Trump's campaign says that we can't let any Syrian refugees into the US because just like a bowl of Skittles...

Trump's campaign says that we can't let any Syrian refugees into the US because just like a bowl of Skittles, one of them might be poisonous. But that analogy could be used on any group.

Also, skittles aren't humans.

But there are evidently more 'poisonous skittles' coming from Syria. See Germany, France etc.

I literally hate Trump now and won't vote for him. Feminists use the same retarded argument with M&Ms.

last four digits are isis in number language, fitting for this post!

>anons complain that muslim migrant workers aren't even from Syria
>now all muslim migrant workers are syrian
Okay

why do they all look like vampires?

When was the last time we had a "poisonous" immigrant from some Nordic country?

First time for everything but you don't keep reaching into the Muslim Skittle Bowl after being poisoned a dozen times.

Id trust my life to a bowl of skittles versus some filthy fuckin refugee though

but did i ever say that statement? No, so don't pull false arguments you halfwit. fucking retard.

No you form a Quality Assurance system to keep them out of the bag in the first place.

why do you want more sand niggers? serious question.
You already got niggers
You already have mexicans/whatever other spic country the others are from
You already got some sand niggers
You already have jews

Did I say you singular or did I use a plural statement? Learn to read and calm down the butthurt faggot

so what about all the white theater and school shooters? Sure we've had a couple dozen of those poisonous white skittles, does that mean that we white people shouldn't be allowed in the theater?(or country, what ever floats your boat for this fucking retarded analogy)

u mad bro

except over 40,000 people have been killed by muslims this year. So this group of people have more dangerous people then other groups. So we opt out of letting all these refugees into our country when we KNOW for a fact some will be terrorists. It sucks for the good Syrians but Americans national security should come first over letting refugees in en mass.

meant for

Yeah and Muslims mostly kill Muslims. By that argument we should be deporting blacks.

Either way is a logical win-win

Isis = modern age nazis, Muslims use to aid nazis, which I didn't know till recently, wanting to bring them in? Nope, best to keep them out

no, he's saying one of them IS poisoned
and we know this because ISIS has said it will send terrorists among the refugees and migrants

How do you make a test that check to see if a skittle is poisonious WITHOUT using any physical attributes of the skittle?
If you handed me a bag of skittles and said one might be poisonous, I would dismiss the whole bag as poisonous and not eat any.
Furthermore, Trump's campaign does not say no to syrian refugges, it says we need to have broader background checks on immigrants coming into the country.

>>false 'arguments'
>statements posted on here literally everyday

This
Take it from a business perspective.
If you manufacturer 100k doses of medicine and you find out that some of them might be poisonous. You don't know which ones are dangerous, so you issue a statement and recall all of them.
It's called 'covering your ass'
So if you let in 100k refugees and some of them prove to be terrorists, well...

well with a direct reference to my statement it was you fuck wit. remember to vote Killery.

You issue a statement mentioning that Islam is a religion of peace and that people who disagree with you are just bigots.

Honestly I hate this fucking skittle comparison. Who wants to eat skittles so bad that they are willing to do comprehensive experiments on each to see which are not poisonous.

White people made this country what it is. If you got rid of them there would be no order. You forget, it is our country. We don't have to go anywhere. And when white's do wrong they are punished. But to have another group that doesn't want to assimilate to our culture or even abide by our laws is unacceptable. Our country has been overly generous and now we are suffering for that kindness. An exploitable welfare system to boot with white people now paying for the expenses of immigrants. I say the people that want them here house them your fucking selves.

Now being entirely unbiased and objective just look at the stats. Who's racking up more kills. Most white dominant countries have the least violence. Now look at countries predominantly Muslim and, while you're at it, blacks.

Good thing I don't eat skittles

>By that argument we should be deporting blacks
Well we know that it would decrease crime if we did. And we'd be rid of the decadent social justice machine.

The problem with this analogy and the justification for forming a QA department and process is that first you have to want the skittles in the first place. Nobody wants these skittles. Sure they want to help the skittles, but at the end of the day they still wouldn't let these skittles anywhere near their children.

best to pitch the whole lot just to be safe.

One of the people in this photo might want to fuck their daughter.

Das racis

man ctr is out and about today
makes me think that whole redditgate thing about hillarys email tech asking reddit for help deleting emails might just be a serious issue and their hoping to get ahead of it
either that or enough time has passed since the 9/11 memorial and they're pushing to try and win back some polls numbers

sure kid. you said that yesterday.

That Jew boy is poisonous fo' sure

>Syrian refugees
Why take a chance on these useless fucks?
They have no desire to change or better their position in life..sounds a lot like another population of useless fucks that we already have enough of..(niggers)

>#TrumpForPurge

If we block Trump's site?

the people in that photo are already citizens aren't they?

So fucking what? In spite of all his stupid sayings, he's still not criminal traitor Hillary.

the funny part is that a random congressman made the same analogy using peanuts when there really are people that die because of eating peanuts...and more people die of peanuts than terrorism

Muslims want to take over our country, not fix theirs. Niggers want free money to do nigger things.Mexicans want to work here for 1000% profit, send money back home and live like kings for a few weeks.

Just gonna leave this here. You know, that thing that sits at the foot of the statue of liberty

That just because they are around non fundematalist muslims so they see them as infidels as well, If we bring them here they wont be hung up on not having as many muzzies to kill anymore.

Lol sent to us by the french who, ironically have been letting in thousands of refugees and not shockingly have had multiple record breaking terror attacks on their soil this year.

They left out the *not applicable to mudslimes

Reddits on full purge mode. I couldn't find anything out about it after I heard about it. Gonna be a shame when they find his body after he commits suicide with 8 shots to the back and slits his own throat.

Yeah and those tires poor huddled masses can come in after they've done what they're supposed to do and after we've made sure that they pose no threat to US citizens.

Not a legal document forcing us to allow anyone in

You know I completely understand your logic but consider the following.

>15-25% of all of Islam are extremist
>subtract all the woman, because only male refugees, and that number jumps to over 35%
>over 1/3rd of your skittles are proven poisonous
>proven

Do you eat any skittles?

i heard someone was archiving it and got most of it after they realized spez or whatever the moderators name was starting to delete everything

These all sound an awful lot like the arguments against the Irish/Chinese immigrants back in the 1800s, and the country survived them. Just sayin

This is the liberal retarded absolute way of thinking. Hundred of thousands of Muslims commit terror around the world every day, but "you can't blame Islam because that would be like blaming Christianity for Christian terrorists (even though they can be counted in two hands...)".

Let me spell it out for you, retarded op - the difference is IN NUMBERS. Any race and color got criminals, terrorists etc, but Muslims seems to have a lot more of them than all the others.

Thinking in absolute way without connection to reality and statistics is the mentality of underdeveloped teens.

Kys.

20$ says you've cried that the 2nd amendment is outdated and needs to be changed

Yea not at all, Chinese immigrants werent coming from a war torn country being ravaged by fighters who actively call for the death of the US after those people wishing death on the US literally said they are sending extremists over with the refugees. Last time I checked none of those chinese immigrants had children who caused terror attacks.

Apples and oranges. We have proper means of immigrating to the US. And any country that supports terrorism, no matter how war torn they are, has no business sending their soldiers here under the guise of refugees. At least we shouldn't be actively seeking for them to do so.