Hey Cred Forums, anyone willing to help me get over my jealousy problem? I feel like im driving my gf away...

Hey Cred Forums, anyone willing to help me get over my jealousy problem? I feel like im driving my gf away, i try to hold it in as much as i can tho
Pic unrelated

What does she do that makes you jealous?

Take dogmatil pills

Shes haning out with all my male friends behind me back.

OP here. Whenever she brings her physical boyfriend over she makes me hold her hand while they do the things they do. I wouldn't mind really if he didn't make me swallow the load too.

anal with the neighbour

hanging out with other guys, she assures me that it isnt anything and i trust her, she isnt slutty or anything like that, i even assure myself that it isnt anything much im still just jealous for some reason

he probably fucks her brains out dude!

You're an idiot if you ever trust any female, your own mother included

just imagine her sweaty back as she rides your friend ! Going up and down !

They are balls deep in her right now, you cuck.

Her friends love sliding theire fat cocks into her throat! She eagerly massage theire cocks with her tounge until they shoot hot thick cum into the same mouth she kisses you with later!

not op but feel the same.
im dating a 9/10, but she shows no attention or love. i feel like ive been friendzoned by my own girl.
idk what to do. shes just way too selfish.

It may be that you don't trust her as much as you think you do. It would be easier to stomach the situations you described if you did.

Repeated exposure to that feeling, and rationalizing it, should eventually work... I think.

this

cuck
u
c
k

ethnic cleansing!

Just use her as a cumdumpster then til you find someone that's actually giving you the attention you want.

you wouldn't be jelly if you trusted her you stupid piece of shit.

100% true

You have trust issues. You need to sort yourself out. Having a partner won't solve anything. Even if the girl constantly texted you where she is, the moment she doesn't will cause you to relapse.

maybe you should start acting like a man and do something about it instead of talking about your feelings on a gook cartoon forum you fucking bitch

Are you sure you're jealous or perhaps scared that she might do something slutty with one of these guys?

I feel you OP I dated a decent gril for 3 years but she started to pull that shit near the end and I just took a week to figure out how cuck that is. If she doesn't realize that she's not worth it. Don't even bother explaining it either just leave.

I used to get super jealous/nervous when my fiancé and myself went out to bars and shit and that put such a heavy load on her it almost split us up. It's not that I didn't trust her I didn't trust other people. But I had to work my ass off to get over the whole overprotective shit. Just have to talk to her have a heart to heart tell her how you feel about it. That way she will know you doing it is from a good place and you won't come off as a dickhead to her.

ok like what? im 22 shes 26, i think shes just not right for me, i mean shes just turning into a real bitch. yea ill go find another girl

Not trusting others sounds like a cop out to me. If you trust her, then the intentions of others have no bearing on the issue, barring drugging and rape.

Those were the two I was worried about. Lots of sketchy people out here

Oldfag here. Married with kids, blah blah. Used to have the jealousy issues in previous relationships. Once I met my now wife, no longer an issue. The jealousy is there because you're not really as into her as you think you are. It really just comes from the fear of losing the relationship, not her.
Have fun with her, don't get too attached, the go meet the right girl when you're ready

help me out if you can. how would you break it off with a really controlling bitchy girl?
i thought it could work out but she isnt grateful for shit and im tired of it. shes just fucking crazy, but i guess most are

Just let her fuck other men, then you'll at least know it's happening for sure and you'll be less worried

This I agree with. When you meet a girl like no other to you, you won't really care. It's all in how invested you are.