When will the violence stop?

When will the violence stop?
youtu.be/rmIfTEZRBko

#BLM

When we get rid of blacks.

Are you fucking serious just stop killing innocent black people I'm not even American but hearing about this shit all over the Internet makes me sick. Fix your fucking country.

I'd bust all kinds of nuts on this bitch

You're hearing a lot of bullshit, user.

Come to America, live with the blacks.. and see if you feel the same way.

> Oh wait, you wouldn't live that long because blacks are violent, racist, pieces of shit.

They aren't being killed like the memes claim they are, idiot.

implying innocence.

You have no idea how violent black people are in the US. Just look up the crime stats - violent crimes are 20-200x that of any other ethnic group. It's insane and racism and poverty can't explain it.
It's a cultural issue.

mistakes happen.

this is just the tip of the iceberg on how stupid you are.

the truth is literally the opposite of what you've been made to believe.

Oh not again, don't they know how to use tranquilizers? Gorillas are endangered species for fuck sake!

shut up you retarded social justice faggot, you're so retarded that you can't even see reality for what it is.

all this bullshit just because we wanted some people to do the yard work for us.

violent in groups. rah blud come uk we will fuck u up pussyole whitey bo biteys pls dont snipe me

I was pairing the graphic (that i think you posted?) with the other not-from-america poster who thinks blacks are abused to point out how fucking naive and moronic he is.

I'm spanish and even i know that blacks are violent pieces of shit that deserve to die.

whoops, sorry then user.

so what is the truth?

Doesn't matter.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I know right

SHOTS FIRED

>hearing about shit on the internet
>believing it
European cuckoldry in one post, right there.

sigh. i formatted the post bad. i'm not sjw, lol.

i'm linking the two posts to show the idiot sjw guy the pic, pointing out how he doesn't know shit about how violent nigs are.

i'm racist and don't care about niggers but this was murder, one cop had him tazed then the woman shot him in the back, LOL women

Do you have any statistics on Cred Forumstards killed by diabetes and suicide?

You have no idea how these motherfuckers act in america. If you did you would think differently

I love black people.they dont live in my neighborhood.love em

I'm the only white guy in a black neighborhood.

They're all lovely people. I feel like I should dead drugs or something. Flip the stereotype.

Black lives matters are funded by George Soros. Claims to want to aid them raise awareness.

Allows them to make threats to White people including cops. No one cops get trigger happy, at least allegedly. I wouldn't trust many of those neighbourhoods either.

The statistics are there. The reason it began was because of the death of a Black FBI wanted gang member.

Do your own research people. Don't be a wikifag.

He would still be alive if he listened to the police officers. Throwing your hands in the air and then doing whatever you want is not complying with police orders.

Yeah wikipedia is filled with sjw nowadays.

>Do your own research people. Don't be a wikifag.

because why believe consensus data when you can just believe whatever you want!

The Illuminati! It's proven. PROVEN!!!!!!

I mean to not simply watch the news and assume that it is truth in it's entirety.

Look near his feet after they dropped him. Lost shoe, or gun?

I love black people.they dont live in my neighborhood.love em

>innocent
>he kept walking
>he kept ignoring commands
>they only shot him when he tried to access his car after ignoring 4 people yelling at him to get down

One less nigger stealing our women.god bless dem hillbillies

exactly what the rest om europe thinks of you then.

Depends on which part of Spain, Mexico. The iberians are almost white.

Wait, I thought that was the Italians.

Or are the Italians the mexicans of Europe? I can never remember my racism.

>almost white
but still violent pieces of shit that deserve to die.

That kind of white is neanderthal which is lower than niggers...Those whites were the last to get civilization about the same time as africans

italy, greece, spain and neighbours I would say are all the same.

doesn´t matter if you comply, they will kill you anyway, they are trained to kill blacks on sight, if you were black, it be a different perspective

Neanderthals were actually extremely intelligent hunter-gatherers go read about the biology of them. A lot of scientists think that the success of whites and Asians are directly attributed to the inter species breeding of humans and Neanderthals. Fun fact: most whites and Asians carry 5% of Neanderthal DNA, especially the Nordic peoples.

They train black cops to kill blacks on sight too? Man, and I thought I was cold for getting a chicken to eat a chicken nugget.

look, the usa is a racist country, if you are black you have a bullet or bullets with your name on them, when? its just a matter of time

With a population of well over 300,000,000 a handful of black people being killed in police confrontations every year isn't the epidemic some want you to think it is.

This is by all accounts one of the most fucked up cases of police brutality though.

>t-from-america poster who
I'm spanish and it's the first time in my life I hear someone saying that spaniards are violent. The rest of Europe consider us (amongh others) poor bastards, loud people, lazy, whatever... but violent?... less than 400 homicides per year, in a 40 million people country

Aww man, now that Cedric the Entertainer is gone, they won't make another barbershop movie.

Stop acting froggy with your niggedry and
monkey-shines when pulled over by the PoPo,
porchmonkey.

>Are you fucking serious just stop killing innocent black people I'm not even American but hearing about this shit all over the Internet makes me sick. Fix your fucking country.
Yeaaaaaaaaa nooooo. You hear about it from mainstream media. Do you know the name Jeremy Mardis? I doubt it

Lmfao you could've named like 50 other obese black comedians that died of diabetes or heart disease.

Spaniard arent violent, just retarded lazy faggot with shitskin. But yeah, most of Europe agree with the "worst than nigger" part

You do realize that just because someone is unarmed doesn't mean they are innocent nor does it mean they are incapable of presenting deadly force.

lmao what a shitty country

Nah mate, Harambe wasn't a comedian.