Daily reminder that she's going to win

Daily reminder that she's going to win.

At this point, it's only a matter of who's already butthurt about it, and who's already welcoming our new Madam President.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-health-replace-contingency-228037#ixzz4KoAJhgzP
thepoliticalinsider.com/hillary-health-drops-out-democrats-replace/#ixzz4KoAluEUN
youtube.com/watch?v=U8m4ES66NhU
cheesespin.net/
news.groopspeak.com/breaking-trump-taking-special-prescribed-drug-according-to-sources/
youtube.com/watch?v=OTMaIX_JPE4
youtube.com/watch?v=2jxP7bWhHro
youtube.com/watch?v=a8rPsbGMSSM
youtube.com/watch?v=N7TOwr49YjA
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/us-hillary-clinton-concussion/
cnbc.com/2016/09/02/clinton-says-could-not-recall-all-briefings-due-to-concussion-fbi-report.html
abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/05/hillary-clinton-took-6-months-to-get-over-concussion-bill-says-of-timeline/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17243
youtube.com/watch?v=cCDzRtZLUkc
youtube.com/watch?v=x5IS6Ya005E
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/
mprc.me/research/0916_presidential.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hold on there, cowboy.......

Let's wait and see if she can even make it past the debates without having another seizure

The cunt can't even respond correctly to a fucking bombing on the homeland. Trump's response was much better and stronger.

>she's going to win.
I fucking well hope so

Daily reminder that you're a faggot for posting this again

>Trump's response was much better and stronger.
yeah if you're a pussy.

ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT!!!!

>$0.10 has been added to your account

Hillary is in such POOR HEALTH that she had to have help up the stairs yesterday at Temple University.

This is just sad now. I mean if you're going to shill can you at least try?

Fuck be funny or something, why the fuck else would you be on this site. Go to Cred Forums if you're not going to use humor you dumb cunt

itt: paid klinton shills and strawmen.

>hurr they don't agree with me and my choice
>they must be nazis our racists!

kys

whatd you expect? its liberal logic.

If she's going to win, why the daily reminder? Can't stump the Trump.

To be fair.....there's nothing funny about the idea of that criminal cunt being president

Word

Hillary needed assistance climbing a few stairs. She needs to provide complete health records

ITT: Paid Soros thugs.

Democrats Close to Replacing Hillary Clinton-Emergency Meeting to be Held-Who Will Be Their Choice?

Hillary's health is declining. She had a seizure getting into her limo after having an allergy attack, no after over heating, no after having pneumonia.

Hillary can't win due to poor health and habitual lying.

>If she's going to win, why the daily reminder?

Because some of you Trumpfags are still in denial, and need to be reminded as a result

I heard hills has chronic adhd and trump has ass burgers

Denial of what? I don't care.

Suppose the unthinkable took place, and Hillary Clinton was forced for health reasons to step down as the Democratic presidential nominee. Who do Democrats think should take her place?

The only ones I see wetting their beds are Hillbilly supporters.

48% of Democratic voters say Bernie Sanders should replace Hillary if she drops out of race

they should both be running for the lemon party

You know she won't attention whore. Stop being a troll and do something with your life.

I think it's pretty clear the power the be would decide the replacemebt, same way they decided to nominate Hillary

A former Democratic National Committee chairman says President Barack Obama and the party’s congressional leaders should immediately come up with a process to identify a potential successor candidate for Hillary Clinton for the off-chance a health emergency forces her out of the race.

Read more: politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-health-replace-contingency-228037#ixzz4KoAJhgzP
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

You missed the point completely

Hillary Clinton is in serious trouble. Not only is her campaign imploding, but her health is far worse than anyone realized.

Now, insiders are reporting that if Hillary steps aside at the last moment, Vice President Joe Biden would officially replace her on the top of the presidential ticket.

Read more: thepoliticalinsider.com/hillary-health-drops-out-democrats-replace/#ixzz4KoAluEUN

which health emergency? she has like a new one every fucking week

only white building ILLary gonna be at for the next 4 years is the hospital

>knows he's an attention whore
>replies and gives him attention

Among speculation that Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's health is failing, there's another theory gaining traction online: she might have a body double.

The only "evidence" of this theory is photographs taken Sept. 11, when Clinton ducked out of a 9/11 anniversary ceremony in New York because she felt "overheated" and is battling pneumonia.

SEEING DOUBLE? Hillary Clinton body double conspiracy sends internet into a frenzy amid claims actress Teresa Barnwell was paraded on camera after 9/11 collapse

Conspiracy theorists point out 'she lost 50 lbs, got 10 years younger and lengthened her fingers' in two hours

she doesnt just have a double, she has an entire clone army. if one goes down, 20 more pop up to replace

Can't do what? Flail around and collapse?

Do it: do the Hillary!

youtube.com/watch?v=U8m4ES66NhU

lol at at the retard put on a staunch face, with his policies and history in his handling of threats he couldnt scare a girlscout trying to rip him off

LOL PEDO JOE VERSES TRUMP THE MEME PRESIDENT> EPIC ELECTION USA USA USA

Trump is hoarding her sex tape

Made me laugh. Thanks

thats stupidly worded
she does have a body double
so does trump. doesnt mean anything really

You guys fall for this thread every time.

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

implying its not 75 percent shills having arguments with themselves to try and make it seem like they have legitimate points goaded on by a 25 percent group of wizards who have nothing better to do with their day then to wade into shitposting political threads they know are bullshit

You're saying THIS is who they used to try to fool the public? LMAO

only because she has a copy of his as well

>if you're being investigated for treason, you should not be allowed to run for president
/thread/

sometimes people, um, get bored?

damn... check'em

There is a rumor that Hillary recently found she has a brain tumor.

checked, breaker, breaker

can't go wrong
cheesespin.net/

That couldn't be less convincing if it was on The Young Turks

che,che,check it out....

SHE IS GOING TO WIN! OP IS NOT A TROLL! SHE IS GOING TO WIN, OP, KEEP THESE DAILIES GOING! GOP IS A DINOSAUR ON SOCIAL ISSUES, SLOWLY-DYING. TRUMP/PENCE ARE WRONG FOR AMERICA IN THE GLOBAL AGE! AND OBAMA WAS RIGHT AT THE U.N.

There's a rumor that donnie is hooked on amphetamines like his idol, Adolf.

news.groopspeak.com/breaking-trump-taking-special-prescribed-drug-according-to-sources/

not an argument

And caps lock is cruise control for cool

>tfw they can't do it like she can

lol triggered by ctr meme. keep shilling fag

Is Hillary Clinton aging rapidly because she has brain cancer or a tumor or brain damage? Hillary needs to release her complete health records

she can't, that's why Bill is balls deep into everyone else.

Multiple insiders have confirmed to National Report that the former Secretary of State has been diagnosed with a brain tumor discovered during a recent colonoscopy. These latest finding have caused Ms. Clinton to cancel her bid to become the nation’s first female President.

James Garner, President of the “Ready for Hillary” initiative spoke with NR and had this to say: “This is a truly devastating day for me both as an American and as a Democrat. Hillary was clearly the front-runner and would have easily won the bid for President in 2016. Our thoughts and prayers are with the Clinton family and we appreciate their efforts in public service spanning nearly 4 decades.”

Have no problem with this as long as we see Trump's complete health records as well

youtube.com/watch?v=OTMaIX_JPE4

>I have a burning desire to feel like I'm the good guy, and my political overlords have fed that desire by making every single issue out to be us = doing the right thing, them = evil racist white people. yay

;)

not an argument

>*pulls up undies*
>I hope that was enough to get your vote, user!
>*smooches your cheek*

Daily shill thread.

Trump is crushing her in the polls and theres nothing you can doabout it OP tou worthless little jew kike shill faggot.

ITT people who think the president has any power

>nothing you can doabout it OP tou worthless little jew kike shill faggot.

That "I hate the old bitch but I know she's gonna win" Trumpy butthurt.....

Pathetic

> grab a katana and chop of that things neck
>your welcome future america i whisper to myself as i walk away
> behind me the body starts to smoke as tentacles come out of the neck and slowly starts to reattach the head

Thats why hes raping her in the polls and even cnn is crying about it on the daily. Try harder you big nosed hummus eating jew boy.

>all these retards in this thread

Hey idiots, no one here really supports Hillary. You are just being trolled

During a Florida congressional debate, the audience began to jeer and guffaw after one of candidates said he was voting for Hillary Clinton because of her honesty.

“I am proud of Hillary Clinton. I think she’s been a very good Secretary of State, a very good senator from the state of New York,” Crist said when asked if he would vote for his party’s candidate. “The thing I like most about her is she is steady. I believe she is strong. I believe she is honest.” It was the last remark that caused a sudden swell of laughter.

"Liberal logic" is redundant. Just say logic.

sorry im not a liberal i just cant lie like that

if her conferences were filled with people instead of the germs from her """""""""pneumonia"""""""" i'd believe you. the trump voters are going to be like the brexiteers, nobody will expect them all to some out of the woodwork and vote

There certainly isn't. Good thing there isn't one running.

>actually voting for this retard

youtube.com/watch?v=2jxP7bWhHro

Finding a brain tumor with a colonoscopy......... sure thing bud

LOL... Cred Forums falling for USA bullshit puppet show. "Look at me! I'm not a typical lying pile of shit politician!" "

NO! I'M not a typical lying pile of shit politician!"

Fucking dolts lapping up yer daily dose of bullshit...

Logic is a procession of analysis to draw a conclusion that benefits the instigator.

Liberal logic is thus:
You disagree with me?
>youre racist
>youre a hate mongerer
>youre a transphobe
>youre a hitler lover
>youre an islamaphobe
>cuckoldry makes me a REAL man
>youre a trump lover
>youre a homophobe
>youre a redneck
>youre a nazi
>you have a third-grade education

You are absolutely amazing: you got the point and missed it at the same time. You are one of a kind.

oh did she drop out already?
cool

nows when you start posting that since she isnt in prison that means she isnt guilty and somehow the legal saying innocence til proven guilty absolves her
anyway good luck spearing some other user, because im to tired to play this little circle the same subject for two hours game

>Finding a brain tumor with a colonoscopy......... sure thing bud

well, she does have her head up her ass

is that an actual article?

Less than two months away from endless servings of delicious Cred Forums tears

Y'all can't do it like Hillary can

I agree. Trump is very pathetic. Sad how many in-breds believe his bullshit. Very low intelligence.

Good morning shill...

real as fuck
its one of the many reasons ive lost faith in the democrats, they become more isolationist then the right could ever be
if your not with us completely and agree with us 100 percent then not only are you against us, but you're a horrible person who should just go die in a fire

my favorite.

she's never going to win, because she's a cuck and cucks don't control anything. If she left her husbanino back when he was getting lip service from a jew under his desk, she'd a least have a shot.

Hillary isnt going to win. Im so sorry :(

she road her husbands name to every single job shes had
leaving him she probably would be a lawyer in some midsized firm right now

Doesn't matter who wins. We're fucked either way.

Iffins Ase beez boatin' fuh Hillbuhree Rodman Clibuhmuhtun, will de local SJW/Blaklibesmattuh
buys muh annuder McRibbuses sammich?

youtube.com/watch?v=a8rPsbGMSSM

Yeah, you can tell nobody supports Hillary by how many downvotes her youtube videos get, which is about 90%, and that's even with her shills.

I hope she does win so she can either die in office or get impeached. Just loosing would be brutal on her, but I think winning and still getting fucked over anyway would be an even more fitting punishment. Also fuck Trump.

Should have been Sanders.

>Everyone who disagrees with me must be paid to do so!

or she'd make bank from the book deals, movie rights and use that cash to found her own campaign in spite.. Still wouldn't win but i'd respect her more.

Free MuckRibbuses sammich for each Hillary vote, you lucky porch-monkeys!

GODDAMMIT FAGGOT STOP MAKING THIS THREAD

WE DON'T VOTE AT Cred Forums
WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THIS
YOU ARE A FUCKING FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT

(on the image you posted)
and you know why he does his labor overseas? because it's cheaper

that's his point.

he's a businessman, what's he supposed to do, make it in the country where it's expensive and lose massive profit?

"trump said jobs are being shipped overseas by rich businessmen, but trump ships jobs overseas, hurr durr" i don't get what that means

>At this point, it's only a matter of who's already butthurt about it, and who's already welcoming our new Madam President.

I've been hearing this argument since 2013.

Why can't your savior get break 50% in the polls? Because she's as full of shit as you are.

Any Democrat should be able to win a landslide against Donald Trump. But Hillary Clinton can't, because your candidate is a corrupt crapsack hated by most liberals and seen as a literal monster by most conservatives.

>Just loosing would be brutal on her

Speak English faggot

CANT BARRAGE THE FARAGE

youtube.com/watch?v=N7TOwr49YjA

>Why can't your savior
kys

>your candidate is a corrupt crapsack hated by most liberals

actually you just seem pretty mad about it user

js

FDR was in a fucking wheelchair.

and the user you're replying to is in a straitjacket

wow how does it defy gravity and go back onto an unbroken trestle again?

Is this magick?

>poolio is the same as serious mental health problems that effect memory and judgment

are you retarded?

Are you Doctor Faggot?

>serious mental health problems that effect memory and judgment
now you talking Trump again

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

>hillary suffers concussion/blood clot in her brain in 2012

cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/us-hillary-clinton-concussion/

>Hillary says she has memory loss problems due to her concussion

cnbc.com/2016/09/02/clinton-says-could-not-recall-all-briefings-due-to-concussion-fbi-report.html

>Hillary took half a year in recovery

abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/05/hillary-clinton-took-6-months-to-get-over-concussion-bill-says-of-timeline/

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17243

Most of you sad children have probably never done anything political in your life. Beyond that, y'all probably don't even read a god damn thing. Just stuck to Cred Forums, twitter, reddit, or whatever other shitty form of media that fits your ADD.

Daily Reminder that Hillary is the SJW candidate

oh look faggot just posted the same stupid busted FB meme again

kek

Better option than Trump.

daily reminder that you're a butthurt faggot who uses the term "SJW" without irony

His response was self-congratulatory.
Just like his response to watching the towers fall on 9/11: "Now my tower is the tallest in the city"

He's a self-obsessed cunt. He's not fit to lead a nation.

Jesus Christ, fuck you, you stupid nigger. It's a spelling error, not your dad's dick, don't take it so hard.

>i-its fake!

nice try shill

youtube.com/watch?v=cCDzRtZLUkc

If you can't spell you probably can't think

js

posts fake FB faggotry

responds with fake youtube faggotry

kek

profiling and prevention =/= pussydom

also:just spotted the muslim

dont bother user, they just tried to equate not being able to walk with mental health issues
they literally tried to " what does it matter" the situation
we're left with two alternative
either
a. their legit to stupid to understand why thats a major issue, and therefore arent worth the time
or
b. are well aware that its an issue and are trying to downplay it in the hopes of making others think its not and if thats the case their not worth arguing with

Trump will win..

keeping trying
not seriously we all believe you

>i-its fake!

awww, is the little baby angry?

youtube.com/watch?v=x5IS6Ya005E

polio wasn't fucking up his mind.
parkinson's (or something) is fucking up hers.
literal apples and oranges fallacy.

>these shitty mom tier facebook memes

sad

I'd rather kill myself than have this evil lying cunt bitch rule America. I hope she has another stroke and drops DEAD.

oh look more youtube faggotry

are you going to post a video that
proves" jet fuel can't melt steel beams :^)

No one forced her to employ shills online, that was her campaign's decision. Which is fucking retarded, because now that that decision is public internet knowledge, every post that supports her has at least a chance of being a shillpost.

It's not like 100% or even 50% of them actually are, but **she introduced doubt into the equation**, and now we can't trust people supporting her online to tell the truth, the same as we can''t trust her.

>parkinson's (or something) is fucking up hers.

sure thing, Doctor Faggot

edgy frogfag

Hillary Clinton Vows to Speak ‘Directly to White People’ to Stop Racial Police Shootings

>every post that supports her has at least a chance of being a shillpost.

what is paranoia

>He owns a lot because his daddy was rich, so he should he president!!!

Oh look another stupid cringing FB meme

why do you faggots keep doing this?
Are you OCD?

What is probability?

oh look, more of you being mad because youre getting BTFO and have no argument

fuck off your autistic 40 year old shill

Clinton Foundation
AIDS Program Distributed ‘Watered-
Down’ Drugs To Third World Countries

Former President Bill Clinton and his Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) distributed “watered-down” HIV/AIDs drugs to patients in sub-Saharan Africa, and “likely increased” the risks of morbidity and mortality, according to a draft congressional report obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation. The congressional report, titled,“The Clinton Foundation and The India Success Story,” was initiated by Rep. Marsha Blackburn, a Tennessee Republican and vice-chair of the House Energy and Commerce Committee. The CHAI program to help AIDS victims is considered one of the Clinton Foundation’s most important contributions and is probably its best known initiative. The congressional report focused on Clinton’s decade-long relationship

What is paranoid wishful thinking?

Correct, I cannot lie, cheat, steal, and kill like her because I have some sense of ethics and values

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/

>you have no argument
says the faggot posting cringing FB meme after cringing FB meme

kek

>fuck off your autistic
>your autistic
>your

kex

>source: Daily Caller

kek

dont have to be a doctor to see evidence and finda logical conclusion from it
for instant your acting like a complete autistic retard
therefore i can safely assume you are autistic and very likely retardedly so

The Clinton Foundation leaks are going to make Trump win.

Democrats are fucking stupid in allowing her to steal the primary from Bernie. Literally steal.

>I can't handle the truth

sad
very low intelligence

>these pathetic retarded facebook mom tier memes in the face of actual proof

cool. Trump is now tied with Hillary in solid blue Maine. If the elections were held today, he would win by 7 points

mprc.me/research/0916_presidential.pdf

Hillary Clinton traveled to Temple University on Monday to woo millennial voters. 37,788 students are enrolled at Temple. Hillary had a hard time filling up the small room. Despite holding her event on campus a “relatively small crowd” turned out to see her. "Relatively small crowd for Hillary Clinton´s millennial speech at Temple, starting soon pic.twitter.com/L6chUgMyxU — Stefan Becket (@becket) September 19, 2016 Mitten Mall has room for a couple of hundred people. (Snip) It’s about 2% the size of a Trump Rally.

"WHAT'S FALSE: Hillary Clinton did not volunteer to be the defendant's lawyer, SHE DID NOT LAUGH ABOUT THE CASE'S OUTCOME, she did not assert that the complainant "made up the rape story," she did not claim she knew the defendant to be guilty, and she did not "free" the defendant. "

kek

but you are Doctor Faggot

you know ALL you SEE ALL
YOU ARE A COSMIC LOVE PULSE MATRIX

>all these hillary shills scrambling to post their shitty mom memes on fucking Cred Forums in a pathetic and hilarious attempt to save her failing campaign

why cant you just accept defeat?

>leaks
>more buttmad shit made up by Assange

pick one

This belongs on Cred Forums,not Cred Forums.

shhhh, no tears anymore shill. Just dreams

and then you woke up in a puddle

>If the elections were held today, he would win by 7 points
bullshit

#TrumpForPurge

but hes 100 percent right

a crowded dinner restaurant,
suddenly someone finds ratshit in their salad
now the chances of everyone elses salad having ratshit is low but the chance is there, no one is going to eat that fucking salad

the chances of a post being a shill makes all posts subject to scrutiny and being called out for being shills
especially on an anonymous board
dont like it? well sorry. maybe next time try to lube up a bit better before you take it

>made up

Cute.

what frogfags say when they cry themselves to sleep every night

>This belongs on Cred Forums,not Cred Forums.
Then you go to Cred Forums, asshole

>but hes 100 percent right

not really

see there's this little thing called "proof," a crucial step you Trumptards always skip over.

Lol don't you have a job or something also your bootlicking white knight crap is quite pathetic

Yeah because I totally trust a zealous anti-American idiot in hiding like Assange to be a fountain of relaible information

look im sorry if you cant handle basic logical conclusions
its ok though, just sit down and take calming breaths im sure you'll get through it

>these pathetic """""comebacks"""""

I present you with actual evidence of hillary getting destroyed in this election and all you can do is post pissy little mom memes

maybe if you werent such stupid assholes who get their news from fucking buzzfeed articles, this wouldnt surprise or upset you

because you and the other buttmad posters in here posting cringing graphic after cringing graphic aren't totally and laughably pathetic

Too bad when the debates start he'll lose support, like every time he speaks to the public.

its now long enough after her 9/11 tailspin that the general public has cooled off enough for them to come out of the woodwork and start shilling again hardcore. they have alot of ground to make up so they have to push as hard as possible

>basic logical conclusions
>obvious conspiratorial bullshit

pick one

>just sit down and take calming breaths

something I would suggest you do when Clinton wins

This

I'm hoping this will be the term when congress gets their shit together

>actual evidence

>>these pathetic """""comebacks"""""

says the faggot who keeps posting the same unsourced graphic thread after thread, even after being called out for it
thread after thread

you might rephrase your post and delete the original

>all this wishing in the face of a crushing reality of utter failure on your part

good night shill

Just read her tweets. She's not sincere. Everything she says is calculated pandering to feed the liberal voters' need to either a) feel like a victim, or b) feel like one of the good guys on the victims' side. It's really fucking sickening.

Your memes are low energy, just like clintron

More power than either of them should ever have

>She's not sincere.
because you say so

got it
I'm voting Trump now
kek

>low energy,
the cry of the Trump shill after being btfo over and over

You mean nebulous and self-aggrandizing?

do you fap to the right pic and then blow your load to the left one?

Could you not write like an absolute spaz. No wonder you support Hillary, you're as dumb as they come

>can't discuss actual issues
>shitposts with Facebook crap

sure thing

>defends posting stupid FB graphics
>calls other posters "dumb"

still kekking Trumpfag

your memes are pathetic

oh look, youre still just posting lame pathetic shitpost in the face of hillary losing in fucking Maine of all places to Trump.

You have NOTHING to come back with and you know it. Youre just a pathetic worm squirming around at my feet

just watch. you wont response with any actual links or proof that hillary is winning because there is none. you will just throw out some canned lame insult

haha I knew it was you faggot!

you've fapped to that haven't you?

admit it :^)

Yeah, because I say so you fucking liberal pussy. All she cares about is power and saying anything to get votes.

well first off not a trump supporter so go fuck yourself i come to these threads sometimes to watch because im bored
and secondly neither of your sides ever present facts or proof you just shitpost at each other until you wear each other out and walk away both smug that you've actually won something

anyway there is proof that hillary has shills, im not sure what your even trying to get at here,
unless your either trying to move the goalposts of your guys little disagreement, or your trying to twist it into a even more nosensical petty insult throwing contest
either way im not sure why i even responded in the first place, you obviously wont see basic reason. so this is the only (you) you'll be getting

sure thing Rajeesh

If you can do one thing say another and still get this far in an electoral race do you think that's dumb luck or calculated? If you think it's dumb luck I'm afraid you may be the very low intelligence one my friend.

>You have NOTHING to come back with

Yeah I do, actually:

Shut up frogfag.

pathetic
gay

When's the last time you guys think she had a dick in her mouth, I mean like seriously. I'm thinking early 90s.

>All she cares about is power and saying anything to get votes
I think that she has done so many illegal things that she needs to win to stay out of prison.

hey there faggot shill

they changed your shift apparently

>I have no actual rebuttal to a statement that has proven true every time he goes public, so I'll just Imply you're paid to disagree with me so I don't have to actually think

This might be the best thing I've ever seen

I love how the throw her like a midget into the car many Lutz

>you fucking liberal pussy.
oh look faggot is mad
>All she cares about is power and saying anything to get votes.
because you say so

newsflash: nobody cares

This would be the easiest possible election for literally any other Democrat. Obama would run roughshod over trump, Sanders would win in a total landslide of legendary proportions, biden would eviscerate trump too. But Clinton, Clinton is tied in unfavourable and within the margin of error in 12 or 13 important states. She is the literal worst election candidate the Democrats could have chosen, and they rigged the elections for her too, which makes it even funnier. Their hubris has practically handed the election to a fucking moronic man-child.

>and secondly neither of your sides ever present facts or proof
because you say so

Doesn't matter if Hillary or Trump wins, it's the end of the world anyway.

Which polls? Genuinely curious, I'm a data scientist and I work sometime with pollsters, all the data I've seen has Hillary clearly ahead in most states, and Trump either slightly ahead or at a dead heat in many fewer. Not even trying to be insulting, I would like to see your poll data.

your memes are pathetic

sure thing Rajeesh

Surely you guys don't actually want this cankled wrinkle monster to win. You recognize that she's a complete bitch right? You just want your team to win and that's all that matters right? Why don't we all come together and give both these parties the finger and vote for Gary.

>anyway there is proof that hillary has shills,

the fact you would call genuine supporters "shills" aside, you can't prove they're here.

You are not magic, you are not a mind reader, you do not have inside information.

You just keep replying.

not an argument

>still can't discuss actual issues
>proving this point with every post

This picture is relevant to my interests

k
ill take the first one and reinterate that its a basic logical conclusion that hillary has major mental health problems just from what this user
posted alone

nice come back
i used to make those same ones when i was 14 too

try a your mom one next, those are classics

What is Aleppo?

hey there faggot
you can't discuss actual issues

dumb

>still no actual argument

Reminder that Hillary shills NEVER EVER give any actual reason to vote for her. They just post shitty mom memes about trump that are about nothing other than petty issues (his hair is stupid looking xD!!!) and then insult you when you post actual polls and news articles showing how Hillary is a piece of shit/losing

not them

you bet

>because you say so

Did you just learn that line today? Use "I know you are but what am I" or "nuh uh" next faglord.

wow that's the same lame response again

are you flunking English class?

Different user, he never said it was.

>What is Aleppo?

A place that people pretend to be concerned about.

Yeah I totally realize that some lolbertarian I don't even agree with has the power to beat Hillary Clinton.

Good bit of logic there, user. :^)

>discuss with a paid shill

sure thing Rajeesh

>its a basic logical conclusion that hillary has major mental health problems

because you say so

that isn't "logic"

The clinton shills ITT made like $5 already in this thread alone