. And I am actually a very strong person. Before I just didn't know how to deal with her shit, which is why I said I can't do this anymore just to see how she'd react. Just tell me what I need to do. If she gets like that again do I just not put up with her shit? Because whether I hurt her or not, she is literally begging for me back. But I wanna do things right this time.

>implying wanting a girl who hasn't been tainted by beta cock is a fetish
>niggers

OK, bail out guys. I smell bait. Either bait or the biggest nigger I've seen this day.

You're fucked either way, you stuck your dick in crazy, and you were her first dick, she's never gonna leave you now.

Drop her as fast as you can. Nothing good will come from staying with her.

>OP used the phrase "would of"
>OP uses Cred Forums
>OP posts weeb pic

Don't get back with her, she deserves better than you.

I think you're in high school

I've spent 16 years with a borderline gril and have a 6year old boy together.. She moved out last month but still have to keep contact for my sons sake...it will not get better only worse . Believe me you are better off walking in the other direction.