Ask a 26 year old guy who's in a relationship with a 14 year old girl anything

Ask a 26 year old guy who's in a relationship with a 14 year old girl anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com.au/health/2016/09/01/02/52/four-year-old-child-youngest-nsw-transitioning-gender-preschool-safe-schools
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe
newsweek.com/2015/02/06/puberty-comes-earlier-and-earlier-girls-301920.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice

Dont you think shes a bit too young? What about sex?

Might be young but she's not stupid. When I asked her out and found out her age, I was like oh okay nevermind, she said how come, I said I would of asked you out otherwise.

Next day she comes into the local shop where I work and gives me a love letter. Been with her since (4 months now), and yes we've had sex. I was her first.

What position will you choose when getting fucked by Horse Cock Harry?

Are you going to post nudes?

is her name ross

"relationship"

hoo boy

tl;dr guys im pedo xDD am i cool yet??

Can mods PLEASE do their jobs?

lol 14 is legal where I am you americuck. Besides I ain't posting pictures etc. We're having a discussion.

What backwards, barbaric country are you from?

r/incels

this is fan fiction.

Probably Uganda or some backwater country of the sort

AMA? Has she contracted congenital herpes because of the 4 other traps you fuck on the regular?

>Ask a 26 year old guy who's in a relationship with a 14 year old girl anything.

Going to need some photos or I call BULLSHIT.

Dude... HOW??!! I mean, I'm 23 and I wanna date some 13-14 yo cunt but how do you met someone that age?

OP, Im with you 100%. Respect bro.

Im almost 30 and I've been in a relationship since June with a 13yo. I fucking love her man, everything we do is exciting, she's fun and willing to learn. At that age they're no so fucking brainwashed with bullshit and they have a genuine lust for life, not jaded by past experiences. Good luck, I wish you well

My god yes! Please tell us stories of you two together. How much hair does she have? Does she giggle and laugh and smile like a beautiful Loli?

Show her underwear or I'm done with this waste of time thread

Okay. Here's a pic.

I just walked right up to her and asked her out.

How do u feel being a pedo m8?

You do know that this is the sort of thing that jades them for life, right?
"That time when I dated a pedophile nearly twice my age and had sex with me before I knew what it meant"
Doubt you're doing her any favours.

Ask a 23 year old who is in a relationship with a 5 year old anything.

>i provide the same amount of proof as op so my statement is equally as valid

Do you ever think about killing yourself for being a pedo?

Yeah right but how did you meet her? Because of the age issue, you don't share any friends and stuff, so how?

Let me guess, you're both used up whores and jealous I'm going out with someone who younger and not trash?

GTFO faggot

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Ever since sjw's, the world has been going steadily downhill.
Is pedophilia legal now?
What the fuck is happening to social constructs like child protection

We live in quite a small village, I work in the local shop. Seen her come in often and always smiling at me. So on day outside, I walked up to her and asked her age, found out then I was like okay nevermind, I woulda asked you out otherwise. Then she write me a love letter and handed it to me when she came in the shop the next day.

Full name, location, and photo?
>Not a cop

Not either of them but you do realise that there is a 12yr age difference right? This isn't just some small age gap. How are both your parents taking this? Have you told them?

No, what the fuck is wrong with you?! If they're happy, what's your problem? Why do you have to be such a cunt?!

looking forward going to jail user ?

FUCKING CALLED IT
DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE RIGHT

They don't know yet, we'll just keep it on the low for now. And there might be an age gap, but i've noticed most successful relationships, there is an age gap.

That's rape.

how big of an issue is the age difference?

Do her parents know?

I'm 39 and pursuing a 16 year old, any advice?

she is might able to behave like an adult most of the time just by copying of what the grown ups do, but i tell you, 14 year olds are children, and you must litreally be retarded if you are on one level

If true I'm surprised she's been with you this long. I was in a similar situation and we were steady fooling around then one day she just went to the next one and was done with me. This was after I did the same to her sister.

Wow man, your life must be so calm and perfect by now. Don't let her go, at least until she's legal. Thereafter, things get boring. Congratulations OP.

Lol I'm in EU you moron.

I understand you bro, my gf and I have a 4 year and tbh that's really stretching it.
If I were you, the only time there a 12 year gap was "acceptable" would be around 50's

Hope you get your O-ring blown out fast and hard in prison.

>Full name, location, and photo?
>>Not a cop

>Not a cop

Do you enjoy everybody thinking your disgusting? Follow up question: how long did it take you to rationalize your disorder?

>EU
>Villages
Did your eurofag ape parents bring back their culture from the Congo too?

"age ist just a number" - guy

She sends me pics of her feet all the time too. feelsgoodman.

How'd the sex go?

You're kinda stupid

Lol, so butthurt. She is a child and OP is a pedo.

You are both the worst kind of person.

That's rape

And you're kinda a faggot, so I'm still doing better than you are.

you so pathetic that you need to go for a child since no woman wants you

Butthurt isn't the word you're looking for but I understand what you're trying to say.
OP you might want to reconsider.

ITT

>muh dick small
>found prepubescent girl
>she thinks muh small dick is huge
we're in love.
>winning

Super cute! Can i have your home adress please?

She's only happy because she's being manipulated by a sick man

I met her through a family member of hers. We started out as glances at each other then holding hands when nobody else was around, at first everything we did she would get so warm, when I would toucf her face you could feel the heat. I remember the first time we kissed she was wearing my school hoodie, so fucking cute... We were both on our phones, her sister left the room and I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, she looked at me funny and then we full on made out until we almostos got caught by her sister. It's progressed into a steady relationship since, maybe if I were back home in America this would be a problem, but a lot of places overseas don't feel the need to "protect children" by shuttering them away from the reality of the world and natural feelings.

She's a woman, with the sexual needs of other person. I treat her like an adult with respect. You sir are cancer, and not very good bait.

Yeah maybe, but you're annoyingly stupid for thinking that age is an issue. All men are pedos, they're just afraid of accepting it. Deal with it faggot.

Does 26 go into 14?

your definition of 'adult' is hilariously lax.

small dicked pedophiles unite!

>i initiated
That's rape

Yeah so? What a fag!

She tells you you were her first. You fucking idiot.

She wrote you a love letter so you went out with her? You sad pathetic cunt.

What's wrong with you that you can't get pussy your own age? Tiny dick? No dick? Fucking fag.

More like you wrote her a love letter to make a child feel bad and she was your first.

how's the sex?

Don't give up, OP. Break up with the child and go find an actual woman. I know it was a really long time since you dated someone close to your age, but this is not the answer. If you don't change now, you will go to prison and the world will look at you like pic related.

op is all lies

>shes a woman
Actually an UNDERAGED girl
>treat her like an adult
An actual KID dude Cmon

You're forcing a child to do what an adult would.
You still don't see the problem?

>This was after I did the same to her sister
Topkek

>More like you wrote her a love letter to make a child feel bad and she was your first.

YES. THIS

If you're white...

Have a good job, treat her and her family well but don't let them take advantage of you. Be social and outgoing. Think British officer during the Victorian era, take no shit but be a gentlemen

What's her bedtime?

Spain has laws that allow 13 year olds to have sex

Do you have to drive to her middle school?

This is why the uk is leaving the eu. Fucking backwards shithole.

When are you going to report yourself to the police?

Age of consent in Germany is 14

Grow the fuck up.

You should find a pedophile deterrent medal mailed to your doorstep in a few business days.

what's it like playing monoply and candy land all the time?

Shit, nigger. That would be a reason to STAY in the EU, not leave. Glad you are leaving though and cuck'ing those fucks, faggot!

All these liberals in this thread trying to appear some sort of benevolent force who is condemning evil yet they are the same ones who are cheering, normalizing, accept, don't protest and push agendas like the following:

9news.com.au/health/2016/09/01/02/52/four-year-old-child-youngest-nsw-transitioning-gender-preschool-safe-schools

Kill yourselves traitorous pieces of shit. Both you lot, and OP.

Hey, we called the mods man. They're probably still lurking.

Oh...

So who wants more pics of my cute girlfriend?

OP is a muslim kiddy fiddler
get a goat instead, assuming it's not a 14 year old goat we are talking about.

Wrong its 18 but if youre under 18 you can fuck someone whos under 18 and over 14

Yeah, but you still get ostracized if you're someone like OP. Age of consent is for 14 year olds to fuck each other.

If you can classify underaged loli traps as cute girlfriends.

is your name humbert?

"in a relationship" means that you know her parents, friends, etc? or what? for me, is a little bit pathethic, but I don¡t know the details so..

What will you tell the other inmates you're in for?

Boku ;)

> 14 year old goat
Did you mean: 14 year old kid?
>aayyyyyyyyy

So fucking jealous.

I am white

I do have a good job, Public Sector computer programmer
$48k a year (US)

I'm assuming she's 16, since she has a job, she may be older.

I guess I'm a bit concerned that it's possible I'll be older than her parents.

Fucking damn it don't even

"The age of consent in Germany is 14, as long as a person over the age of 21 does not exploit a 14- to 15-year-old person's lack of capacity for sexual self-determination, in which case a conviction of an individual over the age of 21 requires a complaint from the younger individual; being over 21 and engaging in sexual relations with a minor of that age does not constitute an offense by itself." en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe

Well her sister is 16 she knows, and so do a few of her friends but that's it. Because we live in the middle of nowhere it's easy to just go to some random field and chill. But I look young for my age anyway so together when we go cinema etc we look pretty normal.

>14
>prepubescent
You are retarded.

Did you teach her to ride without her training wheels yet?

false. also dubs.

Tbh trips are meant to evoke envy

Is her hole tight?

When are you going to kill yourself?

Add me on kik to send more pics?

I don't see a problem here

Just looked it up, yeah sorry they raised it in 2013 had no clue.

As soon as he runs out of bait.

This is why we can't have an honest, objective discussion. If scientists repeatedly provide data that shows the majority of men are attracted to post pubescent girls under the age of 18, why can't we change the laws so we're not throwing people in jail for following millions of years of evolutionary programming. Yes, the ideal age for a woman to have children is in the late teens to mid 30's, but some people like to spend years with their partner before having children. If two people care for each other and make the decision for themselves as to whom they wish to enter into a relationship, who are we to deny them the happiness they want for their own lives?

Damn and I felt weird for being 21 dating a 15 year old.

Yes, first time I couldn't get it in.

Nah I'm not sending anything more to people lol.

Fuck'n true. I was sick if 14yo bullshit when I was 16, how in earth do you have a relationship with someine who deals in such bullshit meaningless crap as a moody teenage child?

Don't try and tell me she's mature for her age. That ship don't float, even kids who are mature and have to look after their family or some shit deals with the same immature crap in an under developed way.

Dude, you gotta share the feet pics. Nobody can get in trouble from that shit. Be a Cred Forumsro.

Fucking Germany. Germany is the Alabama of Europe. Age of consent of 14.

(You)
>Nah I'm not sending anything more to people lol.
Had to ask.

Alright.
What do if she gets preggo.

Tru dat

The majority of men don't want to fuck children. Seek help.

Well she can get moody sometimes, but she works so there is a sense of maturity there, and maybe being with me helps a little too.

>another feet pic

Plan B.
Not OP but it's obvs

(You)
Best ever

I never thought about this but this is actually fucking disgusting

Plan B?

Clothes hanger
Guaranteed to be thicker than op's dick and brain combined

Her little girl pj's just made me rock hard. Have you rubbed her pussy outside of those minion pajama pants?

LMAO
>spend years with their partner
More like groom them to your liking while their brain is still developing. Fucking piece of shit.

Really?

Come on man don't be weird lol, I'm not going out with her because I have something for young girls, I just like her.

More than likely things will be said when you're not around, but if you're a good match and treat her well, the only people that will fixate on your age are dried up old tarts and jelly faggots that wish they were half as together as you. Good luck man, cheers.

Morning after pill

So many pathetic nu males getting triggered this hard, holy fuck.
Well done OP, if you love her, keep at it.
Nevermind on how people try to judge you, as long you keep her happy and not use her, you have my blessings.

These people are fucking retarded to think people at 14ish can't think to themselves.
It's insulting, even.

>first step: denial
Why don't you let it all out

Have you had any trouble getting your GED?

Maybe because teens aren't in the position yet to argue against it or are too shy to speak against it? Look into some of those arranged marriages in muslim countries.

(Not You)
> (You)
>(You)
>Best ever

So like most people in this thread...

if a majority of pregnancies under 16 end up in death for the infant, it shows that sex under 16 is dangerous.

Soooooo... Yes?

Because scientists also repeatedly prove that children are incapable of dealing with the complexity of a real relationship until later in life.

Just because it's "evolutionary programing" doesn't mean it's right or we should follow it. That's an appeal to nature that doesn't sit. We also jerk our limbs in our sleep which was possibly left over from living in trees, but you'll forgive me for staying in my bed tonight.

Not what iI said, get a tutor, learn to read and discern information

Majority? Can I see some sources?

And that would be bad how exactly, my good sir?

>14yr taking contraceptives
Do you understand how Fking ludicrous this sounds??

Oh, sorry.

>majority of men are attracted to post pubescent girls under the age of 18
>we change the laws so we're not throwing people in jail for following millions of years of evolutionary programming

yeah not talking about fucking children, not at all.

I used to mow lawns for a few dollars when I was 6, I wasnt ready to be fucked by an adult. You've obviously shut out anything approaching logic or ethics to keep living your little control fantasy.

Damn, she looks hot.

They raise it yes, but you can't actually have sex if you are 18 and she's underage, even if you are 18 and she's 17.
It's actually illegal, but with no problems actually.

That's true, but you'd have to be 14 as well.
Otherwise it's rape.

>doesn't like young girls
>likes a young girl
Because who needs logic or COMMON SENSE NOT TO DATE A CHILD WHOS 14YRS YOUNGER

Holy fuck, is that really the deluded shit you tell yourselves? You people are monsters.

I hope you get raped in jail. I mean that.

tl;dr
I was raped when I was an actual kid, not adolescent and you should feel bad for dating an adolescent.

People here acting like she doesn't know what she's doing.

>be me and her
>3 months into it, making out
>she's on top of me, grinding on my cock
>I'm stroking her face, but run my hands down her body to her hips
>I start grabbing her hard, and she starts moving harder against me
>she starts to breath heavier and heavier
>at this point her mouth is open, panting away, I'm just nibbling away at her lips
>I pull her top up, she puts her arms up to let me slide it right off
>Slowly undo her bra, she holds my face and kisses me deeply
>bra is now off, her nipples were so hard, I start to caress them gently but firmly
>She has no idea what she's doing because she's 14

Lol okay guys,

thank you

nice. I was 21 when I dated a 14 year old. Where you from OP? Good luck to you both, and don't abuse her plox.

>being this triggered
This website isn't for you.
>>>/tumblr/

Kek

I don't, I treat my baby like a princess.

Where are those fucking mods when you need them.

>Might be young but she's not stupid
writes love letters kek

23 with 15 soon to be 16 here

Feels great, man.

ITT: a rapist

You call it "brainwashing". I call it "making it a game"

what country you from? Im swedish

Not if you ask her age and she says she's 14 and you're like oh I woulda asked you out but your to young but then she comes in the village's item shop the next day and gives you a love letter and you finally give in and have a relationship bc she's a fully developed adult woman with sexual needs but you keep it on the dl and her family can't know bc she's 14.

>I'm a jaded fuck so everyone else must be, love does not exist.
I feel bad for you.
My condolences.

Incorrect.
She's not a baby, nor a princess, she's a child.
So stop being a pedophile and leave her alone?

Technically it's not a contraceptive

It's an abortion pill, but it has to be taken within a couple days (?)

It's a one and done thing

I think it prevents the embryo from implanting in the uterus.

so which one are you
premature ejaculator or small dick

>>>>/tumblr/

How though? Was she alone? If so, why? Where did you approach her? Were you worried about people seeing you flirting with her?

I never understood why people think using the excuse 'cant get a girl your own age' means anything anymore. It's not hard to drop the panties of girls these days, they have no goals, spend most of there time looking at there phone and boring.

Right, because the difference between 17 years and, say 300 days, is so different from 18 years.

xddd you're so triggered right now lol tumblr faggggotr

>implying tumblr doesn't think pedos "are just humans trying to love".

No you didn't, post a pic like OP did.

Fucking christ you're an idiot. The reason people have basic sexual attractions is because the big ass ads and or tits means she's more likely to be able to reproduce. Child fetish is pointless, stupid, and gross, for it's being glorified by brain dead faggots who get to other brain dead faggots like you. Once she grows up a bit and realized there's other people who aren't over 10 years older than her, she's probably going to leave you.

Nope. Funnily enough I didn't need to be raped as a child to learn it was wrong.

I honest to God don't get how people are getting THIS worked up over her when she consented into it and even made the move herself.
Are you people brain-dead?

Village? What country are you in?

>love letter
maximum fag achieved

The dude that keeps replying with kill yourself and you're a monster is like that one nigger that feels the need to reply to every negative comment on a BLM yahoo article

Kek

You just said it yourself.
I'm sorry for your experience but don't let it think every of it is the same, 'kay?

This is why we can't have nice things

>she consented into it

You have the mental age of a child, so I see how I was wrong about there being an age gap.

How many 14yo's do you trust the decision making abilities of?

No but seriously, I just wanna know where to move to.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

>of a child
Sure, sure.
And you weren't looking at porn when you were 12, right?
Get a grip.

Getting 14 yr old pussy...
Why the fuck would he?

Maybe you should help your girlfriend with her languages homework, you've got an issue with your ability to read.

how can you call it a relationship when she would be thrilled to be with literally every guy that does not go to 7th grade and lives by his pocket money

Kek I'm not even OP, you mentally scarred chucklefuck.

>implying 15 isn't child age
>implying watching porn = you're now an adult

Someone pls tell me this is b8

why haven't you fucking killed yourself yet? you disgusting pedophile
(JK, if she fully understands what's happening and isn't being forced into it, that's alright, if a little weird)

Several because I'm not a sheltered dipshit that doesn't know jack about life.

This.

>I'm not a sheltered dipshit that doesn't know jack about life.

14 bro, the only reason someone would go with such a young girl is because they can't perform in some way, i was just curious to know which one he has

She "knows" what she's doing, but she has no idea of the repercussions it brings. Like how it's going to fuck her up in the long run

well lah dee dah, look at mr average guy over here, with his normal urges and long term monogamous relationship and sex in the missionary position every couple months. stop being so judgemental and maybe people will like you more

> If scientists repeatedly provide data that shows the majority of men are attracted to post pubescent girls under the age of 18
I would LOVE to see the "science" that you're talking about

Because adults who fucks children are completely fucked in the head. I could elaborate on all the reasons why but I know your edgy faggot ass won't understand. I hope there is a cold jail cell waiting for you with multiple nigger dicks lined up to teach your butthole how to become a hoola-hoop

I'm not a sheltered dipshit that doesn't know jack about life.

>maybe if I green text and post ancient memes I'll prove him wrong
Okay I'll bite.
They're mature enough to know what the fuck is going on and decide for themselves if they want anything or not.
Don't put words in my mouth as if I said watching porn means you're an adult now, motherfucker.
It was an example that you were already aware or what was going on by 12.
Unless you had some problems.

Diamonds. More.

> village's item shop

OP confirmed for rpgfag who can't tell reality from vidya.

>*
>
>
>
>------>you

noice

get laid sometime

It's just legal terms, people usually don't have any problem with that and nobody say anything.
Americunts otherwise thing that legallity is morality and it's not, that's why his legal system sucks hard.

This. Imagine what she'll feel like when she is older - her first time as OP said, lost to some perv

Okay, enlighten us about said repercussions even if OP were not to leave her side.

I'm all ears, my man.

>I am too a grown up mummy!

>14

>Child

Pick One

well 14 isn't 'children'

Maybe if I was taking advantage of her and using her it would fuck her up in the long wrong but I'm not. I've taking care of her when she's been ill, bought her things, do cute things for her, she sends me cute pics most nights, does things for me (like started moisturising her feet because she knows I love them), etc. Nothing bad can come from this, it's just a normal relationship.

funfact : Sex is indeed allowed in germany if you're 14 years old BUT only if the partner ist -18y old and the parents agree ( true story there's actually a paper for this to make it legal never cringed so much ).
at the age of 16 you're allowed to legally have sex with people of any age so fuck off op ok
( for all gerfaggs mein Bruder (schwul) hatte mit 16 einen 28j. Freund und haben beim Jugendamt nachgefragt damals ob das legal ist lol )

Irrelevant meme, because OP isn't in your shitty country

if someone is at a age that their body is going thru hormonal changes an adult shouldn't take advantage of that, however the fuck he or she tries to justify it

>implying 14 isn't a child

Today kiddies, we're gonna learn about stockholm syndrome.

Hos old is the girl you're going out with

ONCE AND FOR ALL CONCLUDING WHY THE FUTURE OF EU IS SO FUCKED.

Watching porn doesn't mean you understand the thoughts and consequences behind having sex with someone.
They are NOT mature enough. Teenagers' brains are still developing, they have little life experience, so they can easily make stupid mistakes.
Of course, you're just gonna ignore all that and say they're good enough to fuck as long as they can talk.

Are you by any chance from one of the nordic countries

Geh deinen Bruder mal bitte von mir schlagen, danke.

Howd you guys meet, i want one

Shit tier bait

And exactly what age is that?

12?

14?

16?

18?

20?

If you're fucking her, you're using her. No matter how much you hold hands, or even if she tries to fuck you back.

I would give everything to fuck a 14 yo.

>Hurpa durpass every teenager is the same and they don't now what sex can give them huuurrr Durr farts
I laughed.

This

What is your address, OP?

Underrated.

OP I remember that you posted exactly 12 days ago, saying you didint fuck yet and you wanted to wait till she´s 18. What happened?

Oh, so am I using my gf too?
She's 21 by the way.

Sounds like OP is a lucky guy.

RIGHT?!

Good I hope you'll remember that and keep laughing when the niggers are having a "relationship" with you in jail you fucker.

Obviously in the context of the 14yr child?
Didn't think I'd need to explain this.

What happened is she was in heat or some shit. Literally begging for dick pics, and after I sent the first one she just didn't stop. I don't know what was going on but it's like she had this aura and I just needed to fuck her.

b8 confirmed
as if it wasn't obivous enough
tumblr invading Cred Forums

its seems just have no prospects in a dead end job and ya in

Spoiler:

newsweek.com/2015/02/06/puberty-comes-earlier-and-earlier-girls-301920.html

>this upset you didn't manage to get your point across
Okay n8, enjoy your salt.

>omg she's 14 she's a child a CHILD ohh myy gooood

Shut up bitch, most girls fuck at that age anyway.

That's called puberty.

>aura
Cmon man cut the bullshit
Be a fucking man and wait until she's of age.

leld

It isn't a case of "18 and she's magically an adult" its a case of "18 is a decent guideline for when a vast majority or people are sexually mature"

True love? Every girl I knew who grew up with a "consentual" older boyfriend was and is scarred.

One day she's going to realise how much you controlled her and groomed her, and she is going to hate herself. It will fuck her up for decades.

I'm not bullshitting. I heard it has something to do with after a girl has a period, they become extremely horny or something.

You better prepare whiteboi.

No, She's using you, sorry dude

Might as well fuck a fetus, no?
He really shouldn't be inviting people to AMA on such a controversial topic.

bro this thread always pops up
today i'm angry guy
next week ill be envious guy
its all bait choose a side and watch the newfags get frustrated

>I knew
And that's the problem, sheltered fuck.
Just a handful doesn't translate nto EVERYONE.

OP keep talking us. Tell us some more stuff about this little relationship you have going on. We need some kind of proof. Why don't you two go outside and take a timestamp in your village? Or maybe tell us your village location so we can see if it's legal there. Infact I'm suee all of us could agree that if you at least give your region information we can verify the local laws. Eitherway just keeping talking to us for a bit so the thread doesn't die.

>BEING
>THIS
>SALTY
My sides hurt.

I was fucking this girl from school when she was 14 and I was 16. Met up with her again when she was 19, had a relationship, she turned out to be crazy and had been sexually abused in a foster home, go figure. Now I can apparently only hook up with fat chicks but i'm attracted to short skinny girls i.e the body type of exactly two groups of people: underdeveloped adults like that ex, and teenage girls. Fucking sucks, man. At least I still get to fuck her sometimes, and it's completely consensual, unlike the underage girls I'm involuntarily attracted to. living in my room and hiding from everything seems to be working so far.

and unnecessarily-honest guy shows up to bring everyone down

>super horny or something
Irrelevant
Be a man and wait the time.

>OP fucking a girl who is 14, is sexually aware, has boobs etc
>might as well fuck a fetus

lol nice logic.

14 years old is a fucking child...especially in this day and age. You either have a micro penis or raped as a child or both

And talk about how they'll marry their favorite member of one direction.

Op don't bite that, jealous tumblr fags want to fuck you over.
Just taunt them.

You could rape one and go to prison. Done. You've given everything

What does your mother think of you?

this desu kek

If he's going to make the point that age makes no difference.

no , rape is bad.

>It isn't a case of "18 and she's magically an adult"

Except that's exactly what it is.
Unless she has some visible or diagnosed mental disorder, 17 years, 364 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds, you're a "child"

One second later, you're an adult.

We're forcing an analog system into digital rules

Why does everyone who agrees with OP think if you disagree you're "sheltered"?

because most of us are indoors

No if you're agreeing to OP you're ignorant to laws.

Because this isn't new or that shocking and you people are getting THIS worked up over it.
That's why.

You think anyone here actually gets that?

Who says that have to talk? I prefer mine ball-gagged. WTF faggot?

In Europe, countries who have the age of consent set at 16 include Cyprus, Finland, Georgia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, and Switzerland. For Austria, Germany, Portugal and Italy it is 14, and in France, the Czech Republic, Denmark, and Greece it is 15. just had to google what the actual fuck. I’d of guessed greece because they’re all perverts but wtf germany.

Ah, resorting to insults, love the internet logic.

And neither, btw

>newsweek.com/2015/02/06/puberty-comes-earlier-and-earlier-girls-301920.html
>“This gap between when the brain is easily aroused and when the braking is in place creates a period of vulnerability.” With puberty occurring at a younger age, this period begins earlier, when a girl may be inadequately prepared.
>Not even reading your own sources

If you're gonna pick apart my argument, start with more than one line.

Its like driving. Maybe you're an excellent driver and can control your car going higher speeds. But the limit is still 50kph because not everyone is as in control as you.

You should kill yourself you fucking sad cunt
How does it feel to be a rapist asshole? Go buy a rope and use it

How do you think youll like prison

also OP you fucking rapist idiot. Just because you’re in a different country currently still means you have to abide by American laws.

use it to tie up another girl?

singles of reality!

jesus christ i hate all the normie moralfags that crowd up my internet now

>same thing as OP
>except helped her fight diagnosed depression
>waiting for marriage as we constantly cuddle together and talk about the future
>travelling, more exposed dates etc
>treat her like an angel, her parents approved and earned their trust

You shouldn't have fucked.
That was your mistake.

No one said anything about ignorance of the laws

There's a difference between
disagreeing with a law and
being ignorant of it, and
chosing to ignore it

I don't agree with OP @ all, but nobody can agree with you.

Kek

MODS!

Nah, not many high schools would have it in their library.

If their decision was to jump on my cock, I'd trust it 100%

Already called an hour ago.
Hush child.

I found the newfag

Because something has to be shocking and new for someone to point out it's wrong.

>Some guy named Koni is using child soldiers? We'd better do something!

>no u
Sozzle

been here since 2008, facebook killed the internet

actually we should

Go ahead and meet her dad. I hope he's a heavy-duty mechanic with a short fuse.

top notch trolling

All that edge. You seen fight club yet?

you're among adults now, i'm sure that shitty comment washes with ya friends, but here you just sound like a dumb shit

The mods are to busy fapping to mlp to do their jobs

Yeah, we should, but how many people who posted koni still give a shit? I knew it was happening and know it's still happening and know it's wrong.

I'm not raging because OP shocked me. I'm raging because OP is a immoral prick.