A fuckton

A fuckton

40 garzooples

I would be rich!
7600 4345 2068 1397 09/18

Is of real?

That's alot of money user. Too bad it's only a 500 dollar credit limit. :(

lol these newfags are so stupid...
You can't post these numbers, Cred Forums algorithm will hide them automatically anyway

here is mine for instance try to get it you faggots
> XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX
> XXX
> XX/XX

kek

66,042,200,408,823,100,118,122$
That's quite a lot, but I don't think that the world has that much haha

oh wait fuck fuck, how do I delete a post Cred Forums ?? I've got a fucking request from my bank to allow a transfer??

BURN YOUR WALLET IN THE TOILET. THIS WILL FIX THINGS

this has to be b8, right?

Meh amount tbh. Pretty sure not a lot of banks hold first numbers in the 9000's.

If it were last numbers, fuck, I'd have double-triple the money I have right now.

I am pretty sure (read: I hope) any and every "how do I delete my post?" posts and those related to them on Cred Forums are pasta in some form or shape.

Didn't mean to reply to ya fam

HOW DO I DELETE A POST ?`?? I'm serious though, asap

select the post and press alt-f4

Get up from computer.
Walk away.
Deal with it.
Come back in an hour or two after you've forgotten your shame.

fuck you it just closed my fucking window, had to look through history to find post again. fucking troll

Is this meme even relevant in this day and age? Every bank has a two step verification process. You can't do jack shit even with all those details. Am I missing something here?

I know.. my phone keeps getting requests.. haven't accepted yet but if they try to hack it or something. All my info is online, all they need to do is google the account or something and they'll find it and then I'm fucked

If you make the identical post twice from the same IP address, they both get deleted.

well let's try it on your credit card then.

thanks fam, i was unsure what to do. but now i know.
also, your welcome

they can't do anything unless they know your mom's maiden name. trust me on this. i used to work for the middle name bank.

Get fucking pooped on, kiddo

A lot.
/thread
>inb4 "cant /thread yourself"

5378 6451 7823 0899
06/19

Please tell me this is bait. I don't want to believe that someone could be that dumb.

you only have 300 credit limit.

nice job

You'd have to be a special stupid to fall for this. Any actual takers?

Only 300? Just yesterday it was 18.5k

in pennies.
so they decreased it to 185 dollars.

98,551,223,410,300,661,215,007$
Fuck I'm rich!

jesus Cred Forums this is some boring ass shit trolling

Thanks a lot man! glad there are people with moral values, but it's just a troll. It's good to waste people's time. I wish there were more people like you

you have to give $1,000 to my paypal, and then you get a magic Cred Forums pass, which allows you to delete posts and bypass capcha

Trolling on Cred Forums has become a lot lazier these days.

no worries man.

Not very much, only about three fiddy.

You must be a gold member, too!

XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX
XXX
XX/XX